Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,774 members, 7,965,915 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? (4397 Views)

Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) / If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. / Tell Us How U Intend To Spend Ur Valentine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by dmcdad: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2013
shirley whyte: @dmcdad, please marry me?
I thought you have wondered away. I told u to PM me but you didn't. I also sent a PM buh u didn't bother to respond either...

That made me...
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by shirleywhyte(f): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2013
AwwwwwwWwwwww.. smiley wink
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Mynd44: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2013
dmcdad:
I would rather prefer the latter to the formal. Because, if the money comes now, one might not get the actual girl one is dreaming of. But, if the girl comes first i think that would be great...
If money comes first, any girl you meet is lucky na. Don't you get it?
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Mynd44: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2013
dmcdad:
I thought you have wondered away. I told u to PM me and you didn't. I also sent a PM buh u didn't bother to respond...

That made me...
Awwww so cute. Now Dmcdad is doing the chasing.

How the tides change so fast
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Shollypopz:
Permit my curiosity but how old are you and why do you want to marry this early??
*smiles* nothing special, just wanna settle down early....dats all.
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by dmcdad: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Awwww so cute. Now Dmcdad is doing the chasing.

How the tides change so fast
Yeah you are right. Just wanna make it more formal according to our system. But the thing is, I don't chase for long... I have my pride to savour too.
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just kidding ooo.

I intend to when I find the right woman. That is not determined by age
lol! I for say nah
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by dmcdad: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Smartie gurl: *smiles* nothing special, just wanna settle down early....dats all.
Good thinking...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Mynd44: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah you are right. Just wanna make it more formal according to our system. But the thing is, I don't chase for long... I have my pride to savour too.
Okay oooo
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Cabsso(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
at 93cheesy
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Sanboy25: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
28 cheesy
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
I marry whenever my d1ck is hard and divorce when i cum, then remarry when am hard again, been gettin married since 12 years old

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Morkavictor: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
By d grace of God 'c'
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Austinodark(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Team never getting married........

We already knw u dnt have a di.ck
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Austinodark: We already knw u dnt have a di.ck
Why are you so bothered about that? You gay?
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
I can't say when, It will happen when the guy ask you to marry him, it can take 1 years 2, 5, 10 or maybe never... nobody can guess or predict when they getting married, you don't know if at the age you want to get marry you will be dead, single, recently broke up,...things happen... some people are lucky and some not...unless you pressure, force someone to marry you at the "age" you want grin grin
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by DEGREE2466(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
until i buy my own car and build my own house! No marriage
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Omolola1(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
23-24. By then, I should av attained a Masters Degree and be very comfortable on my own
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Agrika: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
22-23, by the end of this year, God's willing
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by mcdreeezy: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2013
grin

Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Tuatara(m): 4:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
Permit my curiosity but how old are you and why do you want to marry this early??
. I think 24 isn't bad or early for a lady to marry,depending on her maturity and to some extent educational achievements.Some ladies mature faster than others.
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Not sure
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
U cud stil marry ur lez partner afta al Ellen Degenres did it undecided undecided
sexytabhi: Not sure
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
I don't know o jare. I need to find a man first, don't I? undecided

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by dmcdad: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yield: I don't know o jare. I need to find a man first, don't I? undecided
Ahan! Men are everywhere... Well, seems not all are worthy to be called good husbands.
Re: At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yield: I don't know o jare. I need to find a man first, don't I? undecided
With all the men claiming to be single on NL? Start sending PMs jorh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lmào! Pick Øne (picture) / She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / How Do You Forgive And Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.