Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Mtn Zone Back And Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Zone Back And Better (2087 Views)

MTN Zone Back To Normal / How Do I Opt Out Of MTN Zone Tariff Plan? / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yeah! You Got it Right!!! MTN Zone is back.. You can now Migrate to MTN Zone without Troubles..

Sometime Ago, MTN Stopped people from Migrating to MTN Zone due to Reasons Best Known to them but those who are already on It were still enjoying the benifit of the prepaid plan..

To Migrate, Dial *135*1#

Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
For More Info on MTN Zone and How It Works, Check http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/07/mtn-zone-is-back-and-better-for-new.html
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by Lordwize(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Space booked
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by phemmy88(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
was abt creating a thread on dis.....

1 Like

Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by gen2briz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
All we are saying is give us a fair data plans for all data users not mtn corner or edge
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
phemmy88: was abt creating a thread on dis.....
Cool...

gen2briz: All we are saying is give us a fair data plans for all data users not mtn corner or edge

Are you telling Me Am I MTN You no sabi dem Customer care call dem
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by gen2briz(m): 4:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Teenage Money:
Cool...

Are you telling Me Am I MTN You no sabi dem Customer care call dem

Dude am not referring to you, am only reacting to your post. Or did my my post sound personal?
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2013
gen2briz:

Dude am not referring to you, am only reacting to your post. Or did my my post sound personal?

It sounds sire
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by mjay(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Migrated
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by Dykecosby: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2013
The zone is so annoying now, previously it displays on my screen the amount I will be charged for each call so I should know whether to continue or not, right now they have stopped it that I may have #100 and it gets exhausted after 3mins call. Am porting out!!
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by gen2briz(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2013
mjay: Migrated

Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by gen2briz(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Teenage Money:

It sounds sire

sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Dykecosby: The zone is so annoying now, previously it displays on my screen the amount I will be charged for each call so I should know whether to continue or not, right now they have stopped it that I may have #100 and it gets exhausted after 3mins call. Am porting out!!

Thats So Quick... Follow the Link I Posted Above to see how to Make it show again... Or tell me the kinda phone u using so i can direct you on hw to activate it.
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by otipoju(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2013
Let's wait and see
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by King4Che: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Does it work with other network...or is it only 4 MTN to MTN call
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2013
King4Che: Does it work with other network...or is it only 4 MTN to MTN call

Only MTN-MTN Calls
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by ZEALMAN(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Download [url=bb.prohp.net/files/BlackBerry/Apps/BBM/BlackBerry%20Messenger%208.0.0.44%20OS6.zip] HERE [/url]
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by Dykecosby: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Teenage Money:

Thats So Quick... Follow the Link I Posted Above to see how to Make it show again... Or tell me the kinda phone u using so i can direct you on hw to activate it.
I use tecno android, please teach me!
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dykecosby:
I use tecno android, please teach me!

Step 1. Tap on the Applications icon.
Step 2. Tap on Messaging.
Step 3. Tap on the Menu icon.
Tap on Settings.
Step 4. Tap on Cell broadcast service check box.
Step 5. Cell Broadcasting will be turned On.
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by Jossy07(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]quote author=Teenage Money]

Thats So Quick... Follow the Link I Posted Above to see how to Make it show again... Or tell me the kinda phone u using so i can direct you on hw to activate it.[/quote]how do I make it show on my bold 5?
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by mckemsoc(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls can someone help tell me hw much they charge per seconds on their off-net calls?

This MTN Zone seems pretty cool on my area as it displays mostly less than/equal 8k/secs on my mobile I.e is barely N4/min on average. But I would really wanna knw hw much they charge per second on their off-nets calls because I knw they are fond of 'giving u sometin wit one hand and collecting it back wit d oda hand'.
Re: Mtn Zone Back And Better by TeenageMoney(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
mckemsoc: Pls can someone help tell me hw much they charge per seconds on their off-net calls?

This MTN Zone seems pretty cool on my area as it displays mostly less than/equal 8k/secs on my mobile I.e is barely N4/min on average. But I would really wanna knw hw much they charge per second on their off-nets calls because I knw they are fond of 'giving u sometin wit one hand and collecting it back wit d oda hand'.

I think its 30k/s.... Not that Much

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With 1 Billion Gigabyte / Nitel Is Coming Back / Quantum Q-wave70m2 7" Tablet @ #9,995 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.