Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,215 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Self Preparatory Dvd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Self Preparatory Dvd (1184 Views)

Miscarriage Of Justice At Petroleum Training Institute.(p.t.i.) Effurun, Delta / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Effurun 2014/2015 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Self Preparatory Dvd by peterirhivben: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
THE NEW P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SELF-PREPARATORY DVD ON
PHYSICS
CHEMISTRY
MATHS
ENGLISH

Each of this dvd contain the following
1. complete P.T.I exam syllabus animated lecture
2. P.T.I EXAM past question 2000 - 2013 in audio-visual format
3. Possible questions for the next P.T.I entrance exam 100% garantee

For those in Warri that wants to gain admission into the institute with the forth coming entrance exam, we are organising a special class for student.When you registered with us

1. we take care of all your admission process from buying the form to securing admission for you
2. We prepared you for the exam and give you all the materials you need to pass with more than 80%
3. We gives you and revise with you the likely question you will see in the exam and how to answer them
4. When you gets admission, we guides you through your study to make sure you come out with good grade.
5. We accept a maximum of 20 student. so hurry and secure your admission into P.T.I this academic year with us.
your success is our concerns

for enquiry call: 08122516378 or email us at peterirhivben@gmail.com,

(1) (Reply)

Akure Self-employment Vacancies / Lase Consulting Recruitment / Please Post Ogun State Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.