Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,897 members, 7,942,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nicki Minaj Responds To Dj Khaled's Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Responds To Dj Khaled's Proposal (2710 Views)

See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) / See What Nicki Minaj Responds To Ex, Safaree (see Caption Tweets) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Responds To Dj Khaled's Proposal by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-uGXwCtrZDAA/UfgFTyJ-c0I/AAAAAAAAAsg/7HCrLVSAHf8/s320/dj-khaled-nicki-minaj_0.jpg[/img]

After days of Nicki Minaj's silence following DJ Khaled's reiteration of being dead serious about wanting to marry Nicki -the sexy hip-hop star, she has finally responded to DJ Khaled's marriage proposal.

Nicki Minaj called into Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 Radio show to clear the air and set the record straight. When asked about Khaled's marriage proposal, Nicki replied:

'I was shocked just like the rest of the world and I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world ’cause Khaled is a master at what he does...Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya’ll. Please let it go. He was kidding. He’s not attracted to me, he doesn’t like me. We’re brother and sister.” She giggled.

When asked about other people's reactions within her camp, Here's her response:

Nobody in my real life took it seriously. Everybody just hit me like, ‘LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy.' She stated.

However, if we recall, on July 26, Nicki posted a picture of herself on her Instagram that hinted on what Khaled was looking for. In the picture, Nicki wore a shirt that only says “LOVE” on it. She simply captioned the photo, “It’s all u need.”

The Blogosphere was filled with rumour that Nicki Minaj filed a restraining order against Khaled, but obviously, that's not true.

I think this is all a big media stunt to promote Khaled's new record "I Wanna Be With You" featuring Nicki Minaj, Future, and Rick Ross. The song dropped on Monday.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Nicki Minaj Responds To Dj Khaled's Proposal by bigt2(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Haha, so ridiculous!!! Another slap on Khalead's beards........

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Responds To Dj Khaled's Proposal by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
big-t:
Haha, so ridiculous!!! Another slap on Khalead's beards........
lolzzzzzzzzzz...

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Hyper Excitement Meeting Amber Rose Displayed / Comedian AY And Wife Celebrate 5 Years Of Marriage Today / Have You Heard Of “Squeeze-A-Thon”, The B**b Pressing Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.