Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,226 members, 7,970,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (21514 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by moshadeade: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Those poeple have a great value of patriotism. Instead of looking for jobs, you folks are insulting brave men and women who value democracy. I pity you, selfish, ingrate, illiterates...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Babzilla: YO! CHECK OUT THAT BUFOON IN THE 3RD PIC WIF HIS MOUF OPEN
AND A MEGAPHONE IN HIS HAND. DONT KNOW WHAT THAT NIGGA'S SAYING
I BET ITS HORSESHIT undecided
buhahahahahaha......amala don sure for am,nau....from his artificial looks its so obvious he is under rentage. This is nothing but rascality initiation and Idleness....pity

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Ama28(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amaechi and Jonathan plus Patience are disgrace to South South and the word brotherhood in its ernest meaning.
I knew they could be petty but the present trend of event is disgusting and a woe to their education(for those of them that are learned)
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by coputa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Many people are feeding fat from the Rivers crisis...a lot of contractors have emerged..those renting crowd..paying solidarity visit,abusing the first lady,etc....this is a state that does not have teachers,they depend on youth corpers ....amaechi is working...lol

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by deletrue: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Am sure Amaechi is suffering from incurable very high blood pressure. He is runing on hearing very few foot steps behind him. Why is he all over the place.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by SolarWizard: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmm.....
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wetin de do this SW peeps self? How the crisis in PH take concern them?
Taking panadol for another man's headache smh.........
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Hugoboi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Printing T-shirts and Designers Placards, is the proof that there is a sponsor. And whoever sponsors the 'daemonstration' is either Amaechi or pro-Amaechi. Which begs for a simple Question. How expensive is humility ? If humility costs nothing, why waste public funds instead of towing the humility path.

Amaechi is failing already hence the need for rented crowds and incessant press conferences seeking the courts of public opinion, we the public netizens of Nairaland, we are saying: Amaechi, humility costs nothing, GEJ is your superior in age, in academics, in Politics and even in Humility. Go and pledge allegiance to the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is your President and you are just one of the 36 Governors.

FullStop!

Typical imbecilic reasoning
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by 1oracle(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I didnt see Tinubu's kids there.

I didnt see Amaechi's kids there.

I didnt see Wole Soyinka's kids there.

I didnt see Fani Kayode's kids there.

I actually saw no Governor's kid there.

As always, the poor masses have been paid kobo kobo and given placards to walk around under the tropical African sun, chanting God-knows-what. In Lagos, not PH, and not Abuja, what a conundrum.

In the end, when the battles are over, whether you win or you lose. The success is that of the political vultures, who feed from the carcasses of the victims AND victors.

Amaechi needs to understand, that the courts of public opinion and lamenting at press conferences has never saved a man from himself.

HUMILITY costs NOTHING, yet Amaechi can not afford NOTHING.

#SHAME !
These people suppose to be deported to borno state. They are not protesting for unemployment, poverty in the midst of plenty, No electricity or even governments insensitivity towards ASUU and education, rather they are fast forwarding the looting of Nigeria. Shame on them. I think boko haram still have unfinished business in Nigeria. Today fools in lagos are crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by IykeNipoga(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
As 4 me n my Jessy we shal nt comment.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Didi8: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
If I say these people are f.o.o.ls una go say I dey curse person. Me I no want talk-o because I no dey waste time talk truth-o.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by lexxylalas2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Desperate actors.God help naija...
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Sadiss: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
As for me am with them. What about u?
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by clint77ng: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
noblezone: When OBJ used soldiers to remove Alamaesiegha, there was no protest
When OBJ used 6 law makers (law breakers?) to impeach Dariye, there was no protest.

When Boko Haram was killing innocent people, there was no protest.

When Amaechi led his fellow misfits in NGF to stand against State of Emergency in the North, there was no protest.

but when Amaechi fell out with his benefactors in Rivers State, suddenly, there is protest!

Any body who buys into this is as gullible as those who believes that without Buhari, that Nigeria is doomed!
Even when Fayose was removed, no protest. Wen Obj (federal govt) stopped Lagos LG allocatiion no protest. Even wen amaechi removed an elected LG chairman, no prpotest. Now amaechii is being sanctioned by his party(party crises) and imbeciles r demonstrating.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
omusiliyu: Jobless pple.... Why cant they protest for the removal of Morsi in Egypt.
Loool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by OdionOdion: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
TechyGuy:

Exactly!

Staged in Lagos, printed T-shirts and placards. It is obvious it was arranged. These cannot be River State people. Southerners are not this foolish. A rented crowd.
ACN folks should be ashamed.
And the more they do things like this, the more Amaechi is seen as a traitor in SW and SE. These guys are not wise at all.
If truly Gov Amaechi is popular as lagos rented crowd is proving in these pictures,let similar ones go ahead in Benin city,Warri,Asaba,Yenagoa,Port Harcourt:Charity begins at home. Riots in London and Lagos will further nail not save Gov Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by politicalpastor: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
You have spoken well. But naija deserve a good govt. My thought is that why are the poor masses always a victim? uote author=Billyonaire]I didnt see Tinubu's kids there.

I didnt see Amaechi's kids there.

I didnt see Wole Soyinka's kids there.

I didnt see Fani Kayode's kids there.

I actually saw no Governor's kid there.

As always, the poor masses have been paid kobo kobo and given placards to walk around under the tropical African sun, chanting God-knows-what. In Lagos, not PH, and not Abuja, what a conundrum.

In the end, when the battles are over, whether you win or you lose. The success is that of the political vultures, who feed from the carcasses of the victims AND victors.

Amaechi needs to understand, that the courts of public opinion and lamenting at press conferences has never saved a man from himself.

HUMILITY costs NOTHING, yet Amaechi can not afford NOTHING.

#SHAME ![/quote]
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Raypawer(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2013
[color=#006600]funny people!!!!!!!ยก!!!!!!![/color ]
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2013
gregg2:

Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
Rented crowd!!
It's really very funny. So, how much of Rivers money did Ameachi pay to stage this?

Isnt the messages on the board clear enough for you to read? They want a free and fair state,cant you read?
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2013
All na rented crowd!! both the ones wey support GEJ and the ones wey support Amaechi.

My people, this shows that na so so troway these politicians dey troway money...

Nigerians stand up and fight for your rights...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Silly people. Gej's camp protested in Rivers state and now amaechi's camp is doing same in Lagos. Who are the protesters any way, and how does dis affect dem ?
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Noblechyk: 2:52am On Jul 31, 2013
I want to believe that Amechi & his APC sympathisers are wiser than this because this protest makes mockery of whatever they stand for. I jus want to ask, what is so special about Amechi's case that people left what they ought protest against like unemployment, insecurity & lots more for save Amechi campaign. Ngige suffered the same, no protest. Fayose, Dariye & many more, yet, there was no protest. Funny enough, Amechi sacked an elected government official & there was no protest.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by otanaworld: 3:48am On Jul 31, 2013
......we waited for dem to come follow us rather we follow dem for back for PH we no see dem. Se bi dem told us say na for Port dem go demostrate say na Wole Soyinka, Falana, Fashiola ati Tinubu go follow for front.
Na him make we shut down Benin airport today so dat we go concentrate know wer dem go from come. Afraid no catch dem. oyo.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by freakyhat: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2013
no to tyranny!
;Dno to tyranny!
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by freakyhat: 6:01am On Jul 31, 2013
otanaworld: ......we waited for dem to come follow us rather we follow dem for back for PH we no see dem. Se bi dem told us say na for Port dem go demostrate say na Wole Soyinka, Falana, Fashiola ati Tinubu go follow for front.
Na him make we shut down Benin airport today so dat we go concentrate know wer dem go from come. Afraid no catch dem. oyo.
mumu, wetin u for do? egbe ke gbe!
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by buJu234: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2013
see this funny people oo... is Amenchi the governor of Lagos state
why nt go to Rivers state and protest...

This proof that the so called Amechi is very very unpopular in Rivers state
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by onikumasua: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2013
We pray for peace all over the world,egyptian war,iranian war,palestinian war,nigerian war, war war war all over world,God Almigthy come to our aid.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by drealplus: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Shameless idiots. They should go and protest the deportation of ibos to onitsha.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by BrightCar: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2013
FOOLS. WHY NOT HOLD IT IN RIVERS STATE, IF U HAVE LIVER. SYCOPHANTS!!
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by kingblosky: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by kingblosky: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2013
bilms: Pro-Amechi Rally In Lagos

All I see are Crack heads and Igbo smokers. If they have balls ; let them go and try this rubbish in Port Harcourt. The people are waiting for them. Does that not show that Rivers People know who Amaechi is ?. The game is up for the stubborn goat.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by networkrecharg: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Westerners are the most learned ppl in nigeria.
This multitude were not rented,
couldn't have be rented,
should not be rented.
They are simply saying, democracy is good and GEJ/PEJ should not distroy our Nacent hardearned DEMOCRACY.

If GEJ is working effective enough, he would not be afraid of contesting with a Gov amaechi, his brother.
Vic reporting from abj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances / Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.