Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. (1513 Views)

Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name / Queen Elizabeth To Receive £37.9million Pay Rise / Queen Elizabeth Hospitalised, Suffering From Gastroenteritis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. by Symphony007: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Queen elizabeth ii husband, prince phillip was in abuja in 2003. When he saw obasanjo at the airport with his agbada, he remarked. "mr president, you look like you're ready for bed"

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. by Symphony007: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2013
TOP INSULTS BY PRINCE PHILIP.
When he left nigeria in 2003, he said to his aide, "thank God we were'nt eaten"

asked what he taught of abuja, he remarked. "ghastly"

he visited a group of deaf kids in their care home and they were listening to loud rock music. He remarked. "no wonder you're deaf"

when he arrived nigeria a minister asked him.
Minister: sir, how was your flight?
Prince philip: have you ever flown before?
Minister:yes sir, many times.
Prince philip:well, it was just like the way you experienced it.

He saw a portrait presented to him and the queen by the government of ethopia and remarked, "looks like something my daughter brings home from art class"

on meeting the emir of kano, he remarked. "do you still throw spears at each other"

he met british students in china and remarked. "if you stay here any longer, you'll have slit eyes."

he met the wife of the kenyan president who had a strong face and remarked. "you're a woman, are'nt you?"

on meeting pres. Jonathan at commonwealth summit in australia. He remarked. "nice dress"

asked what is the greatest problem that faces the world today and he remaked. "population, the world is too crowded, infact when i die, i will like to be reincanated as a deadly virus so i can deplete the world's population a little"

on meeting mrs. Jonathan at commonwealth summit in australia. He remarked "you could do with a little loss of weight"

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. by nerodenero: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2013
The guy is simply a clown!

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. by thoth: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2013
He is simply a Prince and acting like one.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. by kenneth348: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2013
He is an old fool bt i love what he d say to our first lady...that's d gospel truth...bt why GEj wife never Sabi say shE no be prszido...see how she first her husband de shake oyibo...Mr JEG
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. by igbo2011(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Just another white supremacist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israel- The Little Giant In Weapons Sales. / Trump Wins Hillary In Kentucky / Twitter Users Expose Hypocrisy Of Greta Thunberg’s UN Climate Change Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.