Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

The True Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Religion (919 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Religion by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
religion is d belief in and worship of a supernatural controlling power, especially a personal god or gods.

Everyone has a belief 4 one tin or d other.
Here re some of d religions across d world
Judaism,
Christianity,
Islam,
Baha'i,
Hinduism,
Taoism,
Buddhism,
Sikhism,
Rodnoveri,
Celtic pagan,
Heathenism,
Semitic pagan,
Wicca, Kemetism,
Hellenic pagan,
Roman pagan,

While religion is hard to define is becos people don't really know wat it meant, n every religion group fails 2 realize that everyone has freedom of belief. Wether u agree or not everyone can not av believe on d same tin , even 2 some d atheists only believe in themselves.
Most time religion is not by choice, it is limited 2 surrounding factors, like wat belief is in vogue where u were born n grown,
Like someone born in places like northern Nigeria, Egypt ,Saudi arabia, Pakistan has more than 90% of becoming a Muslim n someone born in Western-eastern - southern Nigeria, Israel, UK also has a higher possibility of becoming a Christian, same formula applies 2 oda parts of d world.

You cud b born in a place n nurtured on d religion there , perhaps contrary to ur current religion, maybe u wud av been anti ur current religion.

The purpose of dis thread is 2 respect every religion n bring humanity , conscience, n morality first b4 religion. Common sense ought 2 tell us wat is good or wrong,
U don't need religion 2 tell u killing is evill, that is simple common sense.

The only true religion is living in peace n harmony. Datz all.

2 Likes

Re: The True Religion by cegno(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
My brother, agree with you. We are all bound together by our humanity. All of us exist and operate from different levels of awareness. I believe God allowed all the religious groups to exist so everyone will find one that suits them or fulfil their yearnings for God. The jorney back to God is an individual thing. The greatest understanding and love we can give to others is to grant them the freedom to choose what they want to believe in and conveniently refuse whatever they are not comfortable with.
Re: The True Religion by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2013
becos Toton name isn't mentioned , I no dis thread is gonna die here
Re: The True Religion by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 28, 2013
Igho! You didn't include my religion angry
Re: The True Religion by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Igho! You didn't include my religion angry
[size=15pt]ok, plus sniper's religion[/size]
Re: The True Religion by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=15pt]ok, plus sniper's religion[/size]

grin grin
Re: The True Religion by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]hey truckpusher , long time, hope all is well. i can see u viewing[/size]

1 Like

Re: The True Religion by Truckpusher(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=15pt]hey truckpusher , long time, hope all is well. i can see u viewing[/size]
hommie was up? i'm just fine and you? grin
Re: The True Religion by UyiIredia(m): 2:29am On Aug 03, 2013
Growing up, even now, I more clearly understand the world to be conceptual and certainly not accidental, as Murray did say. I once defined religion to be the aspect of man that is inclined to the betterment of the human spirit. I said that because each religion is at its roots an attempt to found a solution to the human problem.

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Pastors, God Vs. Gospel Comedians - ( Edited ) / Interview With A Real New York Elder Witch (with Picture) / Do Pastors Enjoy Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.