Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,498 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (429934 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Bgino(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
pls gurus in the house how do i install the whatsapp plus and get it launched on my phone. i keep receiving the phone number verification error message.iv uninstalled the old version.ive not used whatapp before on any platform.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
D.Mungai:

It's about preferences but you can't compare poweramp to any application. Being top 3rd paid app in Google Play says it all. Enough said.

True...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
[b]Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (APK + DATA FILES)

Five years ago, Carl johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.

Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.

On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.

Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.

Requires Android: 3.0 and Up

Version: 1.03

GTA SAN ANDREAS v 1.0.2 APK(MUST USE APK)

DOWNLOAD v 1.0.2 APK HERE

SINGLE DOWNLOAD LINK THAT SUPPORTS RESUME.
DOWNLOAD GTA SAN ANDREAS (1.6gb)

TORRENT DOWNLOAD LINK - GET ATORRENT OR OTHER TORRENT DOWLOADER ON ANDRIOD TO DOWNLOAD IT..

DOWNLOAD GTA SAN ANDREAS.TORRENT

AFTER DOWNLOADING THE v 1.0.3 APK AND CACHE FROM THE RESPECTIVE LINK ABOVE, JUST IGNORE THE APK IN THE RAR FILE U EXTRACTED AND INSTALL THAT v 1.0.2 APK THEN IF THE GAME DOESNT PLAY I.E, FORCE CLOSES , JUST MOVE UR CACHE FOLDER OUT OF ANDRIOD/OBB AND INSTALL D v 1.0.3 APK THEN MOVE UR CACHE FOLDER BACK AND PLAY...ENJOY!

THE v1.0.2 APK WORKS WELL FOR ME THOUGH....

ENJOY YOUR GAME....

ANDRIOD HD GAMES AVAILABLE AT A FAIR PRICE + 16GB, 32GB MEMORY CARD AVAILABLE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE....CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP WITH 08161145975......CAN ALSO DELIVER THE MEMORY CARD AND GAME TO YOU IF U R NOT IN LAGOS..

[/b]
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Genovese(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
shogz89: so much love the music player that views the lyrics according to how the song is been sang
which player is that and how do I get it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Genovese(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Marcjoe

Pls how do I unlock the n7 player, tried different unlocker to no avail. is there any other better music player I can create playlists directly from my files?..thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Genovese: which player is that and how do I get it
It's the miui music player and u can only get it by flashing the rom in your phone or better still download ttpod it's an alternative
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
marcjoe:

True...
Please how do I restore my contacts from titanium backup
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by aibisoye: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
My techno 8gb memory card crashed. Please where can I get an original one that won't crash. Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
shogz89:
Please how do I restore my contacts from titanium backup

Just restore data from xml...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Genovese:
Pls how do I unlock the n7 player, tried different unlocker to no avail. is there any other better music player I can create playlists directly from my files?..thanks
download n7 unlocker from black mart for free, download n7 player version 1.2.7,for the unlocker to work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Palimaster: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
shogz89:
Hope you downloaded the right one from payne's blog,, cos their are two links there, the first one is the 1 u meant to download
ya i downloaded d first one, i dnt kno if i cld av downloaded d second one
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Palimaster: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
lilclin: download n7 unlocker from black mart for free, download n7 player version 1.2.7,for the unlocker to work
i av downloaded it how wld i go abt unlocking it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Palimaster: i av downloaded it how wld i go abt unlocking it
what and what did you download?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
jaysleem:

the miui rom is the best so far. 100% bug free..battery life amazing..i will recommend holo launcher for better battery life and smooth experience. Holo launcher conserves ram as well.
True¡! Holo launcher is nice, gives you a feel of the Android kit kat and it also rotates 360 degrees, making your phone look like a tab at times
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Genovese:

Dont use n7 player bro....i prefer my walkman... cool
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
shogz89:
True¡! Holo launcher is nice, gives you a feel of the Android kit kat and it also rotates 360 degrees, making your phone look like a tab at times

Thats a nice launcher ooh....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
aibisoye: Hi guys,
My techno 8gb memory card crashed. Please where can I get an original one that won't crash. Thanks

CONTACT ME , I SELL ORIGINAL CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD 16GB, 32GB AVAILABLE....WHATSAPP ME ON 08161145975
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jiggar(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
marcjoe:

CONTACT ME , I SELL ORIGINAL CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD 16GB, 32GB AVAILABLE....WHATSAPP ME ON 08161145975
What if the person is not on whatsapp, how can you be located?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
jiggar:
What if the person is not on whatsapp, how can you be located?

Check my signature for my BBM pin....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jiggar(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
marcjoe:

Check my signature for my BBM pin....
I don't whatsapp, BBM or 2go, infact, I am not a fan of social network, so what is the last option?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
jiggar:
I don't whatsapp, BBM or 2go, infact, I am not a fan of social network, so what is the last option?

Lol...call dat no above then...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by drjoebond080: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
I want to buy a second hand A+ it clean and in good condition 2 mnth old d person said 28k last is it a fair price?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by drjoebond080: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
nd aw do I knw the diff btw f7 phamtom A nd A+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
nasonaso: Hello fellow nairalanders pls i need ur help my SONY XPERIA U has been non responsive. i did a software update on it using my PC and i discovered that when I connect my USB CABLE TO MY COMPUTER THE SCREEN BECOME RESPONSIVE BUT WHEN I REMOVE MY USB CABLE FROM MY PC it relapse and BECOME NON RESPONSIVE.

Screen shot below. 1st is non responsive

Sreen shot below. 2nd is responsive

OGA take ya phone to an engineer to fix for you sir...you don dey use this ya phone dey spam all the threads on this forum...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
drjoebond080: I want to buy a second hand A+ it clean and in good condition 2 mnth old d person said 28k last is it a fair price?
u can add extra 5k and buy a new one

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Badly need mtn free browsing on my phantom dis xmas
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by TAILAS01(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Pls my light sensor aint working....pls how can i make it work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Genovese(m): 2:58am On Dec 23, 2013
where can I download that
marcjoe: Dont use n7 player bro....i prefer my walkman... cool
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 5:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Pls can someone walk me thru on how to port ROM for my phantom A (not A+) .

I already have a lenovo p770 ROM to port to (almost sane specs)
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Donndino: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2013
lilclin: Don't bother about unlocking poweramp, get playerpro instead.... Download black mart to get paid apps like playerpro for free

Cool stuff @lilclin, I have tried Playerpro and I also think it has a better user interface,bass and sound quality. I won't bother with poweramp anymore.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Oloribaale: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2013
lilclin: u can add extra 5k and buy a new one
u ar very coret my broda,just lik an adage says:if a hen is layin golden eggs for d owner,he wont tak it to market to sell'

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (216) (Reply)

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / 2go (system Version) Download / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.