Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (628182 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
that's why I don't border about games, to install them to work, hard pass to find goat wen blind and get belle for goat wen deaf....
Bro, it's not hard at all. If you have any issue about games, post it here and let's help each other.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Seriously, Tecno M3 makes a whole lot of sense. If you are still undecided, go and grab yours now!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2013
OCTAVO:
Wetin I do eeh?
@ Yehmy, I don add you for whatsapp. Good morning to you all M3 family.
did you add him to M3 group or just as a friend.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2013
OCTAVO: Seriously, Tecno M3 makes a whole lot of sense. If you are still undecided, go and grab yours now!
i'm convinced beyond doubt dat m3 z d best.d only issue i'v got z THE BATTERY. Octavo,if d ba3 no try na u ah go hold oo.lol
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2013
OCTAVO: Seriously, Tecno M3 makes a whole lot of sense. If you are still undecided, go and grab yours now!
actually from what I have seen apart from the stress of getting data to browse.. sense make M3, the phone finish work... Note.. this phone is not perfect but it is exceptional.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2013
OCTAVO:
Wetin I do eeh?
@ Yehmy, I don add you for whatsapp. Good morning to you all M3 family.

You too dey beeee undecided

Oye abu onu undecided
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Darey_00:
i'm convinced beyond doubt dat m3 z d best.d only issue i'v got z THE BATTERY. Octavo,if d ba3 no try na u ah go hold oo.lol
grin grin grin
But I no talk say make you turn your phone to PS game o.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Darey_00:
on heavy usage the battery last 6-7hrs... make sure you follow the general battery charging procedure.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
did you add him to M3 group or just as a friend.
Just as a friend.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2013
Preboy: tanks pal, am begining to like dis thread kip it up
you welcome bro... this is the best in the 3series of tecno phones; let's make a shiny memory with it before those guys lunch another pleasure killer.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2013
OCTAVO:
Just as a friend.
kk
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2013
jemmiee: i had to do serious resizing before i could upload. The initial size of those pics are 3.8mb n 1.3mb respectively. But i had to resize to 200kb before i cld upload angry
how do you resize your photos bro?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
on heavy usage the battery last 6-7hrs... make sure you follow the general battery charging procedure.
dats cool nau..
Lol...PS ke?? Im nt a gamer o..wen i buy am na only pes12 go dy insyd @octavo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Koolmexxi: I'm so loving d way dis thread dey move now wey haterz don clear road. I have therefore been convinced and not confused dat Tm3 is my nxt fone. Jesus adopted pikin nd Octavo, and Jemmie and other thread movers make una dey ride on, more mb to ur bundles. Wait ooo, where is dat son of a gun wey wan cause hyperpertension for ppl mind wey dey ansa Palmtree...??
I remember begging Palmtrick for screen shots, but all of a sudden he disappeared, well I hope he is okay.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
how plz
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sylith(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2013
Please help i installed chainfire sd on my Phone, when i installed drivers the Phone restarted and got stuck on the boot screen,that has been the case since yesterday,i have rebooted the Phone and formated it numerous times,but it still wont boot,please i need help,i really need this Phone
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2013
Chain and fire? Pele o. Bricked noni
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Walexz02:
how plz
for the first time you must charge fully before use I.e to 100% before use, and use till 10% or 3% before second charging, note that lower than that might damage the battery cells since they are not fully excited... me no follow this one despite knowing the battery rule.... I was so eager to use the phone I ignored even the warning of my left hand, my battery only last 5-4 hours on heavy usage now..
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2013
sylith: Please help i installed chainfire sd on my Phone, when i installed drivers the Phone restarted and got stuck on the boot screen,that has been the case since yesterday,i have rebooted the Phone and formated it numerous times,but it still wont boot,please i need help,i really need this Phone
take to to their care center
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2013
sylith: Please help i installed chainfire sd on my Phone, when i installed drivers the Phone restarted and got stuck on the boot screen,that has been the case since yesterday,i have rebooted the Phone and formated it numerous times,but it still wont boot,please i need help,i really need this Phone
is your phone rooted?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Emisco1(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2013
AHHHHH! U go instal chainfire 4 ds 4one.d chain dn chain ur fone kun lock am wit padlock. D key da hell fire. U no da fear o

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sylith(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
is your phone rooted?
yes it is
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sylith(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2013
lexrichy: take to to their care center
i stay in kogi state dont have any carl care center around here
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sylith(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2013
please i need a reply
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2013
sylith: yes it is
okay your warranty has been avoided, but you can still go to carlcare centre and ask for a repair.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sylith(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
okay your warranty has been avoided, but you can still go to carlcare centre and ask for a repair.
i don't know any carl care centres close by,any other suggestions,i would really appreciate it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Una no dey read instructions b4 downloadin dats y
Sori for ur loss bro

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kippo: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2013
jreyez:

This 3 questions are irrelevant smh undecided
says who?? ok if u use a launcher that consumes ur ram like go laucher,u dnt expect ur heavy games to run......if the phone is rooted,he could av flashed a rom that makes his phone somehow incompatible with games.....n also the type of phone to know the ram size n processor speed for games to malfuction....(note-our ideas in solvin same problems aint the same)bcareful

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
for the first time you must charge fully before use I.e to 100% before use, and use till 10% or 3% before second charging, note that lower than that might damage the battery cells since they are not fully excited... me no follow this one despite knowing the battery rule.... I was so eager to use the phone I ignored even the warning of my left hand, my battery only last 5-4 hours on heavy usage now..

Thanks for your honest review. smiley
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2013
I can vividly rmbr flawless911 specifically warning against installing dat chain fire or rope fire app...dats y its gud 2 read reviews
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=yehmy]

dl Es file explorer d one wiv d Es3 icon use it 2 xtract ur zip or rar file 2 d exact place, games data shuld be in /Android/data. Tnx.. U r a Darling... I will try it out dear kiss
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2013
flawless911:
grin grin grin
Una no dey read instructions b4 downloadin dats y
Sori for ur loss bro
I was expecting your comment on this particular one. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (399) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.