Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,163 members, 7,916,404 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY (799 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Nigerian Mentality Used In Manipulating Women Into Marriage / Foolish Wives/women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Trendy247: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
I observe that this foolish PHCN always bring steady light from the 20th of every month till month end so that when they come for their levy we won't have excuses... And after that, light will start fluctuating. I don't knw how many people are observing the same thing.
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
But, op do people still bother themselves about PHCN tricks?... It's no use thinking or bn irritated about their Ways...av placed NEPA/PHCN way way behind me....no use , at all ...even thinking about them.....could increase one's blood pressure....they are even worse than the Police..Abeg leave mata.
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Trendy247: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2013
Amelian: But, op do people still bother themselves about PHCN tricks?... It's no use thinking or bn irritated about their Ways...av placed NEPA/PHCN way way behind me....no use , at all ...even thinking about them.....could increase one's blood pressure....they are even worse than the Police..Abeg leave mata.
its true ma... But the most annoying part is that whether u use the light or not, u must still pay d bill @ the end of d month
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
That's why, I mentioned PHCN are worse than the Police... At least Police are reforming into better citizens...but Phcn, u use light ...u no use light.... U must pay..it's appalling... But what can you and I do? Absolutely nothing... Than to watch as the drama unfolds.
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by oluplus(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why not switch to pre paid meter, so you pay for the exact kilowatt you use
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Trendy247: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
oluplus: Why not switch to pre paid meter, so you pay for the exact kilowatt you use
That would've been better, but In Port-Harcourt where i com from, nobody is using prepaid metre.
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Trendy247:
That would've been better, but In Port-Harcourt where i com from, nobody is using prepaid metre.
People use prepaid meter in PH
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Trendy247: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
steph7: People use prepaid meter in PH
are u talking about the one u can recharge... Or d olden days analogue meter that serve as furniture in people's houses?
Re: PHCN AND THEIR FOOLISH MENTALITY by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Prepaid meter is scarce.... Have filled a form,requesting for one, 7months ago,..still waiting...always not in stock sad

(1) (Reply)

Putting Children First? Even... / Miraculous Birth In Ilorin / Five Communication Tools That Can Save Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.