Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,427 members, 7,937,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing (1835 Views)

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage / Unidentified Man Falls From Sky In The UK / When Will Sierra Leone Pay Nigeria What They Owe For Ecomog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by thoth: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2013
you can not have a meaningful argument with somebody like that, i bet you she can not even narrate how the slavery she chants about came to be.

When you arms thieves and bandits and send them out to kidnap people, no matter how you twist it you can never blame Africans for slavery.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by funnyx(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
@OP
You get time sha, if people want to abuse UK na their own problem be dat, if that makes them feel better let them continue in the end it takes nothing away from the UK. grin grin
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
funnyx: @OP
You get time sha, if people want to abuse UK na their own problem be dat, if that makes them feel better let them continue in the end it takes nothing away from the UK. grin grin

It's true jare, I rest my case.

I sit down for hold up from agbara to surelere , it took us almost 4hrs.

Am so tired, I don't have the energy to argue wit pple.

Na so I dey look pple face for Naija wondering if they were Nairalanders grin grin
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Horus(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
It's easier to blame someone else than to find solution to our problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin's Holy War Against Insanity. / Israelis 'insulted' By Obama Photo / Is It True Jews Control America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.