Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,874 members, 7,969,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

Gbam: Fan Lashes Stella Damascus For Abusing Senators. O Boy See Insult!! Read! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbam: Fan Lashes Stella Damascus For Abusing Senators. O Boy See Insult!! Read! (846 Views)

Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbam: Fan Lashes Stella Damascus For Abusing Senators. O Boy See Insult!! Read! by ossy10: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2013
As the underage law in Nigeria is the order of the day in Nigeria now, every dick and harry is out shouting and scolding our senators. Not excluded are nollywood stars like Omotala Ekehinde, Tontoh Dikeh, Stella Damascus and other nollywood gafas.

However,Stella Damascus went to the extent of producing videos abusing the senators and has ended provoking some fans on facebook, tweeter, who abuse her, saying she is looking for cheap popularity. One of the spotted anonymous fan wrote:
"I saw your video on girl child marriage, well, I don’t think you shot the video because of the purpose we are all fighting for, But you shot the video because of cheap publicity, going all the way to produce a video, talking and spitting saliva on the screen.
Responsible citizen like, Mo Abudu (EbonyTV), Hon. Abike Dabiri, Wole Soyinka etc didn’t go all the way to insult the first lady but they are wise people who let out theiropinion without abusing the officeof the first lady. Must you go all the way to show your adulterousface on the screen? Other reasonable citizens tweet via (Twitter), Comment on Facebook and even send press release. If you need an interview to talk on girl child marriage, walkmajestically to any media house, but not you, Stella. Remember, Reuben Abati, when he was still an Editor in one of the National Newspapers, he did the same to Dame Patience Jonathan in 2010, he figured out all the mistakes the first lady made. Now, he is the Special Adviser to the president on Mediaand Publicity. And now you Stella, you wanted to be SA to the governor of yourstate or get recognition from AsoRock. You are not different from Senator Yerima because you are a cheap woman that sleeps with another woman’s husband. Keeping the man in your territory. I will support women in all ramifications. You’ve lost your heart and conscience when Jaiye Aboderin died. God will Judge you in anger one day." -Anonymous
wahala,.this pe$on are you sure you are a fan or an enemy to stella?
Get more photos of the tweet,interesting news$gists@ www.nollywoodsecret.com
get updates on facebook@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses
Thanks and God bless

Re: Gbam: Fan Lashes Stella Damascus For Abusing Senators. O Boy See Insult!! Read! by Akshow: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmmmm Nigerians! Smh. We all agree that this child bride issue is a condemnable act. To have our stars speaking against it is now termed cheap publicity. Na real wa o

(1) (Reply)

People Always Think I’m Mad -terry G / Wizkid, Davido Or Olamide. Who's Your Man? / Amber Rose On Her Way To Lagos To Attend The Grand Finale Of The Miss Earth Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.