Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,241 members, 7,923,198 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (427215 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
But guys, how long is the powerbank meant to last? I tried to use it to charge my almost down battery overnight, when I woke up, the phone was charged only to a little above 70 percent. Am I using it the wrong way or what? BTW, the powerbank was fully charged.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by auschris: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
please how do I access the developer options in the settings in case I want to enable/disable USB debugger?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=s3nn2x]But guys, how long is the powerbank meant to last? I tried to use it to charge my almost down battery overnight, when I woke up, the phone was charged only to a little above 70 percent. Am I using it the wrong way or what? BTW, the powerbank was fully charged. [/quote} same with mine
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
s3nn2x: But guys, how long is the powerbank meant to last? I tried to use it to charge my almost down battery overnight, when I woke up, the phone was charged only to a little above 70 percent. Am I using it the wrong way or what? BTW, the powerbank was fully charged.
same with mine
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
s3nn2x: But guys, how long is the powerbank meant to last? I tried to use it to charge my almost down battery overnight, when I woke up, the phone was charged only to a little above 70 percent. Am I using it the wrong way or what? BTW, the powerbank was fully charged.
it is working properly. Its just an emergency source of power to help you use your phone in case of power failure. Its not meant to fully charge your battery. It can get it to 75-80% charge tops. If you want to rely on using power banks to charge get a higher capacity powerbank. That of 11500mah sells for 5k5
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Has anyone taken picture with the phone in the dark?.....how is it?:-/
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
auschris: please how do I access the developer options in the settings in case I want to enable/disable USB debugger?
Ok go to settings..select about phone.. Tap the build number 7times till you get a prompt that you're steps away from becoming a developer. Tap it a few more times till you get the prompt that you're now a developer. Now go back and you should see the developer options menu on your phone. Open the menu and tick USB debugging and you're good to go

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by auschris: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Coolstan: Ok go to settings..select about phone.. Tap the build number 7times till you get a prompt that you're steps away from becoming a developer. Tap it a few more times till you get the prompt that you're now a developer. Now go back and you should see the developer options menu on your phone. Open the menu and tick USB debugging and you're good to go
thanks. I appreciate
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Gravitizer: Pls... Listen 2 urself... 4cores is quad(3)cores. How is dat posible?
Mind the languages u use against ur fellow NL member. We shuld all act mature and let go of dis endless arguments.
pls for heaven's sake stop embarrassing yourself here. jeez even my 6 yr old knows 2 is bi, 3 is tri, 4 is quad, 5 is penta, 6 is hexa etc...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Coolstan: Ok go to settings..select about phone.. Tap the build number 7times till you get a prompt that you're steps away from becoming a developer. Tap it a few more times till you get the prompt that you're now a developer. Now go back and you should see the developer options menu on your phone. Open the menu and tick USB debugging and you're good to go

thanks bro, thats where i bought my phantom a at first....i finally bought d a+ at that store u recommended at 34,500 while slot were selling for 36k...
Coolstan u r a good guy contact me on whatzapp i gat one space for u in d phantom a and a+ group chat...u would really enjoy d room...i need u there bro...hit me on 08161145975

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
marcjoe: Can anyone tell me the latest price of phantom a+ now cos slot seems too expensive at 36k...

mobility blog deal of the week goes for 33k http://mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-a-plus/
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
marcjoe:

thanks bro, thats where i bought my phantom a at first....i finally bought d a+ at that store u recommended at 34,500 while slot were selling for 36k...
Coolstan u r a good guy contact me on whatzapp i gat one space for u in d phantom a and a+ group chat...u would really enjoy d room...i need u there bro...hit me on 08161145975
Guy, make i join sef, i never too sabi this phone well...... 08081462773
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
marcjoe:

is it @computer village? abeg na which store?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hmm

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2013
Front facing camera is 1.9 MP was listed as 1.2 MP
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 5:43am On Aug 18, 2013
MSItachi: Front facing camera is 1.9 MP was listed as 1.2 MP
how you take know
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2013
popplm: i am using GLO BIS and it works like charm on my rooted PHANTOM A....no vpn needed.

Is it unlimited? Pls?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by owueberewo: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2013
jaymichael: is it @computer village? abeg na which store?

Get your phantom A+ @ N34,000 from Mr. Perfect on 08030512929, Ola Ayeni street, Computer village, tell him you are from LEKAN.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by popplm(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2013
umagba:

Is it unlimited? Pls?
just 3 gig for 30 days complete plan of 1400
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2013
popplm: i am using GLO BIS and it works like charm on my rooted PHANTOM A....no vpn needed.

umagba:

Is it unlimited? Pls?

can anyone else confirm this please?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by harden(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Plz how lng does d ba3 last on heavy usage
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Tajsagay: pls for heaven's sake stop embarrassing yourself here. jeez even my 6 yr old knows 2 is bi, 3 is tri, 4 is quad, 5 is penta, 6 is hexa etc...
and 8 is octa.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2013
marcjoe:

U eventually got it somewhere else But I decided to give you for 34k.so despite your several calls,u didn't get frm us.all the same,enjoy your phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2013
elijahdre:
U eventually got it somewhere else But I decided to give you for 34k.so despite your several calls,u didn't get frm us.all the same,enjoy your phone
lol
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
elijahdre:

am soo sorry about what happened yesterday.... i was in a haste..i actually called u around 3.30pm so i was in a haste to get d phone on time...well how is ur health now...i promise to hook ppl up with you..PEACE

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
auschris: thanks. I appreciate
you're welcome boss
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by judajix(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
hello pple....if you intrested in joining phantom a group.....meet me on whatsapp on 08181884895
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by seunben(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
for all tecno phantom A+ users i noticed from the thread that tecno phantom A+ has no notification light, how do u know once u receive a notification by mere glancing at ur phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
marcjoe:

am soo sorry about what happened yesterday.... i was in a haste..i actually called u around 3.30pm so i was in a haste to get d phone on time...well how is ur health now...i promise to hook ppl up with you..PEACE
am much better.thks for your concern and prayers
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by slimlesol: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
please, someone help. I installed chainfire3d on my phantom a+ and got my phone bricked. i've searched everywhere for the flashing procedure but all i've got is that of the f7 phantom a1. I'm not sure if i can use the same procedure and files. Anyone who has info should please help. i just got the phone, pls.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
seunben: for all tecno phantom A+ users i noticed from the thread that tecno phantom A+ has no notification light, how do u know once u receive a notification by mere glancing at ur phone
Set sound alert
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by physise(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
slimlesol: please, someone help. I installed chainfire3d on my phantom a+ and got my phone bricked. i've searched everywhere for the flashing procedure but all i've got is that of the f7 phantom a1. I'm not sure if i can use the same procedure and files. Anyone who has info should please help. i just got the phone, pls.
nxt time dnt install chainfire on jellybean

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (216) (Reply)

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.