Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,750 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

“beware,davido Adeleke And Mr Patrick Are Fraudsters!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “beware,davido Adeleke And Mr Patrick Are Fraudsters!" (4122 Views)

Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“beware,davido Adeleke And Mr Patrick Are Fraudsters!" by owobaba201: 3:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Davido posted on his Facebook wall that there is a promo for upcoming artist and interested artist should inbox him.I inboxed him and he said Raypower is in collaboration with a Record-Label looking for very good artist to sign up and they are currently doing a promo to pick those artist.When I asked him for details,he gave me a number of a certain Mr-Patrick who he claims works at Raypower and is in charge of the promo.The number he gave me is 08087344441 and he told me he is His very good friend and I should tell him he directed me to him.
I called the number as directed the guy said I should come to their station with my demo and #10,000 which he claims is the promo fee.After I told him im not in Lagos and Davido directed me,he agreed that I should pay #5000 and send my demo through his e-mail,but not without his initial disagreement and anger that he doesn’t allow artist to pay into his account and he collects demo by hand.After about four days I eventually paid into his account on 26 June 2013 by 3:30pm and mailed him the demo.I noticed that he called me before payment with another number to confirm if I had paid him and eventually texted me his bank details with another number.He promised to help me burn it and said I should be calling him up for the songs progress.I later texted him my teller-no:2799014,he uses Sterling Bank and told him to help me get a deal with the Label.I never knew this was what he would cash-on to dupe me.When I enquired about the label,he said it was owned by a a U.K based Nigerian and they needed only three artist.
I gave Davido the details of the transaction and he kept on asking me if I did all he asked me to do.He told me to just do anything he asked me.When I called Mr Patrick for the songs progress,he pretended as if he didn’t know me again and after the 3rd day apologized that his sim was in another phone.When I asked him about my text,he said he was not in charge of the promo and he will help me talk to the guy in charge for consideration into the Label.
After about several days of calling him,he eventually told me the guy wanted to collect #30,000 if he would help me and said they had already picked one guy,remaining two.After deliberations,he told me to pay #15000 and I begged him to #10000 which he later agreed to and told me to pay within a week.When I asked if the deal fails,what will happen to my money,he said,he would return it.Later,I texted him that I haven’t gotten the money and that he should borrow me.Before then,I had noticed several missed calls on my phone and when I called one of them,I discovered it was him using several numbers to flash me and he got angry at me and said he had bought the guy wine because of me and that he does not borrow artist money and the money was too little for me to complain on and I should try to get it before the week runs out.
I promised him #5000 on Wednesday and the remaining on Friday.When it was Wednesday,he called with another different number to ask if I had paid into his bank of which I said I will pay all on Friday.I noticed that since the day he asked me to pay the #10,000,he had been asking me for airtime of various networks and different denominations and flashes,text and calls me with different numbers.I also noticed that he had never used his original number to call me(the one Davido gave me).If he flashes,text me 20 times a day,he would do it with 20 different numbers.This was when I started noticing he was probably a fraudster.He wouldn’t call me on other days except on the day of payment to ask if I had paid and he didn’t border to tell me about the progress of my song.He called me on Thursday with another number and said I should call him back.When I did,he told me to send him airtime which I didn’t.On Friday which was my last day of payment,he started calling me from 7am till evening but I didn’t pick his call since I have known his tricks and decided not to associate with him again.Around 8pm,he sent me a text accusing me of not wanting to pick his call,that im not serious and that the Manager of the Record-Label came around and wanted to talk to me.He didn’t mention the airtime and the money I was supposed to pay him.He thought if he used that trick,I would call him.On Saturday,I called him and told him I mistakenly left my phone at home and when I saw his missed calls and message,I decided to call him.The 1st thing he asked was if I had gotten the money and I should go and pay that Sterling Bank opens on Saturdays.I told him that if I would pay,I would ask him some questions to confirm some things from him.I asked him:
1)The name and number of the Manager which he said he didn’t know that the Manager just came around and was going back to the U.K the next day.

2)I asked for the name and number of his friend which he couldn’t provide but told me he would allow his friend to call me if he reaches the office.3)I asked why he has never used his number to call,text or flash me before and he laughed it off asking me if I was a criminal to ask that kind of questions.4)I asked him the name of the Record-Label,The Owner,and the website of the Label and he told me Links-Entertainment without providing the other details.By then,he was urging me to go and just pay without hiding his intentions.
In the evening,he called to confirm my payment but the network was bad and didn’t call again until Monday of which I didn’t pick his call.I later sent him a text telling him I know his fraudulent tricks and he should just give it up and told him to return my money.These are the reasons that gave him away as a fraudster:
1)He never used his number to call,text or flashed me during our transaction.
2)He was always asking me to send him various denominations of #100 airtime and I thought if he was a big boy(Assistant-Manager at Raypower)as his fraudulent friend Davido claimed,he shouldn’t be asking me for airtime not to talk of #100 airtime.
3)He never talked about my song but was always asking for money.
4)Davido told me to contact him that he was in charge of the promo and he confirmed that just to tell me he wasn’t in charge after I had paid the #5000 promo fee
5)He only called me on the days I promised to pay and on no other day.He doesn’t even call me,he flashes me and tell me to call back.
6)He couldn’t provide details of the Label owner’s name,the website of the Label,the Managers name and number and his friend who was in-charge’s name and number and never allowed me to talk to any of them.
7)He said the music-promo/artist for the label was for only 2weeks and we had discussion for almost 1month.
coolHe said the Label was looking for artists and later changed it to 3artist.He even told me they have gotten 2artist and later changed it to 1 and told me the label was owned by a group of guys.
9)He said he doesn’t do bank transactions,that he prefers money being given to him by hand,meaning if any trouble starts,their wouldn’t be evidence to convict him(Bank-Teller).
I can go on,but these are the few reasons which made me know he was a fraudster and he wasn’t even hiding his lies.
On Why I Called Davido a Fraudster:
1)He was the one who gave me his number and name and said he was a good friend of his and that I should tell him he directed me to him.
2)When I gave him feedback of the money I had paid,he only asked if I had done what he asked me to do meaning they are both collaborating together to dupe people especially upcoming artist.
3)When I accused him on Facebook,he didn’t reply.
In case of evidence for all I have said and also to be vigilant,these are Mr-Patricks fraudulent Phone and Account numbers:Account-Name:ANABA PATRICK CHIBUZOR,Account-Number:5266797433150570.Bank:Sterling Bank.His number,the one Davido sent to me,08087344441.The numbers he has used in calling me:08107415811,08157915383,07067622330,08093722001,08175179379 and so on.MODERATORS PLEASE HELP ME MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE!
Re: “beware,davido Adeleke And Mr Patrick Are Fraudsters!" by delonz(m): 4:15am On Jul 30, 2013
Wisdom, shuold tell you that someone out there is trying to impersonate Davido. Seconly, try and provide the facebook link the said Davido is using, to enable other upcoming artist like you stay off that facebook page.

My best bet on this issue is that the person is just trying to use the porpularity of Davido's name to dupe people. This can't be the Davido we all know.
Re: “beware,davido Adeleke And Mr Patrick Are Fraudsters!" by Caseless: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2013
there was a whipping boy!

U cheaply fell for his skeletal fraudulent tactics...sms.

How cud u believe it was davido u were talking to?

He even requested for a recharge card as low as 100 naira. This wld have sent egyptians to tahrir square to protest .

Thank God say him nor collect pass 5k.
Sms...sms....sms....sms...sms
Re: “beware,davido Adeleke And Mr Patrick Are Fraudsters!" by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2013
you are the fraudster

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood/kannywood Actor, Rabilu Musa(dan Ibro), Is Dead / Cynthia Morgan Goes Nude, Puts Her Boobs On Display Again. Selling Point / Hairy Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Bossom In New Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.