Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,502 members, 7,975,037 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists (28460 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by calaharry: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2013
Stop all these religious sentiment...
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 28, 2013
Kingspin:
Did her father told u he disowned the girl...let them discuss among the police,father and juju Emir than let the girl go home..use ur head?
First, ur grammar is appalling. Next, u believe it's possible for some kind of magic to charm u into changing ur religious beliefs...Ure a backwards, illiterate, hypocritical and intolerant bigot, Move from hia! P***y!

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by calaharry: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2013
calaharry: Stop all these religious sentiment which is highly disappointing.
Focus objectively on the issue. If God gave us freewill to chose our religious path,then who are we to question a person's choice of religion? Faith is a personal thing of matured minds,just get use to it and stop this distasteful religious haggling.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Kgdavid(m): 3:14am On Jul 28, 2013
heheheh grin who cares? im busy enjoying my fried chicken ryt now...NO TIME!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Ayoobscom(m): 5:38am On Jul 28, 2013
There's no success until a soul has truly identify with its creator and worship Him the ways he has ordained.

Congratulations Aisha...now you are safe from the delusion of common pastorial and refurbic biblical brainwashing of your former religion.

Honestly, I'm so so happy for her.

"EVERY SOUL THAT COMES CLOSE TO ISLAM MUST FALL IN LOVE WITH ISLAM"

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2013

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by DMainMan: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Praise b to ALLAH. Cant u guys c Islam is Light. Islam is d only religion against Homosexuality and Interest.

U c guys, take time to read d Holy Quran, and ask questions for more clarifications.

Many non-muslims are now converting geometrically to Islam because de av seen d truth. Y cant u just take your tym to know d truth abt Islam and dont follow d Westerners.

D Westerners c us as threat to dere bad values because Islam is strictly against Homosexuality, Adultery, Fornication, Interest, Prostitution, immoral dressing and many more.

Dat is y de use dere bias media to deceive people and lie about Islam. Funny enough, most converts to Islam are also d Westerners

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Abrakhan: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Allahu Akbar. Alhamdulillah.
NLanders check Qur'an chapter 110.
When comes the Help of God, and Victory, And thou dost see the people enter God's Religion in crowds, celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His forgiveness: for He is oft-returning.(in Grace and Mercy). Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Abrakhan: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2013
abu12:

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/13449-nobody-forced-me-to-accept-islam-convert-insists
Allahu Akbar. Alhamdulillah.
NLanders check Qur'an chapter 110.
When comes the Help of God, and
Victory, And thou dost see the people
enter God's Religion in crowds,
celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and
pray for His forgiveness: for He is oft-
returning.(in Grace and Mercy). Thank
you all.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by demmy66: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2013
pammusphy: I thank God i left islam because i found the truth in Jesus..."Christian Jesus." Just imagine, she thinks it's the same God. What a fib!
I pity her!
The cult i will never dream or imagine going back to even with great promises of all in the world: no matter what. Something i was willing to die rather than join when i found Jesus..
That lady, i dont think, has ever met Jesus.
Whats in ablution...? Just skin washing and thinking you've been purified, while "within is rotten and vile." But you cannot wash the heart; CAN YOU?? only the blood of Jesus can!
If this lady or any muslim is reading this post... I beg you, come to Jesus. In reality,eternity will not end with how you imagine it to be... JESUS IS THE WAY!! JOHN14:6, And without Him your life is miserable and bare, no matter what you got
Whats in ablution...? Just skin washing and thinking you've been purified, while "within is rotten and vile." But you cannot wash the heart; CAN YOU?? only the blood of Jesus can!. Now my question to you is, what is in blood of Jesus? Just mere words coming out from the mouth, atleast you can see the water we use for making spiritual cleansing which Jesus Christ also performed, can you show me the blood of Jesus, if you can, then you can convince me.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Carsonv(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2013
Fascinating story!
So Muslims don't go to school?

Well for me there's something fishy about the whole saga. I wish the parents would jettison every anger they have of her conversion or coercion...whichever!

Only through LOVE can you bring her back. Even if you bring her home show her love despite the newfound love. The closer you are to her the better you can help her.

Let those folks free the girl...a Christian doesn't kill, not alone killing the daughter! Family affiliation is stronger than any religious affiliation!!!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by norigams(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2013
Bigman talk,@ 25 i knw my right 2 anything @ any whre
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by demmy66: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2013
calaharry: Based on objectivity devoid of religious sentiment, it is clear dt this girl is still under tutelage at 25yrs, her edu background is still shallow as she cannot be left alone to make decision on her own without her parents or guardian. Therefore as her frame of mind is not fully formed enough to assert dt nobody forced her, because she is just basking in her naivety, she should be rtnd to her parents to complete her tertiary edu to be able to make informed decision on which religion to follow. And her parent must see her case as a learning kid without confrontation.
Hello, please you are saying that for anyone to make a right decison, the person must be a gradute!!!, this is interesting, then you must be inferring that your fore fathers that were without education has been making wrong decisons althrough their lives till the first person In whatever generation in your family that became a graduate right? This is absurd. Smh
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by sweetcheecks(f): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2013
Ayoobscom: There's no success until a soul has truly identify with its creator and worship Him the ways he has ordained.

Congratulations Aisha...now you are safe from the delusion of common pastorial and refurbic biblical brainwashing of your former religion.

Honestly, I'm so so happy for her.

"EVERY SOUL THAT COMES CLOSE TO ISLAM MUST FALL IN LOVE WITH ISLAM"

I can understand your happiness BUT I have a problem with the bolded. "must fall inlove" what if she just likes, but she does not fall inlove with Islam? What if once she has been exposed
to its reality she decides she wants out, Are you going to let her happilly walk away from Islam?

And when one of yours converts to Christianity he/she would not be hunted down like game? Remains to be seen. undecided
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by loskally(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2013
The gurl is ryt....coz a typical igbo man will rather kill him self dan alow iz daughter accept islam...Igbos are so intollerance
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by bustabo(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2013
Dereformer: I weep for this girl. If only she understands what she has done to herself.

It beat my imagination how this happened. I still believe that this girl is not acting with her senses.

Believe me, this whole thing will fall off her eyes by the time she is given to a man as old as or even older than her father for marriage.

My advice to the father is; be prayerful. I have already written an open letter in this forum to the president of CAN.

Let the matter be charged to court, let the court deliberations and cross examination of the girl be televised. if she repeats the statements above; I will believe she is not charmed.

Once again, to the father, I say be prayerful. If it is hypnosis, your daughter will surely come to her senses.

However, if it is her free will, then there is nothing anybody will do. But that will not make you hate or harm your daughter because you are not wiser than GOD.

I hold one truth as self evident, unequivocally true, eternally unshakeable and incontrovertibly correct, that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.
U̶̲̥̅̊ better accept islam αη∂ stop wasting ​Ūя̲̅ time.Jesus is sure a̶̲̥̅ way Fø̲̣̣я̅ his people during his lifetime but islam is †ђξ surest way of all time....ℓ̊ beg of U̶̲̥̅̊, accept islam b4 its too late.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by nagoma(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I can understand your happiness BUT I have a problem with the bolded. "must fall inlove" what if she just likes, but she does not fall inlove with Islam? What if once she has been exposed
to its reality she decides she wants out, Are you going to let her happilly walk away from Islam?
And when one of yours converts to Christianity he/she would not be hunted down like game? Remains to be seen. undecided

Not true. I know a few losers who have converted to Christianity. Nobody hunted them down. You are dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by emeraldlife: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2013
I seriously don't know how and where to start but what I know for sure is that everyone is entitled to any religion.
Notwithstanding though, I.have been living in then north for two years now with many devoted Muslim friends. I can authoritatively say that the manner of pressure and enticement into converting to Islam is absurd. Many entice me with friends, their daughter and even a home. Its also a known fact that once u are converted u would be given a concortion (a mixture) to drink after your bathe. Once u are converted they would make sure u never return home or they might attempt to kill u. So am not surprised the girl has lost her senses.

Only God knows what they promised her, what she drank or what she is afraid of. I wish her well. May the light of God show her the true religion. If its Islam, so be it!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Ernestybaba: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Dis is a serious issue we really need to scrutinize carefully. The said Islam convert dropped out of school she applied for, automatically became a muslim thereby eloping wit her new found lovely faith to an Emir's home. All I can say is dat God knows best but me as a human, dat girl's tinkin capacity has bin tampered with. JESUS REMAINS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2013
Immatex: At 25 she's of age and the father should leave to her choice. Every of life's decisions have consequences and we must accept the responsibilities of our decisions when the time comes.
The glaring fact to her conversion is that it is not based on conviction but on wishful thinking and in expectation of a marriage if she's not already married to one Muslim man.
Her parents failed in parenting her and convincing her of why her parents' faith was the right way to serve God. They also lacked the required parental control of her from an early age and so take a measure responsibility from what will result of her life and decisions.
Her father is wrongly behind time in wanting to help her because he had all the infancy ages to do so but failed. Little wondered the inspired Proverbs admonitions parents to train up a child in the way for him/her that even when he grows old he will not depart from that way.
Their unbridled allowance of association with every form of persons lead her to keep association with Muslims and so the words of the Holy writings fulfilled in her case when it says 'Bad association spoils useful habits'.
None-the-less, the deed is done!

Words of wisdom.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by oluamid(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2013
emeraldlife: I seriously don't know how and where to start but what I know for sure is that everyone is entitled to any religion.
Notwithstanding though, I.have been living in then north for two years now with many devoted Muslim friends. I can authoritatively say that the manner of pressure and enticement into converting to Islam is absurd. Many entice me with friends, their daughter and even a home. Its also a known fact that once u are converted u would be given a concortion (a mixture) to drink after your bathe. Once u are converted they would make sure u never return home or they might attempt to kill u. So am not surprised the girl has lost her senses.

Only God knows what they promised her, what she drank or what she is afraid of. I wish her well. May the light of God show her the true religion. If its Islam, so be it!

^^
For the love of God stop lying!! Which "concoction" do they give converts? Since you haven't been converted how would you know they give converts anything to drink? Do you have to resort to lies in order to discredit another man's faith?

I lived 5yrs of my life in the north and no one forced me or anyone I knew to convert or drink anything. STOP LYING!

As for those of you who are saying the girl was "jazzed" or given suya laced with juju or whatever, I can only laugh at your pettiness. Did you read the part in the bible that says you "can't believe (serve) in God and also believe in (serve) Mammon"? How come Christians like you guys believe in the efficacy of Juju? Is Christ's blood no longer powerful? Can you remember this from Revelations: "at the mention of his (Jesus) name, every knee shall bow"? How come Juju, Jazz is not bowing if really Juju was used to covert the girl?

Section 35 of the Nigerian constitution protects her right to association and worship, so the father should stop threatening his daughter. You can only preach to people, you can't forcefully make them to follow your religion or change their own religion just because you are their parent (for Christ's sake, the lady is an adult). If you do that, the purpose of (re-)converting them is already defeated.

Bigotry and religious intolerance is the only thing I have learnt from most of those claiming to be christians on this thread. Let us practice what we preach which is Love. "Love your neighbour as yourself" even if he's not a christian! Remember, God is love.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Philipmems(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2013
I am a Christian and if i wish to convert to islam or any other religion i have the right to... she is not a kid anymore if she says she wants to be a moslem or embrace islam menh Take Una Live Her Alone... Na Her Choice and it should be respected by her father, family, kinsmen and all... Babe do wetin please you jare...Na free world.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by siraj1402(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
When i tried reading Quran,i cam across this verse Surah 9:5 Which read "Kill the infidels(Infidels meaning All non-muslims)".Immediately i closed it-No go area.I pity her soul.Despite that she is 25 and should account for her actions and inactions so i would advice her parent let her be or better more pray over it.
I rest my case.
You can't interprite quran just like that.Its only those that God gives wisdom that can explain the meaning because there is reason for each verse.Mind you such wisdom is not given to you.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by siraj1402(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2013
emeraldlife: I seriously don't know how and where to start but what I know for sure is that everyone is entitled to any religion.

May God never forgive you if you are lying.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.

Continue dreaming, very soon the charm una give am go fade away and she go recollect. No Igbo christian can wholeheartedly convert to islam for any reason unless he/she has something that is the target even at that the conversion will be just lipservice.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by akandejames: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2013
demmy66:
Whats in ablution...? Just skin washing and thinking you've been purified, while "within is rotten and vile." But you cannot wash the heart; CAN YOU?? only the blood of Jesus can!. Now my question to you is, what is in blood of Jesus? Just mere words coming out from the mouth, atleast you can see the water we use for making spiritual cleansing which Jesus Christ also performed, can you show me the blood of Jesus, if you can, then you can convince me.

i only pity u. my references for you are within just two links below if u wanna know more about islam. u left because u didnt understand what u have out of ignorance... lastly, don't criticize what u have no knowledge about.

link 1: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=397349767036757

link 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSa7yjTyck

if u want to learn more, visit this link... http://peacetv.in/live_peacetv.html

To my people on NL, remember it pays to be tolerant and shun sentiment. That's why we are not progressing in this country.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by yetunsbay(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Philipmems: I am a Christian and if i wish to convert to islam or any other religion i have the right to... she is not a kid anymore if she says she wants to be a moslem or embrace islam menh Take Una Live Her Alone... Na Her Choice and it should be respected by her father, family, kinsmen and all... Babe do wetin please you jare...Na free world.
nice one

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by farmer99: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2013
princesammmy: when the charm the use On you finish your eyes go clear. its probably u were used to collecting free suya cause that's the major ways the used in the north to charm christian girls into islam.
which charms? God change sm1 4rm darkness to light and u call it charm, pls chk u head

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by farmer99: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2013
siraj1402: May God never forgive you if you are lying.
live him alone, 4 sure is lying.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by dom(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2013
stanley10122:
angryotu nne gi
Lwmkd Rotflmao
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by andrano: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2013
everybodi in dis life have his or her decision rite. She making her decision to b muslim is not bad because we all serve one God. U criticizing her u don knw were u will belong tomoro wat of people who serve d devil wat can u people say about dat? She hav seen d colour of light she desire so let her bee. Na all dis una religious centiment na him d help divide our nigerian broders and sisters but una no knw. Let me tell u people today, many christian and muslim are related in way or d other. In some family u wld see dat ur grandfather is christian y u d grandson is a muslim and vers versa. Any muslim or christian dat knws about bible or kuran will knw dat we don hav much difference. Tank u
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by demmy66: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2013
akande.james:

i only pity u. my references for you are within just two links below if u wanna know more about islam. u left because u didnt understand what u have out of ignorance... lastly, don't criticize what u have no knowledge about.

link 1: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=397349767036757

link 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSa7yjTyck

if u want to learn more, visit this link... http://peacetv.in/live_peacetv.html

To my people on NL, remember it pays to be tolerant and shun sentiment. That's why we are not progressing in this country.
I didn't leave to anywhere, I am still firm in the path of Al-Islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.