Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,240 members, 7,943,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car (35749 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by tintingz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Funke should shut the crap mouth up... She's a celeb and she knows the nature of the man, why marrying him in the first place?

I don't blame the man cuz funke was still living in a rented house while her ex hubby was busy buiding a house for her...but both of them(funke and kehinde) are dumb brain function for them not to have time with each other... Married couples for that matter undecided

Everything is not about money...
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Boss13: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
I believe both of them handled the situation immaturely. It was a case of who is superior and a who doesnt want to be submissive. The man was too quick to rush to facebook to make an announcement to the world when the court has not officially divorced them. Also, I really don't understand why they don't leave in the same house and why he has to rent a separate apartment for funke. Is she a girl-friend or a wife? Please we need to blame both parties because they contributed to it and not just one person.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
From a view, Before Funke Akindele got married, almost everyone every guy classified her as ugly, with frog eyes which she is and was very aware of... But when she came up with this fiasco of a marriage to serial womanizer and married man? Who swayed her off her feet, like no other.... What shud anyone expect ?....shes a woman with blood flowing her veins, definitely she fell for the stvpid smooth talker.... sad A lot of people were shocked that Funke could actually get a man , who she claims loves her and ready to marry her... Trust me, lots of guys claiming she's ugly , then were so shocked she cud get hitched... Afterwards, guys started seeing her differently.....hmmm, ok she's cool, but why the hell did she even get married to a muslim married guy....heck ....the process of the wedding , made her blossom and guys now acknowldege a different cute look in Funke ......men, men , men.. undecided.......so to fast forward, she fell for a married man , I bet she knows getting a single guy who will sincerely love her, it's like a Carmel passing thru the eye of a needle.
So she got married thinking hers will be different from women who got married to a polygamist...but unfortunately, if u can't fight to the teeth, spiritually or otherwise ,throughout a polygamous setting,and thru rest of one's remaining years in life, then one is not ready to live long with a married man......
Marrying a married man , is a continuous warfare between the new wife and other wives and concubines... There's never a good end to it... sad
I hope, Funke will just relax and make herself happy..don't be pressurized , no matter what....a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Akiika: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ode ni omo Funke yi sha! (Funke is dumb)
You married an opportuned agbero and you expect civility.
Isn't Kehinde the son of Alhaja Al-Moroof, the dreaded and brutal iyaloja of Oshodi. She has cheated so many market women at Oshodi. My sis. used to own a shop there.
Kehinde himself has been trying to win election in Oshodi/Isolo but nothing for am.
I wonder why he went for Funke when paraga sellers and local fabric sellers will scramble to marry him, those will understand his style better.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by tpia5: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
funke will continue to act and is already preparing for life in a new Lekki home Kenny got for her.

In a brief chat with City People, the actress said, “I have never been sure about anything like I am about this. I know a lot of people have concern for me. Let them pray for me, but I would like to assure them that I have found the right man and true love in Kenny.”

https://www.facebook.com/citypeoplemagazine/posts/403075713066883
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by daryoor(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
correct nigaz dey out dia dey toast u no gree. U turn yrself to local girl , clean chicks no dey enta polygamy na, na huslter hungry gold diggers dey do dat kind thing.

Babe! U sold yourself short by marryin dat niga or is it me dats overatin u.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
I also wonder y these yollywood actresses marry these agberos(nurtw boss,motor park chairman,d highest u can see is oshodi councillor or chairman undecided) y don't those yeroba boys with good jobs and class ever marry them

Akiika: Ode ni omo Funke yi sha! (Funke is dumb)
You married an opportuned agbero and you expect civility.
Isn't Kehinde the son of Alhaja Al-Moroof, the dreaded and brutal iyaloja of Oshodi. She has cheated so many market women at Oshodi. My sis. used to own a shop there.
Kehinde himself has been trying to win election in Oshodi/Isolo but nothing for am.
I wonder why he went for Funke when paraga sellers and local fabric sellers will scramble to marry him, those will understand his style better.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by deols(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
And still people dont get what a CLASS difference is.

They still wouldn't understand why a woman wouldn't marry below her class.

Class, not in riches. Intellectual,educational, riches and all.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Airforce1: Funke should just shut her dirty stinking mouth up and go back to her husband...

I thought they agreed n for better for worst undecided

Nonsense
since i have been seeing all your writeups on nl,i have never seen the one youve written that has sense yet you are an air force official.all the peeps that i know that are air force officials are inteligent,smart,civil and clean,but your own different.air force indeed
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
peppy luv: I also wonder y these yollywood actresses marry these agberos(nurtw boss,motor park chairman,d highest u can see is oshodi councillor or chairman undecided) y don't those yeroba boys with good jobs and class ever marry them

exactly my thought.a law graduate from unilag marrying a glorified tout.what was she thinking.when i heard it i was very disgusted.despite all sound warnings from her,she refused to listen.am just happy she lost the pregnancy she ha for him.some ladies ehen,their matter tire me.when e no be saybetter men wey be her size don finish for nigeria.even if they finish,oyinbo no dey,abi how person go get two eyes and a functional brain,enter agbero house.tufiaaaaakwa.eleda mi ko
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
daryoor: correct nigaz dey out dia dey toast u no gree. U turn yrself to local girl , clean chicks no dey enta polygamy na, na huslter hungry gold diggers dey do dat kind thing.

Babe! U sold yourself short by marryin dat niga or is it me dats overatin u.
exactly.she disapointed her family,friends and fans.despite her level of education and exposure.its not like she doesnt have money or something,thats why she entered a polygamous home.up till now i dont know what exactly she saw in that hooligan in suits.that man is a serious local champion
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Amelian: From a view, Before Funke Akindele got married, almost everyone every guy classified her as ugly, with frog eyes which she is and was very aware of... But when she came up with this fiasco of a marriage to serial womanizer and married man? Who swayed her off her feet, like no other.... What shud anyone expect ?....shes a woman with blood flowing her veins, definitely she fell for the stvpid smooth talker.... sad A lot of people were shocked that Funke could actually get a man , who she claims loves her and ready to marry her... Trust me, lots of guys claiming she's ugly , then were so shocked she cud get hitched... Afterwards, guys started seeing her differently.....hmmm, ok she's cool, but why the hell did she even get married to a muslim married guy....heck ....the process of the wedding , made her blossom and guys now acknowldege a different cute look in Funke ......men, men , men.. undecided.......so to fast forward, she fell for a married man , I bet she knows getting a single guy who will sincerely love her, it's like a Carmel passing thru the eye of a needle.
So she got married thinking hers will be different from women who got married to a polygamist...but unfortunately, if u can't fight to the teeth, spiritually or otherwise ,throughout a polygamous setting,and thru rest of one's remaining years in life, then one is not ready to live long with a married man......
Marrying a married man , is a continuous warfare between the new wife and other wives and concubines... There's never a good end to it... sad
I hope, Funke will just relax and make herself happy..don't be pressurized , no matter what....a word is enough for the wise.

Who is everyone? I think the girl is very beautiful and if you're the chic in your profile, I'd suggest you shut your pie hole. Mtchewwwwww

Pesin wey dey look like black ghost sef wan talk
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
gbishop: omo iya adura. Funke won kilo fun ee. Oni dandan afi ko bo aso fun omo oshodi. Well u r settling well but does it really worth it!
true
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
peppy luv: I also wonder y these yollywood actresses marry these agberos(nurtw boss,motor park chairman,d highest u can see is oshodi councillor or chairman undecided) y don't those yeroba boys with good jobs and class ever marry them

And why are Nollywood actresses spinsters and why are they divorcing? Why are nollywood men marrying their village girls?

Is this an opportunity for you to throw tribal jab as you usually do?
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Ikechukwuiyke: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Funke u wnt 2 tell me dat u dnt knw dat, dat place is nt 4 u b4?
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by oluphunky(f): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
funke rili nid 2 b blame,d man had 7kidz already with wives b4 funke went 2 alter with him. alto d knife has done his,we cant blame a child 4 usin knife,coz dat wont cure d cut.
she should sit up,plane her life well,bin a star doesnt mean she must jst dash in 2 any wealth polygamous man. many eligible n decent bachelors are out their that he ready to take are as a wife without mindin her past. the marital path is stil bright f she wont run n use her sense this time.
shalom.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Amelian: From a view, Before Funke Akindele got married, almost everyone every guy classified her as ugly, with frog eyes which she is and was very aware of... But when she came up with this fiasco of a marriage to serial womanizer and married man? Who swayed her off her feet, like no other.... What shud anyone expect ?....shes a woman with blood flowing her veins, definitely she fell for the stvpid smooth talker.... sad A lot of people were shocked that Funke could actually get a man , who she claims loves her and ready to marry her... Trust me, lots of guys claiming she's ugly , then were so shocked she cud get hitched... Afterwards, guys started seeing her differently.....hmmm, ok she's cool, but why the hell did she even get married to a muslim married guy....heck ....the process of the wedding , made her blossom and guys now acknowldege a different cute look in Funke ......men, men , men.. undecided.......so to fast forward, she fell for a married man , I bet she knows getting a single guy who will sincerely love her, it's like a Carmel passing thru the eye of a needle.
Wait wait wait o! How dare u call my jenifa baby ugly? and u up hia looking like 50naira yellow garri? Ursula, abeg shattap! See as d thing carry facial hair for face, u b man? Anofia!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by oluphunky(f): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
letz talk beta,her beauty has notin 2 do with dat,if her beauty make her 2 stoop so low to mary agbero maried man,definately is suferin 4rm inferiorty complex[she nidz an help] funke has a kind n carin atitude dat can sweep off d most handsome guy.
anywhere sha make she no go pour anoda garri 4 her sand coz dz time it may b dificult 2 filter. shikenah.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Ayab1203(f): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Babe u felled grin grin grin my hand wen u hooked up wit an okirika husband. U to me deserved more than some woman's réchauffé. See young bobos full town naa.

Imagine,House, car. . .kai see insult to a whole u!. Make he kukuma say "I'll buy u recharge card if u don't leave me" .nonsense!
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by sage2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
greatgod2012: But all these signs were glaringly obvious when you desperately married the man now.

Don't you know that a happy and fulfilled single is better than a miserable and unhappy married?

Well, I wish you a new and better beginning

May she marry your brother or cousin. How dare you wish an ex agbero wife on someone.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by BCJAY(f): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
I hope you have come back to ur senses? You were advised to leave someone else's husband before the marriage but you refused, wanting to be Mrs by all means but now welcome back to Ms and not Miss. Choose wisely next time.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by personal59: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
I think she can now knw that their silly script is just a theory dat doesn't work in d practical sense
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wait wait wait o! How dare u call my jenifa baby ugly? and u up hia looking like 50naira yellow garri? Ursula, abeg shattap! See as d thing carry facial hair for face, u b man? Anofia!

If u want to get a message across, pls do.... u dont have to behave like in a wild animalistic behaviour everytime online... bush animal...! Did u even calm down to read my reply? When did I say everyone sees Funke as ugly? Fvls like you are meant to be kept in a cage...
Ode.
Texas.Cowgirl:

Who is everyone? I think the girl is very beautiful and if you're the chic in your profile, I'd suggest you shut your pie hole. Mtchewwwwww

Pesin wey dey look like black ghost sef wan talk

And you , Texas COW, u honestly feel u said something abi? . When Humans of higher levels are talking, wild animals like both of you , shud shut da fvck up!
... Baboon..... Ode. cool
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by gbengaobaye: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Funke you deserved to be flogged.Even if na jazz the guy use Haba.I remember how u dey make mouth say God has given you the love of your life,you so much love this guy,you were blabbing, I knew I won't last.With all your exposures how on earth did u end up with someone with 2 wives already.Haba u disppointed me.But I believe u have learnt your lessons and u must move forward.Do not join issues with anybody.Don't reply kenny's rants.Just focus and move forward.Please be careful next time.You must learn from movies you guys are acting in.That is where Nigerians learn from.Listen to your inner mind am sure your mind told you not marry kehinde..Kehinde please behave like a man and move forward.You have everything(wives and children).God will honour us.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by gbengaobaye: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Funke you deserved to be flogged.Even if na jazz the guy use Haba.I remember how u dey make mouth say God has given you the love of your life,you so much love this guy,you were blabbing, I knew It won't last.With all your exposures how on earth did u end up with someone with 2 wives already.Haba u disppointed me.But I believe u have learnt your lessons and u must move forward.Do not join issues with anybody.Don't reply kenny's rants.Just focus and move forward.Please be careful next time.You must learn from movies you guys are acting in.That is where Nigerians learn from.Listen to your inner mind am sure your mind told you not marry kehinde..Kehinde please behave like a man and move forward.You have everything(wives and children).God will honour us.Thank you
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Amelian:

If u want to get a message across, pls do.... u dont have to behave like in a wild animalistic behaviour everytime online... bush animal...! Did u even calm down to read my reply? When did I say everyone sees Funke as ugly? Fvls like you are meant to be kept in a cage...
Ode.

And you , Texas COW, u honestly feel u said something abi? . When Humans of higher levels are talking, wild animals like both of you , shud shut da fvck up!
... Baboon..... Ode. cool
See dis Korean monkey o! See as d "IT" swell like expired akpu. Are u mad? Na who u dey follow run collabo? Na wa o! na me dis shark type blah give? May amadioha destroy woteva it left of dat bleached out face wey u use pose for dp. Blawwwdy amphibian aka Mgbekecilious she-he angry
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by tintingz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
gbengaobaye: Funke you deserved to be flogged.Even if na jazz the guy use Haba.I remember how u dey make mouth say God has given you the love of your life,you so much love this guy,you were blabbing, I knew I won't last.With all your exposures how on earth did u end up with someone with 2 wives already.Haba u disppointed me.But I believe u have learnt your lessons and u must move forward.Do not join issues with anybody.Don't reply kenny's rants.Just focus and move forward.Please be careful next time.You must learn from movies you guys are acting in.That is where Nigerians learn from.Listen to your inner mind am sure your mind told you not marry kehinde..Kehinde please behave like a man and move forward.You have everything(wives and children).God will honour us.Thank you
Nice comment so far...
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by nbright: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2013

Wonder no more 99.9% of girls believe that money supercedes love... There was a poll on nairaland once when a poster asked money or love which do they prefer in a relationship, nearly all of them opted for the money... Many guys now know they love money more than anything so the guys use it to get them...
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by nbright: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See dis Korean monkey o! See as d "IT" swell like expired akpu. Are u mad? Na who u dey follow run collabo? Na wa o! na me dis shark type blah give? May amadioha destroy woteva it left of dat bleached out face wey u use pose for dp. Blawwwdy amphibian aka Mgbekecilious she-he angry
Biko..
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by dammytosh: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Silly girl.

Even a blind person knew the marriage can not last this long. Why will you take another man's husband and feel you can get away with it because you are a celeb.

If he can abandon wife / wives for you, he will definitely abandon you for some one else. That is simply Karma.

Just shut up and concentrate on your career. Interviews like this shows how shameless you are.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2013

Mukakakakaka,i laugh in Igbira grin. Look at this willy willy looking thing calling someone else ugly.You this sickly detestable parasite and a putrid all-defiling sexxual assaulter of barnyard animals.Excuse me, but is that your nose or did a bus park on your face? Werey angry

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Watermelon(m): 3:20am On Aug 01, 2013
You are just being unncessarily harsh, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and many men admire her but can't get close to marrying her because of her proffession. Not every man would love to see his wife/girlfriend/fiancee being caressed by another man in the name of acting out a script for a movvie. For comparison sake can you post a picture of yourself?. Funke is a beautiful lady and I think desperation pushed her to where she is today. Its not late, she can seek the face of God in this matter because HE is always there to help when we call upon Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Post Your No-makeup Selfie. / Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.