Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,254 members, 7,970,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:29 PM

Offered Job>>30>>people Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offered Job>>30>>people Needed (2947 Views)

The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Labelgist(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
hello nigeria, it a nice and wonderful day....now and here is another job opportunity for graduate and HND,OND,MASTER DEGREE with perfecr saveline....are you willing to work for federal goverment...if yes then here is your chance..kogi state iron and steel company is now willing to dash out job interview to 30 professionals in skills...this company known as ajaokuta steel company(ASCO) as been a dedicated company under the co.operation of russian endorsement since 35yrs and as not been astoquish by any sorgan or illitrate it has the power of goverment approoval and federal surport this company and state as won so many alliances in all country as the most palaced iron company to produce car and many steel work you can contact if you are interested for the job email [email hidden]@yahoo.com with your curriculum vitae!!!! and you will receive a feedback if perfect or not....Note..we are not the one responsible for the job but we are the one to link you up....now for any question still make use of the email then we will attend to your solutions... or follow us on twitter:[hidden] THANKS labelgist inco.operative®®©
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by reexspect(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2013
im from kogi state and please am interested kindly help.av sent my cv to your email
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Labelgist(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2013
[b][b]Attention:
All curriculum vitae as been sent to the admin of Asco steel company and will be carried on a 24hrs cross-check ….if any reply come from them as concern for your appliance you will be notify…..email your application to my box…..and call me to get the necessary step note calling is compulsory…+234-814-1697-539

Thanks
labelgistblog
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Labelgist(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2013
we have gotten 4 name left with 26
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Priscaboss(f): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2013
D no is nt going
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by 1forall: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2013
The number won't go thru because the whole thing is fake. It is obvious. If he has got links for 30 jobs I'm sure he has friends and family that he can help.

Ajaokuta Steel recruiting OND, BSc, MSc? It's funny that they don't even have a preference of course of study. I know someone with an OND in Art, can he apply? grin

And why is he saying 'thanks' at the end of the poorly written attempt to deceive people? Thanking you for sending your precious CV maybe.

If you've sent your CV don't be surprised when you start receiving e-mails you didn't ask for with odd messages.

As for the phone number, you can keep trying anyway, maybe it'll go thru so you can let him know he's been busted online.

1 Like

Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by 1forall: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Labelgist: Starboy entertainment popularly owned by superstar wizkid..has made his which to sign artist to his starboy label, after his numerous accident at get arena lekki phase1 lagos,and had made team decision with his label management to host an audition. The audition will take place at oceanview v.i lagos venue is 12,july,2013 the form is out now for enquires or booking call labelgistblog atz.
Tell:08141697539
follow twitter: [hidden]

form close on 6th july
form fee: 1,500 only

OP how market? Entertainment scams no longer profitable? grin
You're encouraged to attempt to defend yourself, we're waiting..

1 Like

Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by rhonnie(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Ole, Barawo, thief, he is looking for gullible people to deceive. In short thunder fire you.
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by adewasco2k(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2013
thanks 1forall he is truly a scammer.
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Labelgist(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
what are you people saying sometimes i feel pity for the loose confidence of nigerians today...look you have not wait to hear from me all you do is to conclude to your own taste if now am to proceed should i still...carry out with you people..that not fortunate..really bad you tried my line and it was not going due to i was using it via wap+lap connection and now i just got it all finish call or not it all your coclusion....
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Prospective job seekers, make una dey shine your eyes well well. Scammers full this place gaan.

1 Like

Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by 1forall: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Labelgist: what are you people saying sometimes i feel pity for the loose confidence of nigerians today...look you have not wait to hear from me all you do is to conclude to your own taste if now am to proceed should i still...carry out with you people..that not fortunate..really bad you tried my line and it was not going due to i was using it via wap+lap connection and now i just got it all finish call or not it all your coclusion....

I hope you don't write for that blog because reading your writing appears potentially dangerous grin

Your message is incoherent and empty - you've written a lot but said nothing. What is wap+lap connection? grin
Please educate us.

And also, please don't fail to defend your original post because we suspect that the vacancy is fake. Please convince us, we are listening..
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by adewasco2k(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
1forall:

I hope you don't write for that blog because reading your writing appears potentially dangerous grin

Your message is incoherent and empty - you've written a lot but said nothing. What is wap+lap connection? grin
Please educate us.

And also, please don't fail to defend your original post because we suspect that the vacancy is fake. Please convince us, we are listening..
cant wait to learn something new today

1 Like

Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by 1forall: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
adewasco2k: cant wait to learn something new today

And me too grin
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by yomitoye: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
This guy is a lying bastard..
there is nothing like kogi state iron and steel company...the ajaokuta steel mill is LONG dead,the grass there has over grown the machinery...
the firm is being plan for privatization, so if u follow this slowpoke , u are on ur own...
even the staffs there ve not bn paid in months,talk more of employing more staffs..
if u listen to his vulture ridden offer, u ar on ur own oooo
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Labelgist(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
well wish you people all the best cause you are killing your opportunity...the ajaokuta steel company has made a 3yrs contract with julius berger german and russia....due to the close down of this company steel company lost many staff and workers that why the federation wants to sign new workers for this new contract so beleive or not you are on your own
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by 1forall: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please hire your friends and family members, don't you want to help the people close to you?
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
1forall: Please hire your friends and family members, don't you want to help the people close to you?
Hehehehehehe... cheesy cheesy
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by Ishilove: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
yomi toye: This guy is a lying bastard..
there is nothing like kogi state iron and steel company...the ajaokuta steel mill is LONG dead,the grass there has over grown the machinery...
the firm is being plan for privatization, so if u follow this slowpoke , u are on ur own...
even the staffs there ve not bn paid in months,talk more of employing more staffs..
if u listen to his vulture ridden offer, u ar on ur own oooo
Lmao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by fabregas04(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Labelgist: well wish you people all the best cause you are killing your opportunity...the ajaokuta steel company has made a 3yrs contract with julius berger german and russia....due to the close down of this company steel company lost many staff and workers that why the federation wants to sign new workers for this new contract so beleive or not you are on your own
this guy is completely insane, what do u even take Nigerians for? "mumu" like u? " i beg my pple, no give d said job a second thought o, just go ahead wt ur normal hustling jare"

1 Like

Re: Offered Job>>30>>people Needed by mrking3(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
They would have succeeded in getting thousands of contacts from Gullible Fresh NYSC graduates! That recently passed out ... Smh!! I hope this 1,000 views I'm seeing here, haven't sent in their applications already? I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh!!

(1) (Reply)

WATSON Fuel Limited / Inlaks Nigeria Graduate Development Program 2018 / FREE Mini Importation Class 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.