Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Gtb Test Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test Results (910 Views)

First Bank Test Results / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / Guinness Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test Results by Simplesoul(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2008
pls house, does any one have any idea of the results of the GTB test conducted in 22nd May@ 56B Isaac Johnson str GRA? please if yes, inform the house on this thread.

How long is the recruitment process of GTB? I wrote this test

Thanks.
Re: Gtb Test Results by feyijeunso: 5:09pm On May 27, 2008
Mr simple soul you are too simple, some of naira landers asked about d full info about d test venue u refused 2 supply info. Next time don't be selfish about info. Wish u best of luck! angry
Re: Gtb Test Results by Simplesoul(f): 5:50pm On May 27, 2008
feyijeunso:

Mr simple soul you are too simple, some of naira landers asked about d full info about d test venue u refused 2 supply info. Next time don't be selfish about info. Wish u best of luck! angry

@feyijeunso

I don't understand what u mean by this? Have I been hiding info before? i only got the invitation for the test 2days b4 it and hadn't been selfish with the venue and info. i remembered i posted the details on this site. please those who partook should drop comments.

Point of correction feyijeunso ,I am a Miss and not a Mr.

Peace
Re: Gtb Test Results by jujufada: 4:23pm On May 28, 2008
Hi SIMPLESOUL, I wrote the test also and it one helluva test.Anyway, from info i got from an insider,successful candidates cud be contacted in as short time as a week.Just pray u make the list ofchosen few cuz from there it gets better.the whole process cud take a month to complet b4 u start yourtraining. all d best.You reach me for more info, creeztall@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Test Results by Simplesoul(f): 5:28pm On May 28, 2008
Thanks Jujufada,

Yeah, the test was really strenous. Imagine the timing. I just believe God for success. I do hope we get called soonest.
when did u write yours cos we were just 7 during my set (10:45am). i think we are few.thanks
Re: Gtb Test Results by jujufada: 1:50pm On May 29, 2008
Hi Simplesoul, cheesy I wrote for 10.45am too but we were like 15 or there about there.Iguess another apartment was used.Anyway.u can reach me on my line 08038686255 we'd talk more and maybe you'd be of help since i stay in POrtharcourt but had to travell alll the way for the test.
Re: Gtb Test Results by mistarich(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2008
Pls can u share ur GTB experience? The type of questions that was set, pls inform the house on what to expect. Dnt give general answers, pls be specific.
Cheers
Re: Gtb Test Results by mozo: 12:25pm On May 30, 2008
so let me guess, u guys used the dragnet stuv?
Re: Gtb Test Results by mistarich(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2008
Can someone pls share his gtb xperience?
Re: Gtb Test Results by Simplesoul(f): 3:34pm On May 31, 2008
mistarich:

Please can u share your GTB experience? The type of questions that was set, please inform the house on what to expect. Dnt give general answers, please be specific.
Cheers

the questions from SHL. they are diagrammatic questions for the maths and that of the verbal has to do with the way you could deal with logic and comprehension passage. don't use your ideas to answer questions, just use info from the passage. The time is very limited.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Help!-shell Technical Graduate Position / Global Job Opportunities In Oil & Gas, Manufacturing , Shipping & Construction / Vacancy For Procurement Manager In Multinational Telecoms Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.