Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,344 members, 7,932,263 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Literature Section Diary Thread - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section Diary Thread (3874 Views)

Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread - / Literature Section Awards 2013 / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by chistar01(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice one mynd!.

HBG, can you kindly modify the lecture related posts into normal fonts instead of the large fonts, and limit the use of multiple colour fonts.

Just that some of us use phones with very small screens and low imaging quality to browse, making it difficult to read the largely coloured writeups. Thanks
Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
chistar01: Nice one mynd!.

HBG, can you kindly modify the lecture related posts into normal fonts instead of the large fonts, and limit the use of multiple colour fonts.

Just that some of us use phones with very small screens and low imaging quality to browse, making it difficult to read the largely coloured writeups. Thanks
hao you don't like my early christmas tree decorations? cry?

Ok
Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by princesa(f): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
me thinks its a worthy idea but there definitely are hitches:

- some writers tend to pull out their works after they've being completed, for fear of plagiarism.
- a large percent of the stories here are abandoned or sinking away into oblivion, without care or love
- its really gonna be hard catergorising the stories into genres...

So, i wish u guys the best of compilationwink
Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
HBG I seriously appreciate all what you wrote here but you see the thing here, my eyes really really hurt. Even though I reduced the screen resolution on my laptop, it still hurt me like crazy. Especially the brightly coloured ones. Now you did a good job but I can't read it cus of its hurting my eyes cry cry
Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by Wesslier(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
ReineViolet: HBG I seriously appreciate all what you wrote here but you see the thing here, my eyes really really hurt. Even though I reduced the screen resolution on my laptop, it still hurt me like crazy. Especially the brightly coloured ones. Now you did a good job but I can't read it cus of its hurting my eyes cry cry

Hmmm! Ok o
Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
ReineViolet: HBG I seriously appreciate all what you wrote here but you see the thing here, my eyes really really hurt. Even though I reduced the screen resolution on my laptop, it still hurt me like crazy. Especially the brightly coloured ones. Now you did a good job but I can't read it cus of its hurting my eyes cry cry
do copy and paste, that way you won't hv to hurt ur eyes.

Happy reading
Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: do copy and paste, that way you won't hv to hurt ur eyes.

Happy reading

Thanks
Re: Literature Section Diary Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ Slickest, we are just glad we could help grin

(1) (2)

The Black Book Finally Published / Something New- A Short Story By Avatarmode / A Good Writer Should Help Me Write This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.