Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program (21363 Views)

Meet 2 Kenyan Most Sexy Female TV Presenters (photos/video) / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by ayanfeeledumare(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
let her tell Davido and Wizkid that anytime they come on their show. story ho change.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by iamdsam: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
True but tell her to go and tell Davido directly
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by iamdsam: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
tpacalipse: Any man who takes great interest in lyrics will definitely have no tolerance for the kinds of music being released these days by our clowns in Nigeria. I have stuck to my foreign songs as I value lyrics, as beats hardly interest me.
Who gives a damn about lyrics?
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Abbey2sam(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Why can't they use terryG?
Why can't gobe be remixed?
This is pure hating

What channel is galaxy TV on dstv?
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
The irony of this all is that Davido's Gobe is the re-make or shud I call it remix of another artiste's Gobe a few years back. Ironical isn't it to think that someone may have said the same thing abt that artiste's song.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Youngtekkey(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
u guys just keep saying rubbish nigeria music industry is crap right so american music industry is not crap too go listen to busta rhymes ft nicki minaj and tosh then u will see that even gobe is better than that crazy song
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by charlesm91(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Really do wish our artiste stop use of repetitions in their songs most esp. Wizzy n davido. Gobe might not be good lyrically but now everything is commercialized . Give the people what they want else you'll be on the sideline. Just ask mode nine
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by soledadd: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2013
If the presenters are proffessionals in their field, they would have known how better to adress issues. They can say contemporary musicians or better still some musicians. Why the namecalling? Even if they have some beefs with the guys, its not enough reason for them to disrespct them.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Flygerian1(m): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2013
ebamma: .so because he is richer than them, the should not air their views again abi, this naija attitude of labelling any one who doesn't love your style of music a hater should stop abeg, one man's food is another man's poison, my best foreign rapper is drake but not everyone will agree with me,does that make them a drake hater no, the just have a different choice.
On point, ma nigga!

And for the Drake issue, U'r damn right about that. Tho he's my best international black rapper (Eminem my number 1).
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by steezyhere(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Nigerians... always quick to point out who's hating and who is making the millions, but what about the freedom of having an opinion what about our society and the future of our kids? What are we teaching them? That it's ok to do a poor job and paid in full? Be lazy? Not work hard? Lyrics don't matter Of course they do, they are responsible for motivating, encouraging, even uplifting ppl....it just sucks that most ppl don't see it like this. I just hope that in time we'll be able to get back to that place where our music will be able to inspire us again.....not too long I hope

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Delaw135: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Music depends on individual's choice,.. To me there nothing bad in 'see gobe' Infact, it is very a good music we use in club here.. There is a lot of songs u can buy for ur children if u want to teach them lesson, u can go for gospel or islamic music.. And concerning d lyrics, there is no specific ideal lyrics for a song,it depends on u.. Pls let Davido continue giving us naija flavour
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Sepp360(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Lagusta: but, davido is richer than both of them, with all their families combined together....

what does one gain from hating

yhu wouldn't call that "hating". A fact was simply told. "thou we know she was somewhat sentimental"
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Agbele1(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2013
I think she's right,bt she has gone 2 far to say dat on national tv.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by TayoT: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2013
If u listened to Mike Okri and u think Davido is singing, smh for u. Davido is making money, fine but how will Gobe and all his other songs add positive value to our society and children alike. Ironically, people who sang before Mike Okri will also say same about his song. Conclusion: leave it.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Isiterere(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2013
Seriously the presenter is on point "how could Davido claimed to have traveled all over the world and he said he has to travel to Tanzania, Morocco etc that's Africa; a continent."imagine the silly comparison he made about his money and d gal back . Is simply too lame for me.
Davido need to learn how to compose good lyrics.
To me he just waste the video concept; it should be for a beta lyrics lazed song. Video on point .
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by DAYLAYOLONADE(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
angrySee chacoal callin pot black,shey dose 2 mumu presenters dey add positive value 2 d society wit dere dressin(half naked on dere show)try changin ur own world 1st.see me see gobe hear 4rm dis mumu presenters. :PSee chacoal callin pot black,shey dose 2 mumu presenters dey add positive value 2 d society wit dere dressin(half naked on dere show)try changin ur own world 1st.see me see gobe hear 4rm dis mumu presenters.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Marvel95(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
angry I knw no why pple dey do like this sef, wetin be una own! BBP (Bad Pele People) why dem dey beef! Come 1st, dem no even get job, shey na pple like Davido n Wiz dem suppose 2 dey talk 'bout......why be say everytin these guys do una go dey #TaLk sh*t! Where dem don reach.... Una no fit , even smell d place sef. Am sorry 4 u oh! Stay there dey beef nonsense! No go find better tin do 4 T.V. " Bullsh*
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by kcee31(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nonsense,maybe she done seek notice on different occassions she no get am cos I see dis as a personal beef. And pls wetin concern wizkid concern gobe
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by nasyl(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
4reigningqueen: thinking mode

You dey do WAEC
4reigningqueen: thinking mode

You dey do WAEC
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Delaw135: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Isiterere: Seriously the presenter is on point "how could Davido claimed to have traveled all over the world and he said he has to travel to Tanzania, Morocco etc that's Africa; a continent."imagine the silly comparison he made about his money and d gal back . Is simply too lame for me.
Davido need to learn how to compose good lyrics.
To me he just waste the video concept; it should be for a beta lyrics lazed song. Video on point .
Guy do ur own make we see o
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by faitheverest(f): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wht abt flavour 'ukwu nwwanyi owerri'? Maybe d remix go be 'ukwu nwanyi calabar'. Funny songs indeed!
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by iamay(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2013
imsu.boi:

Have you taken your drugs this afteroon?

Who said anything about dissing?

And who are the "people around here" that love his songs?

i love d song
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by PrettyGaby(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2013
and here I was thinking I was the only one who saw that the song was pure crap
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Nmeri17: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2013
so its not just me that knows that davido is wack AF
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by azpekuliar: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2013
Damn! Never knew Alero was still in the employ of Galaxy TV. Last watched her show some 11 years back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... / Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha And Toyin Abraham Wow In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.