Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (423630 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Hey guys,am from kenya,atleast this is the only site in africa which has people talking about android. Regards to everyone. Now am equally shocked with what happened to my phone A+, I was restoring ES FILE xplorer with titanium backup(means am rooted) when by mistake i pressed the power button then reboot option. Thats when my problem started my phone now hangs on bootloader forever. Does anyone has the stock ROM to send to me? and in low tone is this phone that unstable?(am tecno fan) but am really shocked i must say

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bosa1(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2013
semid4lyfe:

3 weeks old, it's rooted and has many premium apps installed.

I'm reluctant to sell but it can be pried out of my hand for 32k. Still interested? cool
I will give you 22k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by just2endowed: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2013
D.Mungai:
Hey guys,am from kenya,atleast this is the only site in africa which has people talking about android. Regards to everyone. Now am equally shocked with what happened to my phone A+, I was restoring ES FILE xplorer with titanium backup(means am rooted) when by mistake i pressed the power button then reboot option. Thats when my problem started my phone now hangs on bootloader forever. Does anyone has the stock ROM to send to me? and in low tone is this phone that unstable?(am tecno fan) but am really shocked i must say

If there is a customer service go and flash it there, it take time b4 one will get the Flash system file. Just have to wait
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2013
D.Mungai:
Sorry 4 dat but incase of a next time.
I'll advice u dnt root a phone wen a custom recovery(ClockWorkMod) is not available. Why because, without CWM u cannot backup ur rom peradventure you soft brick or hard brick ur device.
Now, the answer to ur question is 2 return it back to a care centre near u 4 repair, Because nobody has the stock Rom @ his or her disposal.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2013
TECNO Phantom A+ – N30,000 only (Special Offer) http://mobility.com.ng/tecno-phantom-a-n30000-only-special-offer/
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2013
D.Mungai:
dis is d only site with tecno fans in naija...

and try searchin for a calcare base there.. u guys should av it over there...

abi na only naija tecno dey
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2013
D.Mungai:
there's nothing unstable about the phone. You caused your problem yourself. You can be doing a backup or restore and reboot your device? What were you even thinking? And with apps that have root access too. Anyways here's a link to the recovery image. http:///JtAyl0el
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Gravitizer: Sorry 4 dat but incase of a next time.
I'll advice u dnt root a phone wen a custom recovery(ClockWorkMod) is not available. Why because, without CWM u cannot backup ur rom peradventure you soft brick or hard brick ur device.
Now, the answer to ur question is 2 return it back to a care centre near u 4 repair, Because nobody has the stock Rom @ his or her disposal.
the recovery image is all he needs
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2013
Coolstan: the recovery image is all he needs
Any CWM for the recovery?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Gravitizer: Any CWM for the recovery?
no mind am... lets be watchin...

make we see wetin him go carry d recovery image do...

lwtmb..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Tajsagay: TECNO Phantom A+ – N30,000 only (Special Offer) http://mobility.com.ng/tecno-phantom-a-n30000-only-special-offer/

Juicy offer, I need one. But I need a pickup address. Will pay on pickup
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by livesansiro(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2013
Reeaally need to know de price
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2013
Coolstan: there's nothing unstable about the phone. You caused your problem yourself. You can be doing a backup or restore and reboot your device? What were you even thinking? And with apps that have root access too. Anyways here's a link to the recovery image. http:///JtAyl0el

trust me i know somethings about android ( not much ) and i rooted the phone myself ,its the not the first phone i have rooted,i have had n3,n7 all rooted and none behaved that way,so i think i know what i was doing anyway to what i dont know hahaha what am i suppose to do with the recovery image coz the phone cant even detect the Usb connection. lastly the phone is 4 days old i bought it on friday . Any help will be helpfull
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: no mind am... lets be watchin...

make we see wetin him go carry d recovery image do...

lwtmb..
That coolstupid really need slowdown and learn
See only advantage gionee have over Tecno, they have a. Forum for their elife where u can find real help and not fake naija gurus like coolstan. PS,

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Coolstan: there's nothing unstable about the phone. You caused your problem yourself. You can be doing a backup or restore and reboot your device? What were you even thinking? And with apps that have root access too. Anyways here's a link to the recovery image. http:///JtAyl0el
Stan stan
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
D.Mungai:

trust me i know somethings about android ( not much ) and i rooted the phone myself ,its the not the first phone i have rooted,i have had n3,n7 all rooted and none behaved that way,so i think i know what i was doing anyway to what i dont know hahaha what am i suppose to do with the recovery image coz the phone cant even detect the Usb connection. lastly the phone is 4 days old i bought it on friday . Any help will be helpfull
lwtmb... i dont know if u understand pidgin english, but him say na if u get d recovery image, ur phone don better lol...

bro stop wastin yhur time looking or seeking advice on dis thread, no one will help u cox none knows nothing bout roms... even their so called oga at d top a k.a coolstan abi kunustan, just proved himself by saying all u need is recovery image, forgeting u need cwm to flash back stock rom...

illitracy...

take ur phone to any nearest calcare over there ..

goodluck bro..

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: lwtmb... i dont know if u understand pidgin english, but him say na if u get d recovery image, ur phone don better lol...

bro stop wastin yhur time looking or seeking advice on dis thread, no one will help u cox none knows nothing bout roms... even their so called oga at d top a k.a coolstan abi kunustan, just proved himself by saying all u need is recovery image, forgeting u need cwm to flash back stock rom...

illitracy...

take ur phone to any nearest calcare over there ..

goodluck bro..
Hehehehehehehe. My Belle want explode with laff

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
D.Mungai:

http://phonegist..com/2013/07/how-to-unbrick-tecno-f7-smartphone.html
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tobiib(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
tonyx4x44:

That's for the Phantom A. Will that also work for A+?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Neroski(f): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
MSItachi:

Juicy offer, I need one. But I need a pickup address. Will pay on pickup
me too.is there a pick up point? I will want to check and make sure every accesories is complete
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls is it true that on phantom A ... One cannot read pdf files and it cannot install flash so as a result of that one cannot watch online videos too....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
lilshevy: Pls is it true that on phantom A ... One cannot read pdf files and it cannot install flash so as a result of that one cannot watch online videos too....
OMG. lol. I can't fit laugh. it's an Android phone Bro.. there are a Million and one things one can do with an Android phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
tonyx4x44:

bro d phone don show?? beep me on whatsapp if e don land....

i hail bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Guys...please, I cracked the Screen protecting the camera lens of this phone. Please, is there anyway to restore it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
tobii_b:

That's for the Phantom A. Will that also work for A+?
Dnt try it with the Phantom F7 image recovery ooo. Or else, u are diving 4rm frypan to fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Guys, I have been using this phone for almost 4weeks and I want to say the phone is awesome. I just have 2 issues with the phone-
1. I noticed that the default music player is not loud with the phone's loudspeaker, for goodness sake, it is not as loud as my Nokia Asha 200. Now, my question is, is there anyway to make the audio output louder and more pleasant to the hear. BTW, the earpiece is really cool.

2. The amount of time it takes for the phone to get fully charged from zero per cent to 100 percent is quite alarming. Which way forward? I read something about Samsung charger in the former F7 thread but I was less concerned because I had not gotten the phone yet. So, like how long does it take the Samsung charger to charge fully, the follow come,Tecno charger takes between 4 and 5 hours. And how much is it sef?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
lilshevy: Pls is it true that on phantom A ... One cannot read pdf files and it cannot install flash so as a result of that one cannot watch online videos too....
Lmfao then why is it an android phone............some pple jes hate dis fone for no reason
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
s3nn2x: Guys, I have been using this phone for almost 4weeks and I want to say the phone is awesome. I just have 2 issues with the phone-
1. I noticed that the default music player is not loud with the phone's loudspeaker, for goodness sake, it is not as loud as my Nokia Asha 200. Now, my question is, is there anyway to make the audio output louder and more pleasant to the hear. BTW, the earpiece is really cool.

2. The amount of time it takes for the phone to get fully charged from zero per cent to 100 percent is quite alarming. Which way forward? I read something about Samsung charger in the former F7 thread but I was less concerned because I had not gotten the phone yet. So, like how long does it take the Samsung charger to charge fully, the follow come,Tecno charger takes between 4 and 5 hours. And how much is it sef?
well i tweaked my output speaker with mobile uncle... lol...

now my phone is so fuckin loud as Bleep....

as in e too loud na me dey carry my hand reduce volume small..lol..

altho i dont use a tecno phone, and havnt tested it on a tecno.. i think it might help u ...

go download mobile uncle, and buzz up here for guide...

4peace already posted somtin on it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: well i tweaked my output speaker with mobile uncle... lol...

now my phone is so fuckin loud as Bleep....

as in e too loud na me dey carry my hand reduce volume small..lol..

altho i dont use a tecno phone, and havnt tested it on a tecno.. i think it might help u ...

go download mobile uncle, and buzz up here for guide...

4peace already posted somtin on it
My phone is not rooted ooo ooo. I also saw something on mobile uncle on the e3 thread
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
s3nn2x: My phone is not rooted ooo ooo. I also saw something on mobile uncle on the e3 thread
yhu must be rooted.. and yea it worked very good for d e3 users
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Naso

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.