Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,152 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (424565 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
hustla:

You use head nack ground today?
Lol
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
marcjoe:
Lol

Should I go ahead with the I font?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by popplm(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
marcjoe:

Check andriod data or obb folder....which game r u talking about in d first place...maybe i can help u with d name of d folder
gangster rio
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Using iFont already
Working perfect..
Rooted Phone

smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by YouSuckDude(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
plz how do i distinguish from a Fake AND Real 32GB Class 10 SD Card? you can also include screen shots
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by solelymade: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2013
marcjoe: SCREEN FILTER IS A MUST GET FOR EVERY PHANTOM A+ USERS WETHER ROOTED OR NON ROOTED ........ITS JUST 60KB MAKE SURE U DOWNLOAD THIS TO PROTECT UR EYE AT NIGHT AND SAVE A WHOLE LOT OF BA3..DO U KNOW THAT UR PHANTOM A+ BRIGHTNESS WHEN REDUCED TO D LOWEST STILL AFFECTS D EYES, IF U VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO LOWER UR PHONE BRIGHTNESS THEN DIS APP IS THE SOLUTION U VE BEEN WAITING FOR ...

(U GUYS WILL THANK ME LATER FOR THIS)

Description
Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
More features:
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
NOTE:
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again

DOWNLOAD SCREEN FILTER HERE
bros i jus dey feel u....i too gbadun dis app on tecno n3. i don give u like
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 2:11am On Sep 30, 2013
YouSuckDude: plz how do i distinguish from a Fake AND Real 32GB Class 10 SD Card? you can also include screen shots
OK there are several ways to tell a fake card from an original. I can't post Screenshots tho cus I don't have any class 10 32gb cards.

1. Check the packaging.. If it's sealed and you have to destroy the pack to access the card then it's probably original tho this doesn't guarantee originality it's still a nice check.

2. Check the card manufacturer. If it's the normal black SanDisk HC and written class 10 run at this point cus the card is very fake. The class 10 SanDisk cards are ultra and are coloured and not black like normal ones.

If it's Advance or any other brand well I can't really say but I know a few ppl that have bought original class 10 Advance 32gb cards. Still refer to step 1 before you purchase.

3. Check the actual format capacity or size. If it's 29.7 then go ahead and buy but if you see 31.2 or so then run for your life.

4. This to me is the best method but sadly you will have bought the card to be able to use it..... It's an app called h2test written by a German developer. What it does is that it verifies all the cards clusters to ensure that they are readable and writable. If the test concludes successfully without errors then congratulations you have an original SD card. Always remember to format the card after using the app as it writes on all the clusters...
Will upload the app later if you need it.

Good luck
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2013
solelymade:
bros i jus dey feel u....i too gbadun dis app on tecno n3. i don give u like

Over make sense dey worry the app
Would surely reduce battery usage

cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
lamzyano: Sowie for posting here,but I need ur help

Am sorry if this seems like an advert.....I was really confused as at when posting this to know where to post it
I entered into a competition and am far behind,I need your help to stand a chance of winning and I know you people will not dissapoint me
All you have to do for me is to open the link below and like the message,...and if you can,help broadcast this message#thank you so much
I hope this makes the front page and the moderators don't ban me......
The link is:....http://airteloperamini.net/2nez87r8ar.html#

NB:the link might not open in some browsers,but try other browsers(operamini,uc web,ur normal phone browser)and pls make sure your vote is counted
no spamming here sir
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2013
marcjoe: I HOPE WE ARE ALL ENJOYING THAT SCREEN FILTER.....ITS D BEST APP I VE SEEN SO FAR..CHAI MY BA3 IS NOW LASTING LONGER..

HAPPY PHANTOM SUNDAY... smiley .
Guy you're always on point, I admire for good work you're doing. my l3 nearly kill my eye, Thanks to screen filter you posted, the screen became poor and shows how fake the screen is but my eyes are safe now!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3zaza3: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
can ifont work on an unrooted phone? you guys shld add me to the whatsapp group if there's any 07067486092
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by davetwitzy: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
IM UNABLE TO INSTALL THE THUNDEROUS NIGHTMARE ROM ON MY A+ BCUZBIT TELLS ME INSTALLATION ABORTED.....SOMEONE HELP PLS
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
3zaza3: can ifont work on an unrooted phone? you guys shld add me to the whatsapp group if there's any 07067486092

I don't think it can
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Seye25(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
netsurf:

pls how mch did get phantom A+ at ikeja?

36k.. Skyrocketing to 39k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
please my fifa 14 is still telling me my purchase cannot be completed, even after removing and installing again
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by fitzjerry(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
@marcjoe-pls help a broda. i wanted 2 play d pre-installed asphalt 6 on my A+ after a long tym bt it has refused 2 play saying i need 2 install an additional 265MB of d game or so for it 2 play. Iv done that already and when i start d game it gets to d homepage where it boots and show ''Asphalt 6 not responding'' wait or close. Pls what can i do 2 rectify dis?@
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3zaza3: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
hustla:

I don't think it can
what if i try it, wuld it brick my fone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
I want to exchange my iphone4 for a techno phantom a+ or will sell at 40k of u are not interested In swapping ..32gb black . 07063759722
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
3zaza3: can ifont work on an unrooted phone? you guys shld add me to the whatsapp group if there's any 07067486092
U wan brick ur phone abi? To avoid a brick don't ever install any font app unless ur rooted.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
hustla:

Over make sense dey worry the app
Would surely reduce battery usage

cheesy

Tanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
evergreen247: Guy you're always on point, I admire for good work you're doing. my l3 nearly kill my eye, Thanks to screen filter you posted, the screen became poor and shows how fake the screen is but my eyes are safe now!!!
Tanks bro for that fine reply...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by liljboy10: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
PLEASE. ANYBODY READING THIS SHOULD HELP ME OUT.....SINCE D PAST ONE WEEK,MY PHONE HAS NT BEEN ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET..I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT SIMS WT DIFFERENT SETTING AND STILL IT DOESNT WORK EVEN WIT WIFI..PLEASE HELP ME OUT..ITS SO FRUSTRATING
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2013

No....dont even try to install it if u r not rooted
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
davetwitzy: IM UNABLE TO INSTALL THE THUNDEROUS NIGHTMARE ROM ON MY A+ BCUZBIT TELLS ME INSTALLATION ABORTED.....SOMEONE HELP PLS

Did u follow d step in flashing it in well...explain how u r doing it lets c where u r getting it wrong....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
jubrealguy: please my fifa 14 is still telling me my purchase cannot be completed, even after removing and installing again
Keep pressing check for existing purchase to unlock....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
3zaza3: what if i try it, wuld it brick my fone

YES
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
fitzjerry: @marcjoe-pls help a broda. i wanted 2 play d pre-installed asphalt 6 on my A+ after a long tym bt it has refused 2 play saying i need 2 install an additional 265MB of d game or so for it 2 play. Iv done that already and when i start d game it gets to d homepage where it boots and show ''Asphalt 6 not responding'' wait or close. Pls what can i do 2 rectify dis?@

Hmmmm.....i dont know what to say cos when i got my a+ i deleted d cache file immediately to get more space on my m.c....dont like asphalt sha....but did it ask u to download addditional data?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
liljboy10: PLEASE. ANYBODY READING THIS SHOULD HELP ME OUT.....SINCE D PAST ONE WEEK,MY PHONE HAS NT BEEN ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET..I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT SIMS WT DIFFERENT SETTING AND STILL IT DOESNT WORK EVEN WIT WIFI..PLEASE HELP ME OUT..ITS SO FRUSTRATING
Kk...did u port to any rom at all? Or maybe ur settings is not right....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
please if I do a factory reset on my Phone will my memory card data be affected and will all the apps that came with the phone reappear?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by liljboy10: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2013
marcjoe:
Kk...did u port to any rom at all? Or maybe ur settings is not right....

my settings is right..it starts wen I chngd my build.prop to s4(gt-i9505) cos I wnts to play asphalt 8 on high graphics..then wen I chngd it bck it still refused to connect...marcjoe,do u advice me to take my fone fr flashing or I should install custom rom?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by liljboy10: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2013
TheTega: please if I do a factory reset on my Phone will my memory card data be affected and will all the apps that came with the phone reappear?

nah..yu will loose everything including your contacts..so remove ur mem card bfore doin d factory reset

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.