Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (628167 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
jemmiee: pls how did u unzip dem to work? Tnx in advance
. Get B1 Archiver from store After that downoad the apk data and the Zip data, install the apk data and don't open yet now open ur B1 archiver and locate where u downloaded the zip data to now click on the data it will bring out some options choose extract to another folder, now locate ur memory card then Android then obb extract it there and close the B1 archiver that game should see other data required i.e Android/data/obb. Note in most cases u have to on ur data connection for the first time. Let me know if u have any problem... 1 love
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
kippo: :Poooh! i see....did u download the data files or only apk?......av downloaded it on ma n3 n its playin with chainfire though......download the data files(1.5gb b4 extraction n 2.5gb afterwards..will advice u use torrent)after extrctn put the three files in a folder into obb subfolder under ur Android folder(pun?)n run the apk again....it will need net access for first lauch n viola it should play...am expectn replies from u if it works ir not......
. Guy be careful wt chainfire u may get ur phone bricked, chainfire only work on 2.3 Os downward
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
icsmod: pls how much for the prem acc nid it urgently
is 800 N
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Geestunnar(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
please i need help with connection of gaeproxy, i av active mtn bbcday plan
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Elemona94: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
samdean: airtel have just murder i sub 4 1500 they gave only 10mb. Help oh
hahaha. Ori airtel ti baje. Guy call them sharp sharp. To get 1500 no be beans o.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Thanks you have a very sweet voice.
. hahahaha

the only problem is you kept saying "for data dial 1, for SMS dial 2, for MMS dial 3" so I want to ask... is that how you give your house address to strangers?
funi u... Hahahaha... No o for wat na

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Qunlexus4u: . Get B1 Archiver from store After that downoad the apk data and the Zip data, install the apk data and don't open yet now open ur B1 archiver and locate where u downloaded the zip data to now click on the data it will bring out some options choose extract to another folder, now locate ur memory card then Android then obb extract it there and close the B1 archiver that game should see other data required i.e Android/data/obb. Note in most cases u have to on ur data connection for the first time. Let me know if u have any problem... 1 love
tnx dear i will try it out. But how do i download d zip data?.. I love d way u explained step by step. Its more understandable... God bless u wink
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Joeblis(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Damn Am flexing the mtn bis with the droidvpn on operamini see speed but this 100mb is fustrating
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
jemmiee: tnx dear i will try it out. But how do i download d zip data?.. I love d way u explained step by step. Its more understandable... God bless u wink
get gangstar vegas from www.android.mob.org
jux search for any game dia
dnt forget to download d apk
and d game cache(data) always in zip format
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
jemmiee: tnx dear i will try it out. But how do i download d zip data?.. I love d way u explained step by step. Its more understandable... God bless u wink
Download apk+ Sd data(game cache)
http://android.mob.org/game/gangstar_vegas.html
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
zeanslim:
get gangstar vegas from www.android.mob.org
jux search for any game dia
dnt forget to download d apk
and d game cache(data) always in zip format
tnx swt grin
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
encryptjay:
Download apk+ Sd data(game cache)
http://android.mob.org/game/gangstar_vegas.html
tnx dear
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
If TECHNO go eva produce complete phone..deir market go fall,..stupid people..imagine.
N3 came with strong battery no front camera.
P3 came with frönt camera but poor ba3..
L3 came with the strongest battery..7d battry last 4 7hrs under heavy browsing..and andriod version of 4.1 jealybean..and poor camera 3.0mp.
TECHNO come carry deir wahala come with M3 andriod version of 4.2 jealybean and camera of 5.0 but useless battery nosense.....!!!
My guys plz i bet l3 is d best shon d camera...!

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kaycee7(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
jwills: finally n at last
How did you do it?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Richiblinks: If TECHNO go eva produce complete phone..deir market go fall,..stupid people..imagine.
N3 came with strong battery no front camera.
P3 came with frönt camera but poor ba3..
L3 came with the strongest battery..7d battry last 4 7hrs under heavy browsing..and andriod version of 4.1 jealybean..and poor camera 3.0mp.
TECHNO come carry deir wahala come with M3 andriod version of 4.2 jealybean and camera of 5.0 but useless battery nosense.....!!!
My guys plz i bet l3 is d best shon d camera...!
. Who be this dummy again? After everything has been settled. Person force u go buy M3 buy force... This is a matter of choice becos everybody has his/her own taste

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
. Go to any site you want to download the game from, i will suggest www.android.mob.org just search for the game when it bring it out click ση it and scroll down u will see the apk and the datd file in Zip format just click on download
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yemkoguru(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Crying... Guys please dont install chainfire3D on ics/jb devices. I just brick my m3 when trying to install fuckn chainfire not knowing it is not compactible with it. Now it got stucked on tecno logo with half boot up sound...
After googling, i now discovered that the problem persists with ics/jb devices in which stock Rom is needed to flash back phone to workmode!!! Help!!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Make me rmemba *factors determining demand*
Qunlexus4u: . Who be this dummy again? After everything has been settled. Person force u go buy M3 buy force... This is a matter of choice becos everybody has his/her own taste
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yemkoguru(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
My m3 doesn't suppose to go like this. Any help? Hw can i get m3 stock rom to flash back? Urgent reply pls
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yemkoguru(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
I tried to reset to factory with vol+ and power button but still wont boot
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
yemko guru: Crying... Guys please dont install chainfire3D on ics/jb devices. I just brick my m3 when trying to install fuckn chainfire not knowing it is not compactible with it. Now it got stucked on tecno logo with half boot up sound...
After googling, i now discovered that the problem persists with ics/jb devices in which stock Rom is needed to flash back phone to workmode!!! Help!!!
u guyz will neva learn haba na!!! a guy sed here dat nobody shud use chainfire, u still went ahead to do it. sorry for dat anywhr.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Phoenixx07(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Plz guys help mi i wat to buy a tecno andriod bt i dnt knw wich one i sud go 4 btwin m3 n l3.plz tel mi wich is beta?.tnx
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Obrizzy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Phoenixx07: Plz guys help mi i wat to buy a tecno andriod bt i dnt knw wich one i sud go 4 btwin m3 n l3.plz tel mi wich is beta?.tnx
m3 guy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yemkoguru(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=Jeffy1206] u guyz will neva learn haba na!!! a guy sed here dat nobody shud use chainfire, u still went ahead to do it. sorry for dat anywhr.

haaa i dont know 0o... Can someone pls dumprom for m3?]
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Phoenixx07(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tnx bro smileyTnx bro
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by symbian123(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
If any of you need help in unrooting your M3, please pm me..... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by badoooo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=jwills]techno m3 for sale, already rooted 10k call 07068224775[/

uote]
WERE U DAE STAY
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Qunlexus4u: . Go to any site you want to download the game from, i will suggest www.android.mob.org just search for the game when it bring it out click ση it and scroll down u will see the apk and the datd file in Zip format just click on download
tnx i hav done it but dey said it require s wifi
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nigger009(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi:
what is mt4 or mt5. or are you trying to say MC4
mt4 means metatrader4 for forex trading
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Essont(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=badoooo][/quote]
GUY WIL U ACCEPT SWAPPING WIF TQ1?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
jemmiee: tnx i hav done it but dey said it require s wifi
did u download d cache and which game
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
After struggling with droidvpn for hours finally made it work

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (399) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.