Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,211 members, 7,884,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (20212 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by zeb04(f): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Everybody is nw a prayer warrior. It 's gonna b alrit dear u ve prayed enuf jst ve faith
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by quart: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hi, how is your son doing now? I believe all is well with you and son,
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by englishmart(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2014
How is the baby now?
He survived?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by sobmos(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
I hope your son is well and good. May God continue to give him good health.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ayobase(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
StellaBella:
Amen to all prayers. Thank you all.

I'm waiting for his 5th birthday. How u dey?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ayobase(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
englishmart:
How is the baby now?
He survived?

Yes oh.

sobmos:
I hope your son is well and good. May God continue to give him good health.

Yes, he is.
Amen.
Thanks
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by SURElee(f): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2016
May God, the healer. The balm of Gilead, heal your son, cause his body, his organs to be strengthen, to function well. That in the end, He alone will take all the glory. I pray for strength for you as the mum, to continue to believe in the Lord, the giver of life and the sustainer of your soul. It is well with you madam, your husband, your son and your family. Everything that concerns you is blessed, you carry the mark of Christ on you and all evil pass over you. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by SURElee(f): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Ma'am, how have you been and how is your son now?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 4:20pm On May 28, 2018
I want to thank everyone who prayed for my son. Prayers do work!!!
My son will be 5 next month and he is doing great.
Our God is faithful. God bless you all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by enabledgoddess(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2018
God indeed answers prayer. Look at him a fighter indeed

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ImaIma1(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2018
Awesome God. Look at him now. Wow!!

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Rawhumper(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
StellaBella:
Thank you.

It is well dear,i pray that the power in the word of God which says by His stripes we are healed is moving firth to sustain,NEVER! Will that sivkness find its way in his body again.In Jesus name.Amen. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by andyanders: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ahh, he is a special child from God and will stand to be a blessing to his generation. Devil cannot touch him. He'll live long, aged graciously, and will bless you ma.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Ifyjos(f): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Divine healing IJN
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Positive13: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2020
I pray for continuous growth in God's grace for that handsome boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.