Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,933 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

Karen Igho Looking For Mr Right Via Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Looking For Mr Right Via Twitter (611 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Karen Igho's Computer Hacked...scared Her Nude Pics Might Leak Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Looking For Mr Right Via Twitter by talk2cemmiagma: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Say" i am in my mid 20's
Oya guyz start applying ooooO grin
Ever since she won Big Brother Africa season 6, we’ve all grown to love the outspoken media personality Karen Igho. With her knack for social media website, Twitter, the Naija FM OAP tends to share her mind on important topics there and on Saturday, 27th July, 2013, she became the topic of discussion.
It seemed as if the BBA star wasn’t having a swell day when she begun her tweets with “Hello” and “Don’t worry, be happy” but that was only the beginning. She went on to talk about her single status.

@karenigho @Karen_Igho I have been single for a while now lol time to start going on dates
11:49 AM - 27 Jul 2013
16 Retweets 2 favorites

•@karenigho @Karen_Igho In my Mid 20s
12:06
www.cemiasblog..com

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Reveals Photo Of His Baby Northwest / Top Latest 6 Stories You Might Not Have Read Today / "I Was Raped At 10 By My 35-year Old Neighbor"actor Benson Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.