Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,659 members, 7,937,965 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor (26076 Views)

FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors / Prof Emmanuel Ayandele Is Dead, Ex Vice-Chancellor Of The University Of Calabar / Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor by njideoby(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=Afodot0022]...

pls can u enlighten me about ds NOUN. school cos am interested in it and really[color=#990000][/color] need info before I fall into it. [/quote)

I hope you have seen and read all the replies generated by ur post.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor by OlumegbonMutair: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
National Open University Of Nigeria[NOUN] is one of the leading universities in the country with study centers in all the 36states including Abuja.It`s the only university that issued certificate on grduation day,it is offering over 30 courses with 95%of the courses accredited,majority of Nigeria university are yet to attained that.The records are too numerous.Please try and get educated before saying things.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor by OlumegbonMutair: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
NOUN is a university that encourage students to study hard,it doesnt give corruption that thrives in other coventional universities.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor by noblemuk: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Joyeux:
If you know nothing about NOUN you could have simply asked NOUN is a no lecture school that is it operates on the basis of teach yourself.

Thanks Joyeux...This thread has made me realize how lazy my brothers were at the time. I sincerely withdraw my statement against OBJ on this one. Thanks Bro.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor by jaymejate: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
he was a student in my skul also, BBHS also with fela anikulapo kuti. we re proud of him
Re: Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor by SofiaAmrozia(f): 10:24pm On May 19, 2015
mankind80:
No b only NOUN na PLURAL una go c!...yeye pple
Na pronoun u suppose talk
Anyways m not surprised. Its OBJ ntin about him surprises me
Re: Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor by HarveyMadu: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
So you want to write the exam. You need help and there are too many people claiming to they can help you. I understand. But i don't want to speak for myself, I don't want to talk about the impossible things we can achieve together. That's why I would direct you to visit my website. Here from my old students, see what they have to say. If you are still confused, call me and we shall make everything clear to you.

www.syngerylifelineconsulting.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Translate This To English.."e Don Tey Wey Day Break" / How To Retrieve Your BVN On Phone In 5 Seconds / Handsome Nigerian, Onuaha Bags A Gold Honor As An INTERN In L.W CHIROPRACTIC,USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.