Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Powerful Ways To Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Longer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Powerful Ways To Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Longer (776 Views)

Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Long With This Trick / Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Ways To Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Longer by damizille(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Some blackberry users normally complain of blackberry blackberry, but there are tips and ways you can make your battery last much more longer than the usual by applying these tips.

Tips

Running Many Applications

Yes! I know BlackBerry is a multi-tasking device but it does not mean you should abuse that feature. what I mean by abuse is by opening or running applications that you are not using at the moment. Normally when you open or run an application it undergoes some processes and these processes to work need power which comes from your battery and thereby reduces the battery by applications that you are not even using. So there is the tip, when you need an application open it but when you are done exit the application just don’t leave it there.

Slow Down

Some BlackBerry users are always rushing, I was so I know what am talking about. when I say slow down I actually mean the way you type and also switch from one application to another if you notice when you do these your blackberry device becomes hot and before you know it, your battery will reducing more than the normal range.

For More tips Check out the SOURCE = http://basictechtricks.com/2013/07/make-blackberry-battery-last-longer.html
Re: Powerful Ways To Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Longer by babarazy: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
One word...... Junk!
Re: Powerful Ways To Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Longer by damizille(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
babarazy: One word...... Junk!

You think it junk? i have applied this and it has also help me increase my battery duration. So it can be junk for you and not for others

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos To Your Iphone, Android And Blackberry. / Google Named Its Latest Oerating System Kit Kat / Help Please, Which Is The Best Dual Sim Phone I Can Get For 15k,thanx & Best Rgd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.