Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,608 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank (15137 Views)

Lagos Commissioner Sends Out Letter To Be Addressed By Her Professional Title / Why BRT Buses Are In Very Bad Shape- Lagos Commissioner / Igbo Pastor Who Is Lagos Commissioner For Economic Planning And Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by Kx: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2013
sureboy1:
This guy was @ GTB in the greater part of his career as against the claim he spent over 2 decades in FBN. he was my Boss @ the Allen branch of the bank when i was still there.
Thats exactly how sweet success tastes;everybody must identify with it.
If this man was Clifford Orji, Subsidy scam thief, Pension thief chief,etc, would you bodly say he was your Boss @ GTB Allen even if I do not doubt what you said?
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by Neoluv(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmm..nice 1...him résumé don gallant!
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by kunlesehan(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
it's high time we learnt 4rm dis man dat no-one can bank on politics these days.
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by zada(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
I smell a rat, am sure he is going back to clean the path of money he stole while in govt thru the first bank. Kipping an eye on things u wld say. grin
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by stereotype: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
and i thought Bola Tinubu was the commissioner of finance.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by okwocheme: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fire go. That is the best way of keeping once reputation. I like that.
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by victokafor(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
EFCC take note!!! hope the state purse dey intact? abi the guy go cook some tins for the account book for FBN?
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by glolomoh: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sibrah: I wonder how many party can boast of such people who will go into private sector with ease. PDP rule of SW hardly witnesses such.
Bisi Omoyeni was appointed as Ekiti state deputy governor from Wema Bank in 2005. He resigned his deputy governorship appointment to take up appointment with Wema Bank. Ekiti state was PDP state then and it is located within the south west
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by SenatorJames(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
EdesonNews: he got a good offer and he went for it.

You would have decribed his appointment as a BETTER one not a GOOD offer. Being a commissioner of a state, that has a greater Economic worth more than many countries in the world is not a joke

@topic. Congrats to u in ur career of choice
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by kolexy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
cecegorz: Tokunboh is a smart guy.
He has always being an heir apparent of sorts at FBN. Rose very fast in his banking career, then jumped ship into a political career, and probably learning from what happened to Remi Babalola that also left to join fed ministry of finance, he has beat a fast retreat into his familiar terrain.
Who knows, dude may have a shot at the GMD seat one day.

Aderemi Waheed Babalola made the Worst mistake of his life, leaving FBN to take up appointment as Minister. He was sidelined for telling Nigerians that NNPC is insolvent. He quietly resigned, after GEJ moved him to the Ministry of Special duties. He was one of the most respected Bankers in this 'Geographical space'
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by josite: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
very smart guy.
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
greatgod2012: I admire this guy!
He has passion for his career and he's pursuing it, not allowing politics to kill his passion.
Kudos and may God be with you in your endeavour and in ours too.
amen.. dis is wat many Nigerians ought to emulate. Kudos man
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by st252001: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
its just unfortunate for some dickheads to sit down and start writing rubbish about other people,pls of those who av written just for writing sake,to air a senseless view,pls tell us,what av u achieved as a person,or who in your family has done as great as this admirable young man?have u gone through is CV do you know what it takes?pls grow up and commend this dude,he didn't for the love of moni or politics abandon is career,a technocrat par excellence...How many pple can stand up and take such a bold step....ride on Mr Toks,you re a wonderful role model and on-behalf of a large number of sensible Lagosian,we say thank you for contributing your part to the development of our great state....God blessings be with you and your family in your future endeavor kudos sir
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by TBADMUS1: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Congrat wise Man.....
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by porka: 2:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Sibrah: I wonder how many party can boast of such people who will go into private sector with ease. PDP rule of SW hardly witnesses such.

You missed this obviously.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/national-news/128032-pate-quits-jonathans-cabinet-joins-us-varsity

Nigeria has immeasurable talents everywhere.
Re: Lagos Commissioner Quits To Join First-Bank by Jeboy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Sibrah: I wonder how many party can boast of such people who will go into private sector with ease. PDP rule of SW hardly witnesses such.

Recently a minister of State in PDP resigned to pick up an international job. Okonjo Iweala has done it before so dont talk to score cheap political points next time, there are intelligent people on this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

NITDA Bill Threatens Tech Startups In Nigeria / Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.