Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (318745 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Joered63: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: the download was not completed

But I watched it until it was completed,and the download was not even interrupted for once.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Joe red 63:

But I watched it until it was completed,and the download was not even interrupted for once.
stuff happens

Nani666, On pirate bay I found dark knight rises v1.1.4, problem is I can't find the apk file on the site...do you think it has been compressed together with the actual torrent I'm downloading?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

you had problem understanding me earlier, well thank God you have agreed that the graphics is below par, that has been my point cos someone who walks in and watches you play the game will hardly call it ps3 graphics cos it looks very much like ps1 and 2.

and that's the point I'm trying to make....you say it looks like PS1 and PS2.... that's VERY wrong ! it doesn't look like PS1 or PS2... at all....the graphics is kinda below par (based on the fact that it's a PS3 game).., doesn't mean it's like PS1 or PS2... it's nothing like PS1 or PS2... it's far better than PS1 or PS2.... it's like you don't know what PS2 graphics look like....anyone that walks in and sees me playing... if the person actually knows PS2 and PS1 graphics... he will never think it's PS2 or PS1 game.....!
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: stuff happens

Nani666, On pirate bay I found dark knight rises v1.1.4, problem is I can't find the apk file on the site...do you think it has been compressed together with the actual torrent I'm downloading?

it's possible... normally its stipulated on the site and even on the name of the file you're downloading that it's the apk and data....if the time you're downloading wasn't named apk and data...the apk may not be included... but I guess we'll have to wait and see
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2013
nani.666:

it's possible... normally its stipulated on the site and even on the name of the file you're downloading that it's the apk and data....if the time you're downloading wasn't named apk and data...the apk may not be included... but I guess we'll have to wait and see
okay, I'll keep you in the loop
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2013
nani.666:

and that's the point I'm trying to make....you say it looks like PS1 and PS2.... that's VERY wrong ! it doesn't look like PS1 or PS2... at all....the graphics is kinda below par (based on the fact that it's a PS3 game).., doesn't mean it's like PS1 or PS2... it's nothing like PS1 or PS2... it's far better than PS1 or PS2.... it's like you don't know what PS2 graphics look like....anyone that walks in and sees me playing... if the person actually knows PS2 and PS1 graphics... he will never think it's PS2 or PS1 game.....!

If he won't call it ps3 graphics(because its below par) what will he call it? ps4? lol guy just forget jare.

For your information there are lots of ps2 games that have better graphics than this sf on ps3, so no one in his right mind will call this sf graphics a ps3 graphics unless he has played the game before.

I have played tekken on ps2 and the graphics is far better than this sf on ps3, so why shouldn't I doubt its a ps3 graphics?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by samistry(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2013
@haibe lol wetin diz game do u na. I wasnt talkin abt tekken games in general rather I was talkin abt a particular game dat had tekken nd streetfighter characters togther in it. Evn marvel vs capcom3 graphics r similar to the streetfighter iv. Na so capcom make d graphics o
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

If he won't call it ps3 graphics(because its below par) what will he call it? ps4? lol guy just forget jare.

For your information there are lots of ps2 games that have better graphics than this sf on ps3, so no one in his right mind will call this sf graphics a ps3 graphics unless he has played the game before.

I have played tekken on ps2 and the graphics is far better than this sf on ps3, so why shouldn't I doubt its a ps3 graphics?

there are some PS2 games that has better graphics that this SF....but like I said...anyone that has played SF on PS3 won't see me playing this game and call it PS2 or PS1... that's just how it is....PS1 and 2 SF graphics are crap....that's not up for argument.... and I'm actually tired of this argument.... so it was fun...sayonara
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2013
nani.666:

there are some PS2 games that has better graphics that this SF....but like I said...anyone that has played SF on PS3 won't see me playing this game and call it PS2 or PS1... that's just how it is....PS1 and 2 SF graphics are crap....that's not up for argument.... and I'm actually tired of this argument.... so it was fun...sayonara
ok
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2013
So far, so good

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: So far, so good

which network are u using pls
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Anthony3850(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Sf on ps2 is crapppppp!!! Dnt even go near ps1 so i tink i support nani
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

which network are u using pls
airtel
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: airtel

its fast right?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by davetwitzy: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2013
haibe: let me help you with some ps3 game graphics so you will get things straight.

God of war
gt 5
crisis 3.

Some of the games I have played on ps3, now compare to ur sf.
look guy ur funny, see the ps3 games u went to get...cry sis 3 has b best gaming graphics, guy street fighter on ps3 sucks and has lame grahics...obviously it can't be exactly like d one nani posted but its a little bit identical, nano has d game on his ps3 so don't argue with him
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2013
Joe red 63:

Place it in obb
OK thank you,but one more thing,what is the password because the game requires password before it can be extracted
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by lilryder(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2013
gangsta miami vindication data file download link pls
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

its fast right?
on some days. Yes
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
davetwitzy: look guy ur funny, see the ps3 games u went to get...cry sis 3 has b best gaming graphics, guy street fighter on ps3 sucks and has lame grahics...obviously it can't be exactly like d one nani posted but its a little bit identical, nano has d game on his ps3 so don't argue with him

u ar late

argue with him that what
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by davetwitzy: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

u ar late

argue with him that what
yo!....do u stay at lag Let's meet up to trade HD games wink
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
davetwitzy: yo!....do u stay at lag Let's meet up to trade HD games wink

yes but not currently at home, the games are in my lappy at home.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by davetwitzy: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
I don't get you, by u r not at home do u mean u are away or just not around
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
davetwitzy: I don't get you, by u r not at home do u mean u are away or just not around

Spending some time with my uncle, I should be back home in 2 weeks time.

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
This dark knight is really messing up, did all pirate bay told me to....yet its displaying some Chinese rubbish
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: This dark knight is really messing up, did all pirate bay told me to....yet its displaying some Chinese rubbish

oh...that...yesterday you said you were downloading it I went to piratebay to download the game too...but when I read about it I saw that they posted some image links on how to change the language.... so with that I kinda figured that the game wasn't in English... so I didn't bother downloading it
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
nani.666:

oh...that...yesterday you said you were downloading it I went to piratebay to download the game too...but when I read about it I saw that they posted some image links on how to change the language.... so with that I kinda figured that the game wasn't in English... so I didn't bother downloading it
the game didnt even start
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: the game didnt even start

oh...that's sad...good thing I didn't waste my time downloading....
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: the game didnt even start

did u read reviews before downloading it?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

did u read reviews before downloading it?
sure did, the reviews were positive. I think the fault is from me

Anyway, virtual tennis loading...

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: sure did, the reviews were positive. I think the fault is from me, let me see.... shocked

just try to follow the instructions carefully, it should work
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Graviton(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

just try to follow the instructions carefully, it should work
thanks, will do
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Graviton: sure did, the reviews were positive. I think the fault is from me

Anyway, virtual tennis loading...

nice...I downloaded that one a long time ago...sweet game...you'll like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.