Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,983 members, 7,909,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

How Many GSM Lines (SIMS) Have You Used? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many GSM Lines (SIMS) Have You Used? (548 Views)

You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) / Guyz,:how many of you used this cell phone to sex a lady easily? / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many GSM Lines (SIMS) Have You Used? by OmerianConsult: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
We change/buy SIMs for various reasons. For some people, it is for cheaper (and midnight) calls to their loved ones. Free megabyte made many people buy Etisalat line, including me. Abbey, a hall mate of mine during my undergraduate days had five Glo lines, aside that of other networks. Once he has sufficiently had his way with a girl he will simply change his line and become unreachable by the girl. Of course, he had a phone solely dedicated for that purpose.
Re: How Many GSM Lines (SIMS) Have You Used? by OmerianConsult: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Three of my phones have been stolen and l'm presently using two lines, bringing the total to five. One of my stolen phones was heavily bandaged like lazarus. Just because of the line therein, l offered to give the thief N1000, even though the phone was worth less than N300. The suffer head refused.
Coming to you, how many SIMs have you used?
Re: How Many GSM Lines (SIMS) Have You Used? by Ammanda(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ever since I started using phone, I have not change my line. I still use my mtn line since 2005 till now. the idea of changing from one network to another is not so ideal for me thou I recently bought other networks, etisalat and zain just for the fun it. I still prefer my mtn thou they goof sometimes.
Re: How Many GSM Lines (SIMS) Have You Used? by Coefficient(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
How's this romantic? Where are the mods?
Re: How Many GSM Lines (SIMS) Have You Used? by OmerianConsult: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Coefficient: How's this romantic?
Phone is a major means of communication. Just wait till people share how it has affected their relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Being A Father. / What Do Ladies Do With Flowers After Recieving Them? / Pastor Refuses To Join Together In Holy Matrimony Because Of Bride's To Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.