Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

First Bank, Executive Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank, Executive Trainee (6417 Views)

Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment At Genesis Group Nigeria Limited / Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee / Gtbank Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee .latest Nigerian Jobs 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by Rosez(f): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hi,

Congrats. I must say congrats to those who already got their employment letters. Welcome to the FirstBank family. And wishing u all the best on the job. Hope one of u will get to be posted to my branch.And for those still waiting, I'm positive u will be hearing from the bank soon. There is absolutely no reason why u won't be employed if u were called for the medical test. I will enquire and give u feed back ASAP.
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by neduanaekwe: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2006
Hi;
I received a text from them (First Bank) saying I'd be entering with the 3rd batch which would start on the 31st of July, and I should check their website from the 12th of the same month. A friend of mine who works there confirms the amount but says that during probation u won't be taxed but after u would, meaning that u get 60Gs be4 probation and a little less afterwards, sorry embarassed
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by obio(f): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2006
ROSEZ PLEASE I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU INFORM ME WHEN FIRST BANK WIL ORGANIZE SUCH GRADUATE TRAINEE SO THAT I CAN APPLY. PLEASE YOU CAN SEND ME MAIL THROUGH THE ADDRESS BELOW obihappiness@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by tonn(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2006
I have also gotten an sms from First Bank, informing me that I have been shortlisted for the third batch.

@Rosez, thanks so much for everything. wink wink
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by njokma(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2006
Hello tonn, I desperately need to get the reference numbers for the advertisement on exeecutive trainees which was floated around may, I was sent a mail 2 days ago by 1st bank notifying me of my qualification 4 the next stage of their recruitment, but as I was filling the form I noticed that I had to fill the reference code for the post I applied for.
I need urgently the references to the varous post advertised because it will be late by monday.
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by tonn(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2006
@njokma,
I'm sorry I dont know the reference ID for the post you applied for. I'm sure that was for the experienced positions First Bank advertised a few weeks after the Executive trainee interview.
I believe that if you can lay your hands on the Guardian Newspapper it was advertised in you will get the reference number. But if you cant,instead of wasting time, you can just go straight to ther office and make enquiries.
Wishing you all the best.
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by Rosez(f): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2006
Hi,

Tonn and Nedu, congratulations to you and welcome to the FirstBank family. It's good to have you on board. Feel free to ask whatever info u need and I'll do all i can to help.

Meanwhile Obio, I'll keep u updated on any new development. Though I doubt if there will be anymore Excutive Trainee Recruitment this year. That should be sometime in March next year. So make sure u have that in my mind.

Cheers!
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by obio(f): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2006
THANK YOU ROZES YOU ARE REALLY A DARLING
CHEERS AND DO HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by darqly(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2006
Hello, Rosez. Could you please give me any tips on how posting is carried out in firstbank? I mean after the training, what criteria is used to determine which branches we will be transferred to. Also, do we have a say in it at all?
Thank you!
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by wesan123(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2007
FirstBank is one of the Bank where you can work with ease, very little on no emphasis at all on target,etc.
Once you have done your medicals, prepare to resume for work, 'cause the struggle is all over.
Yes they pay about 60k or there about with lots of other incentives, leave,furniture,housing,etc allowance,
Join the FirstBankersĀ  - U'll have no regrets

I'm one!!!! cheesy

regards and stay on Nairaland forum
Re: First Bank, Executive Trainee by cushman(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
@wesan123, are you sure of the figure you quoted? Cuz i have a cousin in batch 4 2006 executive trainee that always complains of her firstbank misfortune. They pay her 40,000 monthly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies In Ap-moller (mearsk) / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / Mainone Cable Nigeria Graduate & Exp Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.