Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,354 members, 7,913,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Joke: Secret Pastor Meeting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: Secret Pastor Meeting (1576 Views)

Picture: Two Fully Grown Men Fighting On The Floor Of Meeting Venue / BREAKING NEWS!! Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Shekau!! / Meeting Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke: Secret Pastor Meeting by NaLaugh: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Three pastors met and agreed to share each other's secrets. The first pastor said; my problem is money- l steal even from the church offering. Please pray for me. The second pastor; mine is women. Whenever l see a woman, my only desire is to f**K her. In-fact l have slept with almost every female member of my church.

Turning to the third pastor to hear his problem, he started crying (it took his friends some effort to calm him). When they asked him to continue- still crying, he said my problem is gossiping. When we leave this place, everybody will hear all what both of you have just told me. Please pray for me!

HAHA!!

2 Likes

Re: Joke: Secret Pastor Meeting by badooo(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Na to kill the 3rd pastor and ask for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Joke: Secret Pastor Meeting by NaLaugh: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
badooo :
Na to kill the 3rd pastor and ask for forgiveness

grin
Re: Joke: Secret Pastor Meeting by NaLaugh: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

American Friend Ask The Meaning Of ASUU / Nysc Virginity Status / Check Out The First Group Selfie That Took Place 1920

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.