Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,850 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (17711 Views)

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by 190: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2013
lostgirl85:

Exactly!! You need foundation before sex

really shocked

so tell me how many blocks do we need on your foundation before we hump cheesy cheesy

Monkey style cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by orgasticdance: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2013
The wild lust always goes no matter how hot ur woman is. You need to see this as a test to gauge the depth of your comittment to her. Aren't there other shared areas of interest you have? Movies, gossip, current affairs etc?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2013
WOW... This guy strikes me as a faithful and loyal partner that has been dating his gal for a long time. If you have been cheating on her with other side chicks, oga u no go dey fed up. A lot of you wld be shocked that this babe in question is a certified hottie. But his fidelity has failed him. I'm not an advocate for cheating. On the contrary, I'm a Saint! #shines teeth
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by adannafofanna(f): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Sounds to me like you're bored with her, and also that sex is the main reason you're with her. If it isn't, you should have been able to find other things to do with her that intrigue you mentally. As important as the physical aspect is, it's not the only aspect of a relationship- assuming that's what you really have with her. Either way sha, you should take a break. Before you do something stupid like cheat. Orrr find something creative and spontaneous to do with her that will bring that spark back. But sometimes, you have to do things the hard way. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder- in your case, the "crotch". wink
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by lostgirl85(f): 1:09am On Aug 01, 2013
190:

really shocked

so tell me how many blocks do we need on your foundation before we hump cheesy cheesy

Monkey style cheesy cheesy

The same as the third little pig laid to protect him from the big bad wolf grin grin kiss
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by segzicres(m): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=190]
[color=red]
really shocked

Monkey style cheesy
Loo i wonder what that guy was thinking.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by dBard: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=segzi cres][/quote]

I was thinking a fulfilling sex life.
Just so u understand, d better u knw a person, d beta d sex cos then u understand wat n how beta t please d person n u read d moods n emotions beta n hence its a constant evolution,along wit d relationship.
That way, most of u will stop approaching sex by rote; kiss, suck boobs, finger, suck her n then penetrate (commonest sequence seen wit d sexuality 'masters')... Yet later complain about d sex bin stale.
Mind Sex supercedes Physical Sex..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Boll2010: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
haryor1986: My dear broda try and have long break of sex. I knw u will hurt ur babe by dat. Read books base on sex and relationship, watch Bleep movies alone, tell ur girl to wear to skimpy dress 4 u, don't make love in bed alone try bathroom, dinning table if u have, settee, smell her body often and try and show her more love, appreciate her more, finally both of u should set date 4 d next sex btw both of u. Gd luck bro
gosh u 1 raunchy sex maniac
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Godson201333(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmm are you serious? cheesy shocked
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by mylifeisagift(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
switdil: Its sooooooo good to be a nairalander!!! So many things to learn.
Ah ah!!!!!Like sex...*smh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria / World Most Beautiful Men(with Pics) / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.