Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (626401 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2013
GUYS...I have waited enough for Tecno,them just disappoint me tire,i was hoping they would come up with a 4"inch android phone like D5 with M3 specs,even if they remove 3.75G from it..!! Damn,i have finally made up my mind to go for GIONEE PIONEER P2 which exactly is my taste,with 1700mah ba3 backup unlike that of M3 which is 1400mah,TECNO just dy mumu,who do they expect to buy a 2mp camera like D1.., I LOVE TECNO BUT THEY HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME embarassedGUYS...I have waited enough for Tecno,them just disappoint me tire,i was hoping they would come up with a 4"inch android phone like D5 with M3 specs,even if they remove 3.75G from it..!! Damn,i have finally made up my mind to go for GIONEE PIONEER P2 which exactly is my taste,with 1700mah ba3 backup unlike that of M3 which is 1400mah,TECNO just dy mumu,who do they expect to buy a 2mp camera like D1.., I LOVE TECNO BUT THEY HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kingston247: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2013
Any reliable source to get dis phone in Lagos?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Oliversamuel: GUYS...I have waited enough for Tecno,them just disappoint me tire,i was hoping they would come up with a 4"inch android phone like D5 with M3 specs,even if they remove 3.75G from it..!! Damn,i have finally made up my mind to go for GIONEE PIONEER P2 which exactly is my taste,with 1700mah ba3 backup unlike that of M3 which is 1400mah,TECNO just dy mumu,who do they expect to buy a 2mp camera like D1.., I LOVE TECNO BUT THEY HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME embarassedGUYS...I have waited enough for Tecno,them just disappoint me tire,i was hoping they would come up with a 4"inch android phone like D5 with M3 specs,even if they remove 3.75G from it..!! Damn,i have finally made up my mind to go for GIONEE PIONEER P2 which exactly is my taste,with 1700mah ba3 backup unlike that of M3 which is 1400mah,TECNO just dy mumu,who do they expect to buy a 2mp camera like D1.., I LOVE TECNO BUT THEY HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME

The actual fact is that nobody cares about your complains undecided

4 Likes

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2013
This phone will handle many High HD games.... If you're a heavy gamer you need to view here

https://www.nairaland.com/1374304/hd-games-request-zone-android
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oliversamuel: GUYS...I have waited enough for Tecno,them just disappoint me tire,i was hoping they would come up with a 4"inch android phone like D5 with M3 specs,even if they remove 3.75G from it..!! Damn,i have finally made up my mind to go for GIONEE PIONEER P2 which exactly is my taste,with 1700mah ba3 backup unlike that of M3 which is 1400mah,TECNO just dy mumu,who do they expect to buy a 2mp camera like D1.., I LOVE TECNO BUT THEY HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME embarassedGUYS...I have waited enough for Tecno,them just disappoint me tire,i was hoping they would come up with a 4"inch android phone like D5 with M3 specs,even if they remove 3.75G from it..!! Damn,i have finally made up my mind to go for GIONEE PIONEER P2 which exactly is my taste,with 1700mah ba3 backup unlike that of M3 which is 1400mah,TECNO just dy mumu,who do they expect to buy a 2mp camera like D1.., I LOVE TECNO BUT THEY HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME
Lol. nobody ask u bro
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AirVaans(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Elemona94: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: dats wat am talkin about... airtel slow pass snail!!! mtn is far better; I wonder y people jst keep criticising them for nothing.
wait! From my experience, Airtel is faster than mtn but d problem with airtel is dat their network coverage is not everywhere.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by tboi2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Do u have any problem with ur Tecno android
phones? or u want to resolve any issue on ur
android? Just contact me on 08062443229
or 08082777946 or whatsapp on
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by quivah(f): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
hi peeps!! I need your help.. my brother played with my phone which was locked. He tried the pattern till I was being asked to login to my gmail acct.
Thing is,my data connection is off.. logged in my acct using another person's phone but I dint see anyany message regarding my phone issue.
Though my data connection is off,i still tried logging in with my phone...but invalid username Or password is what i'm getting!!
I use a zte blade... can youguys help me out?.. the phone's been locked since 2days ago now
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ogunyede6: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
oh man that's simple to solve just off the fine and on it but make sure u hold the power button and ur up volume key if it doesn't work with up volume key it will surely work with down volume key and then u will scroll down to reset the fone but all your stuff will wipe off excluding the ones inside ur memory card.note make sure you hold it together at once it happened to me when I was using d3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Misterlecturer: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi guys, I bought my Tm3 yesterday but sadly I've not enjoyed it. I av access to wi-fi both @ home & @ work but d it hardly connects. Even my bro dat uses HTC windows phone enjoys d wi-fi connection @ home without any stress & to add salt to my injury, my airtel data connection is shit. Only MTN gives me 3G & occasional H & H+. So guys, I want to know if d mtn bbc is still active on android so that I can manage dat 4 now. I'm already hating my phone. PLS, HELP UR GUY.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Jboynokiaphone(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
add me on whasapp group 08094116909
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Sunglow: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls how do I subscribe for the Airtel bis for my techno m3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Misterlecturer: Hi guys, I bought my Tm3 yesterday but sadly I've not enjoyed it. I av access to wi-fi both @ home & @ work but d it hardly connects. Even my bro dat uses HTC windows phone enjoys d wi-fi connection @ home without any stress & to add salt to my injury, my airtel data connection is shit. Only MTN gives me 3G & occasional H & H+. So guys, I want to know if d mtn bbc is still active on android so that I can manage dat 4 now. I'm already hating my phone. PLS, HELP UR GUY.
dear its still active
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Amazing Zeus: am already planning for that
if i do dat na youtube live channel go park am
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
nt everyone like snapping pix
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Amazing Zeus: how do you download games from there, when you click on a game it takes you to another link that has nothing to do with the game
skip the adverts u will see the download Link
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Misterlecturer: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
jemmiee: dear its still active
Thanks sis.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
s guys how do I stop my whatsapp from eating up my data ? the way it drains it is overwhelming unlike before when it takes in kb, with this current issue I find it hard to be online unlike before, mehn I just wish this would stop I've always known whatsapp to be consuming in kB not in mb . pls guys how do I stop this?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by quivah(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
ogunyede6: oh man that's simple to solve just off the fine and on it but make sure u hold the power button and ur up volume key if it doesn't work with up volume key it will surely work with down volume key and then u will scroll down to reset the fone but all your stuff will wipe off excluding the ones inside ur memory card.note make sure you hold it together at once it happened to me when I was using d3

Thanks bro! Have tried it

..seems to work with the power +voldwn button !... but what I got was FTM . it was written on the screen . very unusual.
Been there for like 30mins now,can't operate anything not even the display menu. Tho when I reinsert the ba3 and switch d phone on the right way...it functioned normally.
Pls help out, what does the FTM means..and how do i reset the phone from there?
PS; I use zte-blade not tecno.
Do you think the brand could be the cause?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
please where can i get d blackmart store please needs d DL to download it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
quivah:

Thanks bro! Have tried it

..seems to work with the power +voldwn button !... but what I got was FTM . it was written on the screen . very unusual.
Been there for like 30mins now,can't operate anything not even the display menu. Tho when I reinsert the ba3 and switch d phone on the right way...it functioned normally.
Pls help out, what does the FTM means..and how do i reset the phone from there?
PS; I use zte-blade not tecno.
Do you think the brand could be the cause?

Switch off ur fone, let it b completely off,
Hold down d power n volume up(+) key, hold dem down til it shows up a list of menu, use volume keys, to scroll, use d power key to select, chose wipe data/factory reset. Den scrol to wipe user data/application or so, u wil lose applications, xcept u hav backup,
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
hopsydboi: please where can i get d blackmart store please needs d DL to download it

Check frm 4shared.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
please guyz, my tecno m3 just fell inside water. I picked it up immediately nd it was still functioning. Two minutes later d buttons nd touch weren't responding. I decided to reboot. It totally offed but wen it was to turn on, i.e the reboot menu, it was in chinese. I den removed d battery, cleaned everywhere nd put it back. I tried to on it but it would only vibrate bt nothing displays. I nid help pls.

Now, about 3 hours later, the whole touch screen z not working again. I nid help plssssss.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
suxxman: please guyz, my tecno m3 just fell inside water. I picked it up immediately nd it was still functioning. Two minutes later d buttons nd touch weren't responding. I decided to reboot. It totally offed but wen it was to turn on, i.e the reboot menu, it was in chinese. I den removed d battery, cleaned everywhere nd put it back. I tried to on it but it would only vibrate bt nothing displays. I nid help pls.

brodaman, no mata wat happenx to ur fone nw, it xtil hax warranty....jx waka go Ur nearext TECNO offix
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hayordejee:

brodaman, no mata wat happenx to ur fone nw, it xtil hax warranty....jx waka go Ur nearext TECNO offix
My guy d fuckup be say I don root am.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by quivah(f): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
obisite:

Switch off ur fone, let it b completely off,
Hold down d power n volume up(+) key, hold dem down til it shows up a list of menu, use volume keys, to scroll, use d power key to select, chose wipe data/factory reset. Den scrol to wipe user data/application or so, u wil lose applications, xcept u hav backup,

since the phone is locked I cant switch it off except removing the battery...
And have tried the power+voldown buttons but all I get is FTM... I kept pressing the buttons for like 5mins but there was no other display except the FTM .. it dint show any menu list
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Misterlecturer: Thanks sis.
u're welcome dear
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by hod898(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls does anyone know if m3's got a gps support? Please?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Misterlecturer: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
jemmiee: u're welcome dear
Do I av to change my apn? If yes, what do I change it to? And secondly tell me d packages cos I don't know anything abt empty-hen. Thanks in advance
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by dondiggy: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mckandre: s guys how do I stop my whatsapp from eating up my data ? the way it drains it is overwhelming unlike before when it takes in kb, with this current issue I find it hard to be online unlike before, mehn I just wish this would stop I've always known whatsapp to be consuming in kB not in mb . pls guys how do I stop this?

go to settings => data usage, click on whatsapp, tick the box that says "restrict background data"
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kingston247: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
dondiggy:

go to settings => data usage, click on whatsapp, tick the box that says "restrict background data"

Thanks bro..I was having same problem...

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (399) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.