Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,642 members, 7,979,184 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? (7877 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Adex097: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
mkmyers45:

Where did you get the idea that legal residents are not free to move around?
Did I mention that
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by obas01(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sum pple lied, TEll us d area u live..
Here in Aboru Iyana-ipaja d light is very worst 5hrs on Average for 1week..
Pls help us Beg Jonathan and NEPA/PHCN
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Faheedat: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks to the Manager PHCN ipaja for the effort so far, We can boast of 12hrs supply of electricity everyday unless there is a major breakdown or maintenance due to some reasons beyond their control .
May almighty GOD continue to assist you in all your undertaking for the support so far to humanity and i believe with time it may increase to 18hrs. ALWAYS PAY YOUR BILL TO AVOID UNNECESSARY EMBARRASSMENT
K.K
ipaja Lagos
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Muiland(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
In Edo state,here we enjoy light almost 23 daily
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Jesuspikin87(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
No Light since lastweek sunday...Here in Elerinko, Ijoko Sango-Ota.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Lordleno(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Well in my own area where i stay,our case is d worst coz they rationalize d power for us..ie ond day on,one day off..d day u r suppose to have light ,u won't observe @ least 6hrs steady like and sometimes u won't see @ all and its ur biz coz if d next day is not ur turn u wont see the light until d next day....My annoyance they don't make mistake about it when its ur turn or not....God Help us
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by obas01(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Faheedat: Thanks to the Manager PHCN ipaja for the effort so far, We can boast of 12hrs supply of electricity everyday unless there is a major breakdown or maintenance due to some reasons beyond their control .
May almighty GOD continue to assist you in all your undertaking for the support so far to humanity and i believe with time it may increase to 18hrs. ALWAYS PAY YOUR BILL TO AVOID UNNECESSARY EMBARRASSMENT
K.K
ipaja Lagos

I guess u are a staff of NEPA/ PHCN so I Don't expect less frm u... God nos aw to deal wth u pple ..
Do sumtin About Aboru light.. Am on GEnerator now , my fone as been off since yesterday.... So u shud no wat u ar saying ..
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Sike(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
At Ijebu-ode, in Ogun state, my present location, it is 4hrs On-4hrs Off daily. And it never fails unless it's trasformer problem or general blackout.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by pillarmaria(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
here in ihiagwa-futo(owerri) we just saw light some hours ago after a two days blackout and as am typing now there is no light
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by 2fishes(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Allocsoluwatosi: Location: ona ara local govt in ibadan, oyo state, nigeria
Complain: no light for almost a decade and my son that was born 6yrs ago has neva set his eye on gov provided electricity.
I empathize with U bro. I feel your pain burning fuel every now and then. I only hope that ONE DAY, all this would be history and we won't have to be dependent on Power Banks to charge our phones any longer like am doing now.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
The light in my area is frustrating and the most annoying thing is that we will be seeing light in other houses . When we went to complain the man in charge told us that he usually forgets to put on our line or sometimes he sleeps of. This man gives indigene light n for us as non indigene he doesn't. My area is Akesan after igando
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by talksankey: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
gaskiya nepa dey try,i get ligth 18- 24hrs evryday here in kaduna.(narayi)

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Toktee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Northern Leaders rule and ruined this country for 45yrs, thank your God for Jonathan, he is making you see the light again
Willywilly,stop following here and there on NL,it is everything that you bring in the name of this symbol of failure called jonathan?
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Mnewton(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
we actually had light @d early hours of today...it has been stable for some days now but wenever there is a down pour..we dnt expect to see light for 2days.....kogi state university.....anyigba..
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Datsme: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Northern Leaders rule and ruined this country for 45yrs, thank your God for Jonathan, he is making you see the light again

Please it s time u stop deceiving ursef wt unfounded story of no light before ds administration. Infact, I m a living witness to abt a week uninterrupted power supply in 2006 n b4 den during d babangida regime we used to off our home appliances in order to minimise our consumption since d meter is always there to read. My point is back in those there ws a stable power supply unlike wen this era of democrazy.
Abt d issue on ground, here in my area Ewupe-Ota the light situation is nothing bt poor. For abt 5 days nw, there is no a blink even though it hs not bn dt okay b4.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Xandulyn(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
BONNY ISLAND is the only place in Nigeria with UNINTERRUPTED 24/7 POWER SUPPLY. For close to 10years now, we have been experiencing constant power supply. Not free though, online goes off when you run out of "Kwa" N500 can get you "700kwa" that will last for more than a month if you don't use heavy electrical appliances. Not leaving out the fact that you are also entitled to "Free Token of 700kwa" every month.
This service is managed by the BONNY UTILITY COMPANY (BUC). The whole of Nigeria can be manged by this company if the government actually wants to do something about this power issue.

PM me to ask any question.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by AbuMikey(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
alpha conde: Am currently @ ujoelen ekpoma edo state, I get light like 18/24 if am lying may devil punish me.
Me base for Esan Medical road,ekpoma,na like 14 hours of light daily sha.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by IAMBREEZY: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adex097: :- sorry
it's not that we don't have light in our area, atleast in a day they usually give light for up to 21 hours,
but i don't still rely on them since i gat a giant gen and money to buy diesel...
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Sumbarkaya(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
playah P: For the past three days we haven't had light!
I stay in isaac john strt, ikeja. (lagos)

We've been blowing gen for the past 3 days and I don't know how long we can keep up...

So how's the power situation in your area??

Is this blackout affecting only people in ikeja or is it nation wide?

Urs is just 3days and u r crying. In Fudawa (Naraguta B ward of Jos North), for more than 3months no light. Sory o na so d tin b, we pray make e b€ta.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by gogodaye(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Folks..if only power from PHCN was the only indicator to tell if residents of Kuje township in Abuja were Nigerian? we simply would have lost out. Thank God one still finds our bad roads, ill~equiped police (traffic wardens), FRSC and other folks around as factual reminder of the status quo. This is my fifth month without power from PHCN...NERC expects me to pay fixed charges for service Never rendered......THIS IS THE REAL 'AUTHORITY STEALING' & ' GOVERNMENT MAGIC' ~ FELA WARNED US ABOUT.....
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by adeshina86: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
worstest...
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by express101: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Power is almost non-existent in Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos - has been so for a while
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by debedebe(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
debedebe1: worst in my area in ogba...
Na true u talk dear wink smiley[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by mariblizzy(f): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ah Ȋƨ der any tin like light iñ naija self?
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=alpha conde]Am currently @ ujoelen ekpoma edo state, I get light like 18/24 if am lying may devil punish me.
[/quote
U sound like u re under punishment!
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Temismith(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
ge best: ur own dey reach 6hours, which area u dey 4 Akure? My own na 30 minuits oh Nepa area Akure.
dammit, u dey live for nepa area and u no dey get light. By d way, y u dey ask for my area, u be kidnapper? Sorry i wont tell u tongue
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by gebest: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
drealdoc89: D electricity situation in my area,BENIN CITY has been whao! Lite s always available ova here even wen it s rainy! D lite only goes off wen dir s a problem dat nids t b repaird. Am crious abt this.
Am in ekenwan road,benin,edo state.
light in edo state is d best in nigeria most especially benin city.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by emcemayo: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
na wa o light is normal in ma end i.e 18 - 23 hours daily
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by gebest: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Xandulyn: BONNY ISLAND is the only place in Nigeria with UNINTERRUPTED 24/7 POWER SUPPLY. For close to 10years now, we have been experiencing constant power supply. Not free though, online goes off when you run out of "Kwa" N500 can get you "700kwa" that will last for more than a month if you don't use heavy electrical appliances. Not leaving out the fact that you are also entitled to "Free Token of 700kwa" every month.
This service is managed by the BONNY UTILITY COMPANY (BUC). The whole of Nigeria can be manged by this company if the government actually wants to do something about this power issue.

PM me to ask any question.
i think i dissagree with u, i'll give it to Ajaokuta dat place for years now no power failure, full voltage all through.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by gebest: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Temismith: dammit, u dey live for nepa area and u no dey get light. By d way, y u dey ask for my area, u be kidnapper? Sorry i wont tell u tongue
u dont even know Akure, what is ur what dat i ll kidnapp u put all ur family wealth 2geda is nt up to my own, i ll tell u my house in akure nd u cant do anythin if u try anytin funny u ar finish, my house is d 3 story buildin directly opposite commercial junction akure.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ajibel: Iju-ishaga. No light in our street for 2weeks buh in neighboring streets they boast of atleast 6hrs of light per day embarassed and i just paid #5,000 nepa bill 3days ago cry
boast of 6hrs?! Smh.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sumbarkaya:

Urs is just 3days and u r crying. In Fudawa (Naraguta B ward of Jos North), for more than 3months no light. Sory o na so d tin b, we pray make e b€ta.
i crossed naraguta hostels today, i saw light...declare yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration / Senators Debate State Policing, Lament Security Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.