Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Happy Birthday To Charliejose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Charliejose. (599 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123! / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by HezronLorraine(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Happy birthday to you.
Don't know much of you,but you are following me and you seem nice from the emails you sent to me.
Enjoy the day even though its almost ending.
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Happy birthday to him too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by charliejose: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Oh my GoodneSs!!!....am sorri am just seeing dis..,wow dis is realli kul.a topic on my name,thanks so much u made my day! Thanks hezron,thanks masonkz,I reali appreciate

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2013
charliejose: Oh my GoodneSs!!!....am sorri am just seeing dis..,wow dis is realli kul.a topic on my name,thanks so much u made my day! Thanks hezron,thanks masonkz,I reali appreciate
you are more than welcome.
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by charliejose: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Happy birthday to you.
Don't know much of you,but you are following me and you seem nice from the emails you sent to me.
Enjoy the day even though its almost ending.
oh my goodness,....am speechless!,wow u created a topic of my birthday....thanks so much I realli aPpreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2013
charliejose: oh my goodness,....am speechless!,wow u created a topic of my birthday....thanks so much I realli aPpreciate
nothing to muse about.that's just my nature,if I met you outside for the first time and I know its ur birthday!I'll get u a gift.
This is the least I can give anyone online.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
charliejose: Oh my GoodneSs!!!....am sorri am just seeing dis..,wow dis is realli kul.a topic on my name,thanks so much u made my day! Thanks hezron,thanks masonkz,I reali appreciate

smiley smiley you're welcome bro...and hope you had a great one.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by charliejose: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
I was not able 2 meet the merit cutoff cos am not 4rm d southwest...so Sad sad,am goin 2 be stucked with yabatech 4 anoder year
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Happy (late) birthday guy. wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Flashaldrin(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2013
is any body suspecting what i'm suspecting?? lipsrsealed
14 years on my mind.
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Flashaldrin: is any body suspecting what i'm suspecting?? lipsrsealed
14 years on my mind.

Didn't your mama teach you if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your fucking mouth shut angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Flashaldrin(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Didn't your mama teach you if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your fucking mouth shut angry
my mouth is shut. My fingers are busy though. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Flashaldrin:
my mouth is shut. My fingers are busy though. cheesy cheesy

Keep your fingers closed too..... angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2013
14 years on my mind.

undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by HezronLorraine(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2013
charliejose: I was not able 2 meet the merit cutoff cos am not 4rm d southwest...so Sad sad,am goin 2 be stucked with yabatech 4 anoder year
aww.wish u all the best in all u do.
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by charliejose: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: aww.wish u all the best in all u do.
thanks hezron
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by charliejose: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Happy (late) birthday guy. wink
thanks so much dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2013
14 years on my mind.
if I were to unleash the words that followed my fury on seeing this comment on you.it'll probably take out the little human nature u've lost.

If you have nothing nice to say,watch from the sidelines and laugh at others.that's a better principle.
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by Flashaldrin(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: if I were to unleash the words that followed my fury on seeing this comment on you.it'll probably take out the little human nature u've lost.

If you have nothing nice to say,watch from the sidelines and laugh at others.that's a better principle.
bro, sorry for spoiling your paroles, carry on. Just remember sha, it musnt be in this country, its legal in some other countries. Just do ya research.
Re: Happy Birthday To Charliejose. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Flashaldrin:
bro, sorry for spoiling your paroles, carry on. Just remember sha, it musnt be in this country, its legal in some other countries. Just do ya research.
can u imagiine urself constituting a nuisance already.

Spoiling my parole.ehehehe.ki la gbe,ki la ju.ta lo' ra ja,ta lo na oja.

I just don't get why some of u enjoy displaying your insanity online.

It musn't be in this country,bla bla ya bla.
Immaturity is clearly displayed in ur post.keep having fun at other people's expense and u think its cool.
God help you grow wise.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Int'l Friendship Day:do You Have A Trust Worthy Friend Before?? / Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This / Cheap And Legal, You Can Now Buy A Lady’s Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.