Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,568 members, 7,888,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Free Professional FOREX Training - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Professional FOREX Training (4624 Views)

Guaranteed Loans And Business Grants In Nigeria + Free Professional Mentorship / Professional Forex Trader Needed / Looking For A Professional Forex Trader To Trade For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kirinwa: Come to think of it Helpee you seriously need help o. A hungry man is an angry man and poverty is a disease.Even if what you said is true,you've made your point but following Edujoy like flies follow poo is uncalled for.Mind you I don't support neither of you.Only that I feel Edujoy should be given a chance although I admonish caution but that's as far as it goes.Forex can put you in debt,it can also lift you from poverty.

I will play devil's advocate and beg Edujoy to forgive you because of some facts I cited for the outburst.
Edujoy please forgive Helpee and help put him through.Forex has made him resentful.Please I am kneeling down right now as I beg for your forgiveness on his behalf.Thank you.

I dont have anything against anybody. He is the Judge and the Jury. He knows everything about me. I am not the cause of his forex misfortunes. I just want him to let me be.

He said he knows forex more than I do ( That may be possible because I dont know him, but I doubt it very seriously) but I worked with some brokers too before going fulltime ( I bet he doesnt know That)
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by Kirinwa: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
How would he know.Is he a magician? Let what someone doesn't know not kill him.
The guy actually seems jobless,what with the way he was following you with lengthy posts.

Please help put him through for the sake of his family.Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kirinwa: How would he know.Is he a magician? Let what someone doesn't know not kill him.
The guy actually seems jobless,what with the way he was following you with lengthy posts.

Please help put him through for the sake of his family.Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I wonder ooo. He is also a magician to have assumed me a secondary school drop out.
You can only help who wants to be helped
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by ovieohene: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
(New) glopeters@gmail.com pls send de forex traing details. I am in Lagos. Remain blessed, pls don't be angry. E jo sir.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
ovieohene: (New) glopeters@gmail.com pls send de forex traing details. I am in Lagos. Remain blessed, pls don't be angry. E jo sir.

Check your mail
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by nnabuike1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

Catch 500+ Pips Per Day. Make Millions in FOREX Trading!!!

Today, the forcast are as follows:

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 03-08

BUY @ 1.5179
T/P @ 1.51959
S/L @ 1.51719

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3234
T/P @ 1.32417
S/L @ 1.32327

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.6076
T/P @ 6.61221
S/L @ 6.6053

A 3 day extended forcast for EUR/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs.

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by nnabuike1(m): 3:41am On Aug 04, 2013
Some Forex Forcasts courtesy of www.emexlaboratories.com

Free forex forcasts are currently available at [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url]. New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 04-08

BUY @ 1.528
T/P @ 1.53004
S/L @ 1.5273

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3278
T/P @ 1.32799
S/L @ 1.3277

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5996
T/P @ 6.60407
S/L @ 6.59736

USD/Naira

BUY @ 158.153
T/P @ 158.583
S/L @ 158.099

The 3-day outlook for the GBP/USD has also been provided graphically here for convenience. Go to [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url] for forcasts on many other currency pairs.

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by nnabuike1(m): 2:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Some Forex Forcasts for August 4th courtesy of www.emexlaboratories.com

Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 06-08

BUY @ 1.5315
T/P @ 1.53422
S/L @ 1.53101

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3268
T/P @ 1.32764
S/L @ 1.32661

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5971
T/P @ 6.60156
S/L @ 6.59487

AUD/USD

BUY @ 0.8898
T/P @ 0.891702
S/L @ 0.889588

A 3 day extended forcast for GBP/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs.

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by rozayx5(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin Edujoy is getting a sip of what it looks like to disturb others

last time you came to the research room to look for PAMM clients nah run you run comot grin
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by nnabuike1(m): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Make Millions in Forex Trading!! Use Forex Forcasts from [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url].

At [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url], we have been delivering free forex forcasts on this forum for over a month now. During this time, we have received many clients.

So far, every one of our clients that volunteered to report on their performance have reported a net positive roi. A handful of our clients report earnings in excess of $100,000 during the month in which they have used Forex Forcasts from www.emexlaboratories.com in their Forex trading strategies.

As we begin a new demonstration month, we do so with the goal that a good portion of our clients will earn over $1,000,000!!!.
Our analysis shows that a reasonably disciplined trader who follows our daily forcasts religiously while being on alert to worldly events should have no problems meeting this goal.

It is true that we at [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url] are in this business to make money given the businessmen that we are, but as scientists and engineers, we have an academic reputation to uphold. One embodiment of our reputation is presented in the accuracy of our physical and mathematical models, which are displayed in our daily forcasts. For the forseeable future, we will continue to provide these free forcasts to the public, we value our reputation as much as our profits, even more so!!

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 17-09

BUY @ 1.59194
T/P @ 1.59769
S/L @ 1.59142

Get more signals and extended forcasts at [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url]

Setup SMS alerts at [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url]
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by goodeal(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
Forex as a subject is very wide and wild but some people have been able tame it even in Nigeria here. go here for details: https://www.nairaland.com/goodeal/posts
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by goodeal(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2017
You can also visit this link for more details on how to become financially FREE trading forex online
https://www.nairaland.com/goodeal/posts
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by goodeal(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2018
Need to become a proficient forex trader? visit this page: https://www.nairaland.com/goodeal/posts You'll be amazed that the only escape route out of national and family economic recession is residual or passive income via forex or option trading.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by goodeal(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2018
Forex as a subject is very wide and wild but some people have been able tame it even in Nigeria here. go here for details: https://www.nairaland.com/goodeal/posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scaffolders For Rent In Lagos At Reduced Price / Are You A Winner Member? You Could Make Money From This Glory To Glory Wristband / Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.