Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira (566 Views)

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) / Nigerian Poses As Royal Marine, Dupes Four Women Of N30m (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira by masterdre: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
The United Kingdom’s cultural organisation, British Council, has lost at least N43.75 million (£175,000) to fraudsters working in cohort with some its Nigerian employees, PREMIUM TIMES has learnt.
A British Council spokesperson told PREMIUM TIMES that two of its exam staff colluded with fraudsters from outside the organisation to falsify invoices for the hire of venues, furniture and cleaning services.

Read details here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/141911-nigerian-fraudsters-dupes-british-council-of-millions-of-naira.html
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
They keep on denting our image in the face of the international community.

It shall never be well with them.
They shall never know peace.

I wouldn't blame the outside world for questioning and embarrassing Nigerians in their various airports no more.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira by antartica(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
emmysenior: They keep on denting our image in the face of the international community.

I wouldn't blame the outside world for questioning and embarrassing Nigerians in their various airports no more.

It is cultural for a typical nigerian to take any available opportunity to commit crime.It is a way of life endorsed by nigerian society,hence the vagabonds in power.

Nigeria is a place where criminals rule and the people willing obey them.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira by phecs: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dat is the consequence of 3000 pounds bond in pose of nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira by Bigcake: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
emmysenior: They keep on denting our image in the face of the international community.

It will be well with dem jor, they whites came and forced our forefathers into slavery and left d black nation to suffer without a token to compensate us. They whites have stolen virtually every natural resources in Nigeria n Africa at large. So if there is anyway a blackman can dupe dem pls let dem feel free to do so. Its way of getting our stolen wealth back.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Dupes British Council Of Millions Of Naira by Tolexander: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
pon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all, no
Na im make I join this business
419 no be thief, it's just a game
Everybody dey play em
if anybody fall mugu,
ha! my brother I go chop em

Chorus:
National Airport na me get em
National Stadium na me build em
President na my sister brother
You be the mugu, I be the master
Oyinbo man I go chop your
dollar,
I go take your money and
disappear
419 is just a game, you are the
loser I am the winner

The refinery na me get em,
The contract, na you I go give em
But you go pay me small money
make I bring em grin
you be the mugu, I be the
master…
na me be the master ooo!!!!
When Oyinbo play wayo,
dey go say na new style
When country man do him own,
them go dey shout: bring em, kill
em, die!
That Oyinbo people greedy, I say
them greedy
I don't see them tire
That's why when they fall into my
trap o!
I dey show them fire

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED: Police Officer Caught On Camera Extorting N25, 000 From Motorist / UPS Cargo Plane Crashes In Alabama, Two Dead / 16-yr-old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.