Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,818 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Etiquettes And Protocol Management For Priority/vip Guests - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Etiquettes And Protocol Management For Priority/vip Guests (911 Views)

Bicoutney Securities Intimidating Airline Staffs And Protocol. / See Photos of This Underwater Bedroom Where Guests Are Surrounded By Live Sharks / What Are The Etiquettes And Protocol In Recieving Vip Guests? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etiquettes And Protocol Management For Priority/vip Guests by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello nairaland,
I am quite new to
organising major events, and i've
been nominated by my club in school to assist in the hosting of a major summit. This will require playing host to some priority/VIP guests.

So, I would please need you guys who are well-experienced in etiquettes and protocol management for priority/VIP guests to advice on the
following...
1. How to suggest an
itinerary to a
high-profile keynote
speaker
2. How to arrange the
flight and
hotel accommodation for the guests
3. How to recieve the
guests
4. The Protocol in shuttling the
guests from the airport, and to the hotel and then
to the event-venue
5. And how to arrange
their departure.

Thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Seun, And I Want To See His Picture / Please don't Open!!!! **rubbish thread** / Why Was I Banned In Religion Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.