Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,499 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:21 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (429936 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
ohdahphae: How did you do this? Pls be give step by step instructions. Thanks!
flash the phantom a patch nah
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Palimaster: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oga coolstan or anyone else pl u pple shld help me wit MR1 link.. Tanks in advance
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by drjoebond080: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
pls guys wat shud I do to make my phone charge fast .wat charger can charge it fast .pls I individual advice
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Stevengold: What you have to do is install a boot logo of samsung, then go download to MIUI theme to change the boot animation, mine worked that way. And its charging while off, but the boot logo ish I've not been able to get a stable one aside samsung.

Save yourself the stress. Just flash the UI OF LIFE BOOT Patch and all will be fine
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Coolstan: Save yourself the stress. Just flash the UI OF LIFE BOOT Patch and all will be fine

please sir could you kindly help with the boot patch? thanks

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2013
jaysleem:

please sir could you kindly help with the boot patch? thanks
search my posts on nl
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Finished the 3.12.21 miui full rom port. Everything works fine except the radio which I'll fix later. The all in one security app is awesome. The yellow pages and video app is great too
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Coolstan: search my posts on nl

my guru don't u think that will be too tidious? why not just give me a link or at least a clue, if u really want to help.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Oga coolstan shey its the UI of life II boot image fix?
Coolstan: search my posts on nl
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 4:27am On Dec 27, 2013
https:///l04d516t
jaysleem:

my guru don't u think that will be too tidious? why not just give me a link or at least a clue, if u really want to help.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bily(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2013
the only reason I've not ported to miui is cos the ui is too iPhone-ish. if I need iPhone I know where to get one na..
anyways the reviews here are tempting.
thumbs up once again to seunpayne.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2013
ohdahphae: https:///l04d516t

Thanks bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Coolstan: Finished the 3.12.21 miui full rom port. Everything works fine except the radio which I'll fix later. The all in one security app is awesome. The yellow pages and video app is great too

I flashed the one on seunpayne's blog and the radio works perfectly, even records.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2013
jaysleem are u in the phantom group?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
I flashed the miui boot image fix o, it didn't work, still didn't charge while off. Then I flashed the perfect nightmare patch,the one with s4 boot logo and s3 animation and it charges while off now.so pls could you make a patch with miui bootlogo and animation and the charging indicator you used in perfect nightmare patch? That would be perfect..
Coolstan: Finished the 3.12.21 miui full rom port. Everything works fine except the radio which I'll fix later. The all in one security app is awesome. The yellow pages and video app is great too
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2013
tomii: jaysleem are u in the phantom group?

I am not. Gave macjoe my number to add me but he hasn't yet.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Coolstan: Save yourself the stress. Just flash the UI OF LIFE BOOT Patch and all will be fine

Flashed it and it only got rid of the s4 boot logo, still can't charge while off.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by drjoebond080: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2013
pals pls I just got my phantom .and it not charging fast what shud I do
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hariorh: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Has any one tested the A+ with a USB OTG cable? Does it work with it?

embarassed
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2013
drjoebond080: pals pls I just got my phantom .and it not charging fast what shud I do
Welcome to the hood. The phone takes quite some time to charge when the battery is very low. Make sure you charge it very well before you begin to fully use it. You can download screen filter from playstore and put it on while charging. That's what I do and I have observed that my phone charges faster that way.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Make una see wetin Airtel send me now now on.... so the 2+1offer will be ending this year

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
everything works well plus radio,just create a patch were d phone wil charge wen off,thats all.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
shogz89: Make una see wetin Airtel send me now now on.... so the 2+1offer will be ending this year
na just promo bro,dis promo wil end this year,thats all,read d message well n undastand,it means dia wil b no 2+1 offer from next yr.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
okahdidi: na just promo bro,dis promo wil end this year,thats all,read d message well n undastand,it means dia wil b no 2+1 offer from next yr.
bro you should also read my message well and understand
shogz89: Make una see wetin Airtel send me now now on.... so the 2+1offer will be ending this year
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by pjthatcher: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Was charging ♏Ɣ power bank when I started smelling something burnt. On getting dere I realised ΐτ̲̅ was the power bank dt got burnt after 5 days of purchase. Wht do I do
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hariorh: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
pjthatcher: Was charging ♏Ɣ power bank when I started smelling something burnt. On getting dere I realised ΐτ̲̅ was the power bank dt got burnt after 5 days of purchase. Wht do I do

Take it to carlcare jeje. Warranty should cover it na
embarassed
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Season's Greetings guys. What radio app can i download that i can use without earpiece so that i can listen to d radio with my bluetooth headset. Also whats the latest internet 4 android?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hariorh: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
hariorh: Has any one tested the A+ with a USB OTG cable? Does it work with it?

embarassed

Because i can see the "mount usb storage" highlight in settings > storage > external usb storage

Has anyone tested and confirmed if a USB OTG cable works with it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Donndino: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
hariorh:

Because i can see the "mount usb storage" highlight in settings > storage > external usb storage

Has anyone tested and confirmed if a USB OTG cable works with it?

From those settings it seems the phone supports USB storage. Unfortunately it seems no phantom user has ever tried a USB otg cable on the phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Give yourself a treat this season with great phones at amazing prices.
call or watsapp elijahdre on 08034795720
bb:7c71f6c4
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guys HELP is needed faster.... Where is SIMTOOL KIT App in this MUI latest Rom ... Help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
shogz89:
bro you should also read my message well and understand
i was sent d message and i understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (216) (Reply)

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / 2go (system Version) Download / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.