Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,277 members, 7,881,038 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

UNILORIN Graduating List 2012/2013 Released - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Graduating List 2012/2013 Released (4090 Views)

Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN Graduating List 2012/2013 Released by DEngineer(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2013
The UNILORIN 2012/2013 graduating list was approved by the university senate yesterday 30th july, 2013.

UNILORIN is known for taking the lead when it comes to adhering to time and academic calendar, so that the graduating list is out barely 5 weeks after final exams shouldn't come as a surprise.

To the affected graduates, the list is available at the UNILORIN AUDITORIUM, so if you still have friends at the UNILORIN permanent site (PS), now will be the time to let them confirm that you made the list provided you have no prior problems or that you haven't been omitted by mistake.

I hope that this information is useful to the affected students and everyone.

if you want me to check for you, send your details:
matric number
Names
Faculty
Department to
saheed.ayobami@gmail.com

The list is so much so if you dont quote your details, I may have difficulty confirming your name.

If you are sending a text (07060547417/08159714535), please include your email address, I dont have a bulk SMS account.

Thanks

My way of contributing to humanity.
Re: UNILORIN Graduating List 2012/2013 Released by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: UNILORIN Graduating List 2012/2013 Released by boofydon: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2013
We the best ever! Other university just keep hating

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduating List 2012/2013 Released by moreshow(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
D-Engineer:
The UNILORIN 2012/2013 graduating list was approved by the university senate yesterday 30th july, 2013.

UNILORIN is known for taking the lead when it comes to adhering to time and academic calendar, so that the graduating list is out barely 5 weeks after final exams shouldn't come as a surprise.

To the affected graduates, the list is available at the UNILORIN AUDITORIUM, so if you still have friends at the UNILORIN permanent site (PS), now will be the time to let them confirm that you made the list provided you have no prior problems or that you haven't been omitted by mistake.

I hope that this information is useful to the affected students and everyone.

if you want me to check for you, send your details:
matric number
Names
Faculty
Department to
saheed.ayobami@gmail.com

The list is so much so if you dont quote your details, I may have difficulty confirming your name.

If you are sending a text (07060547417/08159714535), please include your email address, I dont have a bulk SMS account.

Thanks

My way of contributing to humanity.

Just sent u mail now, kindly confirm asap for me. +am a former Unilorite too
Re: UNILORIN Graduating List 2012/2013 Released by Aybank: 3:35am On Aug 01, 2013
@op tanks for the post. just sent u an email, xpectin ur reply... convocation on ma mynd naw #team better by far#

(1) (Reply)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Official List Of Courses Offered In Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA / Solve This Within A Minute Then You're Very Intelligent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.