Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance (18821 Views)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by CHIDONE: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Glad to know somebody missed me. But I was never gone, just dialled down my rate of posting. Exam things. But I'm through, so yay! 2 more years to freedom!!!

Are U 4rm Jamaica ? aya I rastafarian ganja vibrations .What agwan

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by BUSHMAN1: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Not condoning the killing, but why dress up as a girl and then trying to disgrace a not gay guy by dancing with him is not cool is it? in Jamaica thats suicide

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by BUSHMAN1: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
well.. looks like this gay guy is not even happy in his own skin, thus dressed like a girl, i mean why pretend to be a woman? makes me wonder if this gay people really are confused
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Miles78(f): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
I find it funny that all these people who are bleating anti gay slogans indulge themselves into lesbian movies. They love to watch and participate into 3sums and to an extent trip for anal sex.Now tell me why the ignorance and who are u pretending here?? Ye shall not judge!!

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Skmoda360(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
melojames: That's too bad.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just take a moment and think about the macabre of killing somebody who is having fun for just being harmlessly different?

It is worst that ALLU 4.The kind of animals that can do that are unimaginable

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
CHIDONE:

Are U 4rm Jamaica ? aya I rastafarian ganja vibrations .What agwan

_

Y U Do Dis, Mister? Y U Speak Gobbledygook? Do I Luk Like Hobbit?
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2013
[i]To enter a Reggae Dance Hall dressed as a woman is like entering a Lions den. cool Yardies hate it !
[/b] BUT MURDER IS MURDER... Many quoting scripture have forgotten that jesus said FORGIVE...
Those who disagree with VIOLENCE are not all gay !! OR do we kill everybody and have Hitler style concentration Camps for prostitutes, arm robbers, fraudsters, kidnappers,terrorists,human traffickers, and greedy politician who cause pain and suffering to MILLIONS OF PEOPLE [b]

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2013
BUSH MAN: Not condoning the killing, but why dress up as a girl and then trying to disgrace a not gay guy by dancing with him is not cool is it? in Jamaica thats suicide

True talk.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ceaser: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2013
redsun:

The problem is that most of you holds subjective views about what humanity is all about,forgetting that man evolves to take on what nature throws at him.Procreation between man and woman was not ordained by the socalled god as most of you will like to think,it an act man perfected through regular practice that is passed on from generation to generation and that is how it came to be today as what you consider as normal and infallible.

You are not gay like you said because your genetic code does not propel you to be one.If it does,you wont have a choice but fall for men.

This guy are you for real? Don't think you can bamboozle people here with some whacked out philosophy of yours, okay. Genetic code dictating s.exual orientation, procreation an act of evolution?! What da heck are you on about? Don't you know that there are intellectuals on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ReubenAbati: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2013
ceaser:

This guy are you for real? Don't think you can bamboozle people here with some whacked out philosophy of yours, okay. Genetic code dictating s.exual orientation, procreation an act of evolution?! What da heck are you on about? Don't you know that there are intellectuals on this forum?

I can theoretically confirm you are not an intelectual.

You might be 'local champion professor' for your village square, but when it comes to issues like these, you know nada. No make me vex oo. Wetin you know self? You think education means intelligence? Trash, I tell ya.

I can bet you've never had a chat with someone gay in your life. If you were that intellectual, you'd have tried it, and see things from their own perspective and not stupid heresay you people regurgitate all the time. Even if you don't conform with their idea.

You're not intellectual my friend, you're either in denaial or scared. Its called ignorance

Humans are always afraid of what they do not understand.

Homosexuality is a very complicated issue. You have to be learned in History, Philosophy, Biology, Sociology, Neurology and REMOVE your ignorance before you grasp the reality.

Everybody, I repeat, Everybody has homosexual tendencies. Just like everybody is prone to steal, if pushed to their extreme limits.

As humans, our brains are wired differently, just like our fingerprints. I know some people that are very emotional and others that really do not give a fvck.

Were they trained not to give a fvck? Or is it inborn? Yes and No.
Were they trained to be so emotional, or were they born that way! Its still yes and no.

I've seen buttish kids cry over very mundane things and yet their mom will still pet them.

Try it wit an ajegunle woman and the hot slap she go give you, your life will never remain the same.

I once got into a fight with a bigger guy (during my 20s) and after we were seprated, the elder peeps there interrogated us. I was skeptical because I was the cause of the fight. When they asked my opponent, he began crying!

I was like WTF!

I've actually had conversations with feminine men. It all gets strange and a bit scary when you see butch men swing and sway with feminine grace. But that's how it is.

For average slowpokes here, you'll here 'hmm, that guy be gay oo' But shame on you, cause your ignorance has clouded your judgment and made you miss an opportunity to learn.

I've seen femimine men get married and have kids.

And I've seen straight acting cute brothers with a good job 'like shymexx, lol' stay single @ 35.

Go figure.

Stop judging people. You have no friggin idea what's going on in our brains or what were thinking. Its fvking complex. Stop making other peoples life miserable. If you have aren't wired that way, you have nothing to be worried about. Who go be gay go be gay, no matter what.

You will be shocked to know most people are! They just will never tell you. Why would I? Amidst all these hate? Trashy Nigerians!

Some gay dude hit on me recently. I knew he probably was, but I kept my cool. I made it look like one of my
'Experiments' as I call it. And I tried to learn more about their norms etc...

When things started getting steamier, I told the dude (a married man with 3 kids) "Sir, you're cool and al that, I catch your drift, but I'm not.

He said it was cool. You'd never know.

Fact: Everybody is different. You will never know unless you change your stone age intellect.

Its just up to the societal views of it, and also if you decide to act or indulge yourself in it.

Goats here that have never read about Socrates go just jump up and start screaming gayism is alien, where as na them enjoy blow jobs pass.

I guess blow jobs is 'Nigerian' abi?

I enjoy giving girls oral. It fvcking turns me on. I tell my friends about this in public(both seriously and 'expermentally') and they go 'eew'. I tell them I enjoy this, its what I like, I don't care about what you think. No one has ever told me it was alien. But, hypocritical nigerian, in this context, it is!

You'd be amazed at how many of my friends have personally come back and tell me they also want to try it, but are just worried because of religious issues, or people might think they're crazy.

One crazy religious fanatic once told me, in front of a small gaterhing that I'm going to hell cause I 'lick plates'. Damn. Coming from someone who dates four different girls in a month. Coming from someone who's had sex with girls as young as 14. Coming from someone who's probably had sex with all the choir members. Coming from someone who enjoys being giving head. That eediot wanted to make me feel like a sinner. Imagine.

I attacked him right off. I don't give bullshit.

Told everybody his sexcapades, and his blatant disregard for his biblical laws. Why would you fvcking judge me? Who gave you that right or permission to do so? If I go steal now and buy car, u go want make I wash am for you. You can't fucking change me!

You'd be amazed at the high percentage of rich busy women who use dildos...don't even let me go there.

I omitted religion because it has done more harm than good.

Reminds me of the pope blessing soldiers before going to war...

And lastly, Shymexx sometimes makes me feel like he bribes his uncles to comment for him. The amount of gibberish he types these days is alarming 'for someone I always thought was intellectual'

That shows how gullible the smartest ones can turn overnight.

Its a shame we so fvcking hate each other in this country. Its killing us!

And, I tell you. Homosexuality is here to stay. I just pray you don't learn to accept in the hard way.

PS. I'm still in my mid 20sw

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

You might be 'local champion professor' for your village square, but when it comes to issues like these, you know nada. No make me vex oo. Wetin you know self? You think education means intelligence? Trash, I tell ya.

I can bet you've never had a chat with someone gay in your life. If you were that intellectual, you'd have tried it, and see things from their own perspective and not stupid heresay you people regurgitate all the time. Even if you don't conform with their idea.

You're not intellectual my friend, you're either in denaial or scared. Its called ignorance

Homosexuality is a very complicated issue. You have to be learned in History, Philosophy, Biology, Sociology, Neurology and REMOVE your ignorance before you grasp the reality.

Everybody, I repeat, Everybody has homosexual tendencies. Just like everybody is prone to steal, if pushed to their extreme limits.

As humans, our brains are wired differently, just like our fingerprints. I know some people that are very emotional and others that really do not give a fvck.

Were they trained to be so emotional, or were they born that way! Its still yes and no.

I've seen buttish kids cry over very mundane things and yet their mom will still pet them.

Try it wit an ajegunle woman and the hot slap she go give you, your life will never remain the same.

I once got into a fight with a bigger guy (during my 20s) and after we were seprated, the elder peeps there interrogated us. I was skeptical because I was the cause of the fight. When they asked my opponent, he began crying!

I was like WTF!

I've actually had conversations with feminine men. It all gets strange and a bit scary when you see butch men swing and sway with feminine grace. But that's how it is.

For average slowpokes here, you'll here 'hmm, that guy be gay oo' But shame on you, cause your ignorance has clouded your judgment and made you miss an opportunity to learn.

And I've seen straight acting cute brothers with a good job 'like shymexx, lol' stay single @ 35.

Go figure.

Stop judging people. You have no friggin idea what's going on in our brains or what were thinking. Its fvking complex. Stop making other peoples life miserable. If you have aren't wired that way, you have nothing to be worried about. Who go be gay go be gay, no matter what.

You will be shocked to know most people are! They just will never tell you. Why would I? Amidst all these hate? Trashy Nigerians!

Some gay dude hit on me recently. I knew he probably was, but I kept my cool. I made it look like one of my

When things started getting steamier, I told the dude (a married man with 3 kids) "Sir, you're cool and al that, I catch your drift, but I'm not.

Fact: Everybody is different. You will never know unless you change your stone age intellect.

Its just up to the societal views of it, and also if you decide to act or indulge yourself in it.

Goats here that have never read about Socrates go just jump up and start screaming gayism is alien, where as na them enjoy blow jobs pass.

I enjoy giving girls oral. It fvcking turns me on. I tell my friends about this in public(both seriously and 'expermentally') and they go 'eew'. I tell them I enjoy this, its what I like, I don't care about what you think. No one has ever told me it was alien. But, hypocritical nigerian, in this context, it is!

You'd be amazed at how many of my friends have personally come back and tell me they also want to try it!

I omitted religion because it has done more harm than good.

Reminds me of the pope blessing soldiers before going to war...

And lastly, Shymexx sometimes makes me feel like he bribes his uncles to comment for him. The amount of gibberish he types these days is alarming 'for someone I always thought was intellectual'

That shows how gullible the smartest ones can turn overnight.

Its a shame we so fvcking hate it other in this country. Its killing us!

And, I tell you. Homosexuality is here to stay. I just pray you don't learn to accept in the hard way.

PS. I'm still in my mid 20s
stay blessed.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=Reuben.Abati]

I was like WTF!

Go figure.

You'd be amazed at how many of my friends have personally come back and tell me they also want to try it, but are just worried because of religious issues, or people might think they're crazy.

One crazy religious fanatic once told me, in front of a small gaterhing that I'm going to hell cause I 'lick plates'. Damn. Coming from someone who dates four different girls in a month. Coming from someone who's had sex with girls as young as 14. Coming from someone who's probably had sex with all the choir members. Coming from someone who enjoys being giving head.Imagine.
You'd be amazed at the high percentage of rich busy women who use dildos...
QUOTE [KLINEE]*U are the most fool of all!!! U think u are intellectual enough abi? Your so foolish by allow an idiotic person to decieve u that he was born gay,with your intellectual senses! What will u call yourself? A foolish animal! Yes that is what u are! U say "everybody have gay tendency" that is where u show your foolish intellectual.gay is a devilish learnable act.if u condem it idiotic people wil stop learning it.its evil!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ReubenAbati: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2013
Klinee: U are the most fool of all!!! U think u are intellectual enough abi? Your so foolish by allow an idiotic person to decieve u that he was born gay,with your intellectual senses! What will u call yourself? A foolish animal! Yes that is what u are! U say "everybody have gay tendency" that is where u show your foolish intellectual.gay is a devilish learnable act.if u condem it idiotic people wil stop learning it.its evil!

You are a wildebest. Now if you were smart enough to decode my rant, you'd realize I meant homosexuality is both in-born, and in some cases, learned. Everybody has his or how own psycological ways of handling issues.

In this age and time, everybody wants his or her child to go to school. If every kid go to school, no be all of them go know book.

Some go like am, some go manage, some go hate, some go drop out. Its our personal way of things. Not everybody is like you and me. We have ways of handling issues. Some people have gay tendencies, but they grew out of it, and it never bothered them. Some have gay tendecies and they acted on it...

Are you gon blame me that I enjoyed eating a girl out, and I acted on iit? Its my own fvking problem.

Your problem here is this: you're worried your girl friend will leave you for me because I know how to pleasure a woman more better than you psycho -magnetic religious bastard!!

Its a very complcated story bro. You don't even know sh!t, so chill.

If homosexuality isn't inborn, why would a man pride him self in twerking and walking like a woman? Its funny. Do you know shit about genetics? Biko sit down, and sip your dogoyaro. Find fools to talk to.

Then again, there are straight acting macho men that swing it both ways. You gullible people will never understand.

Steer clear of hate and rumors.

Now go back to the dictionary and find the meaning of a Widebeest.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
F.uck religion its done nothing but harm, even the catholics too.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

You are a wildebest. Now if you were smart enough to decode my rant, you'd realize I meant homosexuality is both in-born, and in some cases, learned. Everybody has his or how own psycological ways of handling issues.

In this age and time, everybody wants his or her child to go to school. If every kid go to school, no be all of them go know book.

Some go like am, some go manage, some go hate, some go drop out. Its our personal way of things. Not everybody is like you and me. We have ways of handling issues. Some people have gay tendencies, but they grew out of it, and it never bothered them. Some have gay tendecies and they acted on it...

Are you gon blame me that I enjoyed eating a girl out, and I acted on iit? Its my own fvking problem.

Your problem here is this: you're worried your girl friend will leave you for me because I know how to pleasure a woman more better than you psycho -magnetic religious bastard!!

Its a very complcated story bro. You don't even know sh!t, so chill.

If homosexuality isn't inborn, why would a man pride him self in twerking and walking like a woman? Its funny. Do you know shit about genetics? Biko sit down, and sip your dogoyaro. Find fools to talk to.

Then again, there are straight acting macho men that swing it both ways. You gullible people will never understand.

Steer clear of hate and rumors.

Now go back to the dictionary and find the meaning of a Widebeest.
u are a confuse person.your foolishness is disturbing u.if am to catgorize i will classify u as an animal! With all these your comments so far,infact u are below animal level.many people grow up not knowing what is gay and anything about it.its people like u that teach them such a thing and they learn it-trying to grow them homosexually.God punish u 4 that!but u can never be gay if there is nobody that teach u.Because the imagination of a man lying sexual with fellow man will automatically scatter your brain!! God forbid!!!! But if we make a stiffer penalty(death penalty) 4 that evil act call gay,they will recognise the gravity of it and they will automatically drop it!! U an idiot for saying that its an inborn!which inborn? God punish u 10 times!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Klinee: u are a confuse person.your foolishness is disturbing u.if am to catgorize i will classify u as an animal! With all these your comments so far,infact u are below animal level.many people grow up not knowing what is gay and anything about it.its people like u that teach them such a thing and they learn it-trying to grow them homosexually.God punish u 4 that!but u can never be gay if there is nobody that teach u.Because the imagination of a man lying sexual with fellow man will automatically scatter your brain!! God forbid!!!! But if we make a stiffer penalty(death penalty) 4 that evil act call gay,they will recognise the gravity of it and they will automatically drop it!! U an idiot for saying that its an inborn!which inborn? God punish u 10 times!

But you taught me how to be gay na sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
masonkz:

But you taught me how to be gay na sad sad
if i ever get u 1 on 1 i will shoot u down! Fool!!!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Klinee: if i ever get u 1 on 1 i will shoot u down! Fool!!!

Murderer on the prowl.

Let's hope you don't die of a heart attack before then wink

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2013
masonkz:

Murderer on the prowl.

Let's hope you don't die of a heart attack before then wink
my happiest day is d day i will kill u.anytime i see your name i feel like killing u
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ReubenAbati: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Klinee: my happiest day is d day i will kill u.anytime i see your name i feel like killing u

Take it easy, I swear you can't stand me. If kasala start now u no fit stand.

Forget all the online yanga, you no match me at all.

Respect yourself. Live and let others live.

If you can't cope, go drink IODINE!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Klinee: my happiest day is d day i will kiss u.anytime i see your name i feel like kissing u

Fixed. But no thanks, I'll pass. tongue
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
masonkz:

Fixed. But no thanks, I'll pass. tongue
bad boy.
Seriously na homophobe dey get secret crush pass.
This klinee is very obssessed with gays.its evident on NL.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
Seriously i wil nt comment again and i wil unfollow dis thread.@masonkz pls stop quoting my post, "anyday u quote my post wil be d day u will die!!!" All of u are evil! U people deserve death! D day there going to be no more gay on earth! That day wil be a great day.God when wil that day come? We are hoping that it will come.so that they will die away!!!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Klinee: Seriously i wil nt comment again and i wil unfollow dis thread.@masonkz pls stop quoting my post, "anyday u quote my post wil be d day u will die!!!" All of u are evil! U people deserve death! D day there going to be no more gay on earth! That day wil be a great day.God when wil that day come? We are hoping that it will come.so that they will die away!!!

The day you realise that being bitter is to your detriment, the better for you. You should know the kind of people your threats of death would be scaring, not me.

I hope you live long enough to overcome the hate in you..and that would be the day you would start living, and not just existing.

Cheers smiley
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by nosike3(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2013
you all sound gay... spits and walk away...
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by otiigba1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
shioo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook Headquarters Evacuated Following Bomb Threat / Uganda Orders All Social Media Platforms Shut Until Further Notice / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.