Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,779 members, 7,889,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders (13866 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Instaforex Nigeria Forex Traders Conference, Lagos / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
you have our support. We are progessing.
surveycash:
Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of surveycash and fans, I wish to tender my sincere appreciation for nominating me to be the chairman of this grandeur event. Surely, I am neither the most knowledgeable nor the best amongst us but your humble servant at your service.

This is a task I cannot do alone without your support. I hereby invite you to accord me all the needed support to make us move forward.

Once again, I say thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you.

Surveycash,
Chairman,
Forex Lagos Seminar

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
WE NEED YOUR UPDATE ON THE FREE LAGOS SEMINAR SO FAR.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by iffydave: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Following
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
On Thursday 19 Sept., I went in search of a venue. I had this popular place in mind on Toyin street in Ikeja. Nearly all seminars ad online have that place as the venue. Unfortunately, it was under lock & key. Checked Oba Akran but could not get one.

If you know any good venue that can accommodate 100 people, pls let us know. You can reach me on 08038908102

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please do not be deceived. Many yahoo yahoo boys and 419iers has invaded this Forex trading This is one of the ways to dictate them,THEY WILL BE DIRECTING YOU FROM ONE SITE TO ANOTHER,THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN FOREX.
ohaeripeter: GET YOUR FREE €100 ($133) TO TRADE FOREX RUSH NOW OFFER
END ON TH 30th SEPT 2013

okay guys wont want to waste ur time okay,dia is a german broker that wants to help teach people how to trade forex,and also give u a free 100 eur to start. buh i must say that nofin comes easy so u gonna work for wah eva u get,buh am hia to make it seem more easy
so before u get the 100 euro,u will have to anwer some questions in the bokers site after registrations.
pls guys am not here to convince anybody caus am not gud in doin so,buh since i got dis information free, and it helped my life,then i must do the same hia to help oda peoples life too.
okay guys lets take it step by step so u wount get confused.
first i must say dat dis site gives u also 50eruo to invite ur frwnds to register and trade wih the 100 euro, u trade the 0.01 lot, and 5 major currency and u trade up to 4lots before u can withdraw, am been frank wih u cause its what its what u goin to see.
so am puting my referal link for u to register through me cauz i hv don my own part to bring back dis information hia too

SO LETS GET STARTED
* step 1- enter dis site http://tinyurl. com/pv4erns Its my referal link u can copy it to ur web broswer.

*step 2- u will be taking to a page for registration so click on REGISTER FOR FREE.

pls guys would hv loved to post with images buh hvnt done dis before and i dont hv a screen snapper so bare wih me

*step 3 Step 3 is the most important one or and if you miss it you have forfeited the chance of getting the 100 euro
(133 dollars as at the time of dis post) but relax am going to put u tru successfuly

*step4 You have to click “Forex trading beginner strategy” link and you will be taken to quiz . Start from 1 - 6, answers for all the quizzes l have provided it below because if you receive too much failed result, though you will be accepted but will not get the bonus. Just copy the answers and pass the quizzes. l will tell you later how to get some working wonders custom indicators

Quiz 1 is called: Getting started with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. A and D, 2.B, 3.B and D, 4. D(4), 5. A
6. A and C, 7.B(2), 8. C(3), 9. E(5), 10.B always click on ‘submit’ tab

Quiz 2 is called : 1/5 Determine the Market direction with 7 questions and the answers are:
1. C(30 min), 2. A, 3. B, 4. A, 5.C(3) , 6. B, 7 answer it by yourself

Quiz 3 is called : 2/5 Identify the trading opportunity with 9 questions and the answers are:
1. A(5 Min), 2. C, 3. A, 4. A(fractals), 5.D(4), 6. C(3), 7. D(4), 8. C(3), 9. B(No)

Quiz 4 is called : 3/5 Enter the pending order with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. A(0.01 lot), 4. B(2), 5. C(3), 6. C(3), 7. C(3), 8. A, 9.B(2), 10. Answer it by yourself

Quiz 5 is called : 4/5 Manage the pending order while you wait for your trade with 10 questions and the answers are:
1.A, B and C, 2. D(cancel the pending order), 3.E(5), 4. E, 5.D(4), 6. B(2), 7. B, 8.A(00:00), 9. B, 10. A

Quiz 6 is called : 5/5 Trade Management with 8 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. B, 4. B(2), 5. A(1), 6. Answer it by yourself, 7. A(yes), 8. B(No)

You will receive the message of successfully passed the quiz. Let move to step 6

*step6 now move to open an account on varengold by clicking on the OPEN ACCOUNT NOW
NOTE: make sure while you are opening the account you tick the two boxes below on the account opening page it is the first thing to do before you get the free 100 euro bonus

*STEP7 After opening a new account at the broker site, you will be given your account detail of at least 9 digit starting with 79.......

*STEP8 You are almost done but you have to download the MT4 and install it on system. Within 2-3 DAYS you will be credited with €100 ($133 as of the time TYPING DiS)

THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THERE BONUS

1. You MUST place a trade on the free 100 euro within few days starting from the day your account is credited with free 100euro
2. You can not withdraw the free trading money immediately after getting it
3. You can withdraw the profit after complete 8 lots of trade & the initial bonus
4. The minimum volume trade is 0.01. (l would personally advice you to place the trade at this very minimum level immediately you
receive the bonus for just 10minite to luck in your free 100euro
5. You can start trading before verification of your account but you must verify your account before you can withdraw from
your account
6. You can only trade five pairs of currency

Don’t forget where to start the registration is FREE 100 EURO
Custom Forex Indicator

Go to http://forex-indicators.net/macd to download this 2line MACD indicator is in different versions and settings but the settings that l found most helpful is 8, 17 and 9 for MACD while the common setting is 12, 26, 9. You can check the two settings for yourself to see the different between the two settings

Another powerful indicator l would like you to have in your trading arsenal is pivot point indicator and the best one is found in Metatrader 4 custom indicator www.instaforex.com/downloads.php and after download, install when installed successfully. Double click: My Computer/Local Disk(C smiley/program files/instaforex mt4/Experts/indicators/IFX_CamarilliaEquation.ex4
Note: it is not the camarilla indicator don’t be confused it is pivot point indicator. Copy the indicator and place it in your bonus trading MT4. if you are not credited with 100 euro after 48hrs. contact : support@tradimo.com

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by instaforexngr(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
aaa
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by youngmega: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
surveycash: On Thursday 19 Sept., I went in search of a venue. I had this popular place in mind on Toyin street in Ikeja. Nearly all seminars ad online have that place as the venue. Unfortunately, it was under lock & key. Checked Oba Akran but could not get one.

If you know any good venue that can accommodate 100 people, pls let us know. You can reach me on 08038908102

hello will you love the seminar to hold only in ikeja .because mainly all online trading seminar are hold their and it will be better for it to be there .
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2013
@mega,
It must not be in Ikeja. If you have a place, let us know
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kaysalas(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
@SurveyDollars and the whole house... kudos to you. please survey baba carry me along o.God bless
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Morning all, I have found a nice hall in Ikotun axis that can accomodate up to 200 people for N80k.

It has standy generator, AC and public address system.

@Ebeneze, what is the budget for the seminar? How much are the organisers contributing each? Or do we have sponsors? If NO, then am calling on sponsors from FTA to contribute to the Lagos Forex Seminar (LFS).

All interested sponsors should show their interest. We need money to bring this to fruition. When I was nominated chairman, the first venue that came in mind was Civic centre which costs atleast 1m. Do we have 1m for hall? I doubt this. Am calling on all members of the FTA to come contribute to the LFS purse. We will declare the names of sponsors here.

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by forexprophet(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
i hv bin wondering about d sponsorship since d whole Lagos seminar plan began in july.......cos nothing is free in this world. someone wil always PAY FOR IT even if it is tagged FREE.

Suveycash thanks for d efforts. It is now we wil KNOW if nairalanders are serious about d seminar or not

I hope say they no go begin tear race away frm d matter cos MONEY MATTER don dey show head.....lol

2 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by seyejohn94: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]Account number where we can make our contribution...
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by gnachu2: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello i will to come in with these as one of the speakers. Customised Forex Robot. Makes 100% Daily: Hello, i help setup business
to achieve the above
through 10 financial
programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your
money will be in a forex Brokerage account and can
be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 60% of
profit. I get 40%. Live
proof of 25,000% + in 45 days already made,
and the withdrawals too.
2400 participants already
benefiting now. Available
for
ready investors only. 100% transparency guaranteed.
Act fast this pay per trade
auto systems. Russia
programmer may change
his mind. Limited time
offer. Call or email. I am waiting. Please Call or Sms 08112360792
or 08121055213. E-mail:
gnachu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thank you Seye. This is the kind of support we need.

We don't have an account yet. It is left for the house to decide which account to use. I was made the Chairman of LFS in absential. Am still trying to see the members of the committe. I need atleast a secretary and a treasurer, all domiclied in Lagos for ease of meeting.

The account will be posted here and contributors will be published, unless if you wish to be anonymous.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
@fxproph, u said it rightly but I believe our FTA guys will not put us to shame.

Apart from financial contribution, we need the intellectual one too. Let's signify interest to speak at the event too.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by gnachu2: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
gnachu2: Hello i will to come in with these as one of the speakers. Customised Forex Robot. Makes 100% Daily: Hello, i help setup business
to achieve the above
through 10 financial
programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your
money will be in a forex Brokerage account and can
be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 60% of
profit. I get 40%. Live
proof of 25,000% + in 45 days already made,
and the withdrawals too.
2400 participants already
benefiting now. Available
for
ready investors only. 100% transparency guaranteed.
Act fast this pay per trade
auto systems. Russia
programmer may change
his mind. Limited time
offer. Call or email. I am waiting. Please Call or Sms 08112360792
or 08121055213. E-mail:
gnachu@yahoo.co.uk
Sorry 2500% not 25000
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by forexprophet(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2013
surveycash: @fxproph, u said it rightly but I believe our FTA guys will not put us to shame.

Apart from financial contribution, we need the intellectual one too. Let's signify interest to speak at the event too.

I base in lagos now, i hv moved frm gombe . how do we meet?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by benpuzzy(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2013
@Surveycash, u are doing a good work indeed, pls u need to tell us d total budget for d event after which we know how to go about d fund, secondly i would like to be given d opportunity to share some ideas with my fellow forex traders @ d seminar after Rozay must have deliverred his lecture cos i want to speak mainly on some salient area of his indicators which even him, did not know finally, an account number should be provided for freewill donors cos i will contribute financially as at when due cos this forum has really helped alot, do not be discouraged cos we are strongly behind u.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2013
benpuzzy: @Surveycash, u are doing a good work indeed, pls u need to tell us d total budget for d event after which we know how to go about d fund, secondly i would like to be given d opportunity to share some ideas with my fellow forex traders @ d seminar after Rozay must have deliverred his lecture cos i want to speak mainly on some salient area of his indicators which even him, did not know finally, an account number should be provided for freewill donors cos i will contribute financially as at when due cos this forum has really helped alot, do not be discouraged cos we are strongly behind u.

This is what am talking about, this is what I want to see - Openness and willingness to support this course, not just wishful thinking. Thank you for dropping by benpuzzy. I appreciate.

The budget is not available yet cos am the only one in the LOC for now. I need atleast 2 more hands - a treasurer and secretary if possible so we can prepare a detailed budget.

Where is Naijababe and iheanyiebeneze?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by yomexy2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
i will release this hall free of charge for the said purpose. The only "but" for now is i m yet to install ACs and tiles. If you are interested, drop your contact and i ll reach you.

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
yomex_y2: i will release this hall free of charge for the said purpose. The only "but" for now is i m yet to install ACs and tiles. If you are interested, drop your contact and i ll reach you.

Thanks for your magnanimity and kind gestures.I feel it depends on the finances gotten.The hall is okay.What's the location?The tiles are not all that important compared to ventilation. Arrangement for Industrial fan can be made.Those 3 in 1 used by Winners Chapel placed at strategic places unless you want to tell us you have plans for AC before December.

Plans to invite Oga Seun should be underway.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by henrimoto(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
gnachu2: Sorry 2500% not 25000
o'boy! the chairman no need this kind thing now.. we still dey find how to raise money to pay for hall... you, you dey find investor. pls, come around next time.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks Yomex, this hall is really big. Thanks for the offer. This is the kind of support we need.

Someone made mention of industrial fans, nice one. Let anyone that has can assist with fans.

When can I come for onsite check Yomex?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by yomexy2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
surveycash: Thanks Yomex, this hall is really big. Thanks for the offer. This is the kind of support we need.

Someone made mention of industrial fans, nice one. Let anyone that has can assist with fans.

When can I come for onsite check Yomex?

Any time during the week, just lemme know ahead of time so as to add it to my schedule, location is ajegunle-ilo off oshodi-abeokuta expressway. You can drop your contact, i ll call you to give you more detailed description.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
yomex_y2:

Any time during the week, just lemme know ahead of time so as to add it to my schedule, location is ajegunle-ilo off oshodi-abeokuta expressway. You can drop your contact, i ll call you to give you more detailed description.

Is there electricity and is the place stategic or hard to find?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by yomexy2(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kirinwa:

Is there electricity and is the place stategic or hard to find?

i run gen for now, for location, i will prefer surveycash answers that question when he comes .
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
I prefer movements on Thursday mornings b4 the close of environmentals. If am coming earlier than Thursday, I will give you a call.

My contacts are in the signature.

Thank you Yomex.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by arthuryemi(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
I support this worthy cause.100%, I wil check festac town as a very last option, if the need be
good work guys. where is the account for voluntary donations
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2013
surveycash:

This is what am talking about, this is what I want to see - Openness and willingness to support this course, not just wishful thinking. Thank you for dropping by benpuzzy. I appreciate.

The budget is not available yet cos am the only one in the LOC for now. I need atleast 2 more hands - a treasurer and secretary if possible so we can prepare a detailed budget.

Where is Naijababe and iheanyiebeneze?
we are with you and happy with your efforts so far. WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2013
Yomex has become your treasure and foreprophet your secretary since they based in Lagos. Meanwhile workout the total cost of the program as well as the program of events with them and lets us know by next weekend. Inspect the venue of yomex and tells us your observations. Keep us updated as opportunity presents itself. You have our full support. Be ready to write to brokers for sponsorship as many of them will indicate there interest.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by benpuzzy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
My Oga, i totally concur to ur last statement cos many brokers will see dat as an avenue to market themselves, meanwhile, we should'nt depend solemnly on their sponsorship cos of d timing factor knowing fully well dat dis is d first of its kind @Surveycash, just come up with a budget lets see how to dot all aiiis and cross all tiiis. Keep d flag flying i must be their wether d devil likes it or not.
iheanyiebeneze: Yomex has become your treasure and foreprophet your secretary since they based in Lagos. Meanwhile workout the total cost of the program as well as the program of events with them and lets us know by next weekend. Inspect the venue of yomex and tells us your observations. Keep us updated as opportunity presents itself. You have our full support. Be ready to write to brokers for sponsorship as many of them will indicate there interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE / 5 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Before Starting A Business / Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.