Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,255 members, 7,904,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI (959 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / Importers Only (Free Ebook) / As Promised My Forex Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello dear importer are you in to importation of laptops, phones, wrist watches, clothes and the likes i promised to drop a link of an ebook on how you can sell your imported goods/items faster than others i had some technical challenge online so what i plan did don't work but never mind send
Your Name, Email,Phone number to kingsleykaluogbiti@gmail.com or send it to 08067855162 and comment that you have sent yours please do not drop your details on the thread so as not to get spam emails.
As soon as i see it i will send you the preview copy on How To Sell Your Imported Goods Very Fast for FREE!!!
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by calebo10(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2013
Your email address isn't correct.
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2013
calebo10: Your email address isn't correct.
Thank you for pointing it out i have correct in now.
Thank you caleb10
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by nairamaverick(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2013
I just sent you a mail
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by falad4u200: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2013
go to this website and download an ebook on importation and anoda real biznez in the same folder www . tinyurl. com / bumperkit its free of charge, pls dnt forget to remove the spaces in the address
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by dombible(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
falad4u200: go to this website and download an ebook on importation and anoda real biznez in the same folder www . tinyurl. com / bumperkit its free of charge, pls dnt forget to remove the spaces in the address
you website is not available for click.
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by falad4u200: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
dombible: you website is not available for click.

just type it in ur browser www. tinyurl. com/bumperkit
delete the space between each word i wrote it like this because if i paste the site nairaland authority may not permit the full link to show
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
For all those who sent me
emails and sms to my line
please check you email
and get the preview ebook
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Please if you
have not gotten
your own ebook
please comment
stating your name
you sent to me.
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by Kingslaw(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
yes generalkinglucy3@gmail.com
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
gggfdgddggdggfgfgf
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by naijanaweown: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
i have sent my details
Re: Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please check your mails i have sent the ebook

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. / Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training / Palm Kernel Nut, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, And Cashew Nut Buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.