Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim (1565 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim by BetaThings: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lord_Reed:

It may be novel but quite necessary as I can find no other supporting evidence for the declaration of a christian state in Plateau. I didn't even contest the accuracy of the report all I want is corroborating evidence.
I don't have additional evidence but the Nation is not a run-of-the-mill paper. I believe the stories until it is refuted esp as it have been on the site for a long time.

Did you know that late Gen Azazi accused Plateau Gov Jonah Jang of taking sides, He said
1. the Gov did not listen to security advice
2. the Gov was not father to all in the state
3. it was wrong to say people should not go to the praying ground
Re: Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
BetaThings:
Hahahaah
Go ahead and quote
seem it pleases u so well to talk like dt against d Bible?

And yours draw plenty of water?
and you can prove?

these are ur words nt mine;so it is left for u to prove it...
Re: Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
BetaThings:
I don't have additional evidence but the Nation is not a run-of-the-mill paper. I believe the stories until it is refuted esp as it have been on the site for a long time.

Did you know that late Gen Azazi accused Plateau Gov Jonah Jang of taking sides, He said
1. the Gov did not listen to security advice
2. the Gov was not father to all in the state
3. it was wrong to say people should not go to the praying ground

Again I say I don't doubt the authenticity of the news item, what I want is a confirmation of the christian state in Plateau.

Anyway since you say you don't have corroborating evidence then I believe we can lay this matter to rest.
Re: Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim by BetaThings: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Again I say I don't doubt the authenticity of the news item, what I want is a confirmation of the christian state in Plateau.

Anyway since you say you don't have corroborating evidence then I believe we can lay this matter to rest.
Of course
But the victims of that policy and mindset cannot rest
Re: Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim by BetaThings: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mintayo:
seem it pleases u so well to talk like dt against d Bible?
It is necessary for me to refute the book of whoever tries to discredit Qur'an as Truthman tried to do
If he did not start it, I would not have responded
Read posts by you, Truthman, Cleanvessel and study note how aggressive and indeed offensive you guys can be
You want to try it?

Mintayo:
these are ur words nt mine;so it is left for u to prove it...
I am happy to be a Muslim. I am not trying to prove anything
have you seen me in the religious section, trying to prove anything or counter Christian doctrine?
If you come to this section to attack Islam, should you expect us to keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Uzoechina Says She Was Not Forced To Become A Muslim by tunde1200(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
im proud to be a muslim.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khamanei Writes Open Letter To The Youth Of Western Nations On Islam / Congratulating Christians During Christmas: Permissible Or Not / Importance Of Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.