Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,416 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

That Cool Sexy Voice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / That Cool Sexy Voice (412 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Cool Sexy Voice by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
I've always known that a woman with a bad voice is such a turn off for me.
Then i noticed i crushed over on air personalities until i started checking out their online profiles only to realize that they don't look as good as they sound "most times". So i gave up. Now i've taken my search online and where else can i take my search to but my dear Nairalanders.
So just wondering if there are any single and sexy females out there who can speak well and know how to sound sexy cuz it's such a turn on for me.

Any guys in the same both with me as well? So ladies, bring it on and i will send you a PM to exchange contacts.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Are Online Or Social Media Relationship Real ? / Any Single Lady With These Characteristics For A Serious Relationship? / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.