Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,194 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! (3244 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by physise(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: Tecno phones are not substandard if they perform what you buy them for, wetin you want? make 13k phone they fly, smasung galaxy s4 na 120k+, watin im dey do? im dey fly? im dey give job? where you want make an average man get that kind money?
oh and speaking of racism i don't support it, but there is hardly any foreign institution or organisation where a different race won't support his/her kind... but i trust tecno to deal with this.
p.o.c s4 is 94k
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by J0nyb0y(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: Tecno phones are not substandard if they perform what you buy them for, wetin you want? make 13k phone they fly, smasung galaxy s4 na 120k+, watin im dey do? im dey fly? im dey give job? where you want make an average man get that kind money?
oh and speaking of racism i don't support it, but there is hardly any foreign institution or organisation where a different race won't support his/her kind... but i trust tecno to deal with this.
You have a point bro

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Qunlexus4u(m): 3:34am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=amAZEing]Tech blog sites call it “specs bump“ or “minor specs upgrade“.

I don“t use Tecno 4 nw until they get thier shlt 2geda and XDA take note of them. 4 nw LG appeals better to me updates, ROM and ba3.wise

[What's †̥̥ђε difference between Nokia X2-00 åŋƌ̲̣̣ Nokia X2-01, etc]
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2013
ibietela2:

That is how they all lie.....
...and thats how you're all re-tar-ded
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2013
ibietela2:

SMH....... Chai
Keep shaking that empty head of yours till your brain falls into place.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Bros where you dey read that specs from? because all those things including the price i can't find anywhere, abi na new search engine, you dey use apart from google or yahoo?
Everything apart from the RAM which I confused with that of the galaxy mega 5.8 is correct. The price you see on those websites are the earlier prices on realease. A friend who works in a phone shop told me its 45k. I wanted to get it for my cousin.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
caukerzee: Everything apart from the RAM which I confused with that of the galaxy mega 5.8 is correct. The price you see on those websites are the earlier prices on realease. A friend who works in a phone shop told me its 45k. I wanted to get it for my cousin.

good, go get it for your cousin, remember no one will listen to your story about Tecno till you have proof that another product is cheaper and much better; Am yet to see any phone below tecno's or same price with better specs.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Koolmexxi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
caukerzee: Tecno phones are substandard. The only sell it here and other 3rd world markets with lots of poor people who are ready to settle for anything that looks half decent provided it costs little, the certification standards in these countries are low thats why they get here. Tecno shys away from developed markets because the know the crap wount even cross the borders of those countries. You are not hearing about the campaing against tecno employers for rasism and abuse? The want your money and do not care about you.
caukerzee: Tecno phones are substandard. The only sell it here and other 3rd world markets with lots of poor people who are ready to settle for anything that looks half decent provided it costs little, the certification standards in these countries are low thats why they get here. Tecno shys away from developed markets because the know the crap wount even cross the borders of those countries. You are not hearing about the campaing against tecno employers for rasism and abuse? The want your money and do not care about you.
It is very obvious frm ur points raised u are jus on a misguided and baseless charade against Tecno. D funny thing is dat u don't have to use it ooo, Jus get a life and u'll feel beta.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Performance and better user expirience and more attention from your OS makers and developers, to mention but a few are things you get from using a high end smartphone. An s4 is Just 108K where you heare 120kplus from?
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
good, go get it for your cousin, remember no one will listen to your story about Tecno till you have proof that another product is cheaper and much better; Am yet to see any phone below tecno's or same price with better specs.
Tecno phone I repeat are substandard. Ever heard of chineese companies like lenvo?? Hawaie?? Xaomi?? Also produce low budget phones like tecno but with much much more by far higher quality. And guess what? These companies do not bother coming here because they are confident enough their people will be attracted by their quality. Tecno on the other hand is just one of those unknown mushroom companies, not even recognized in their own country. They come here to dump their crap because they know it will whole heartedly accepted by the people here. They take advantage of the porverty situation here.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by nigger009(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
caukerzee: Tecno phone I repeat are substandard. Ever heard of chineese companies like lenvo?? Hawaie?? Xaomi?? Also produce low budget phones like tecno but with much much more by far higher quality. And guess what? These companies do not bother coming here because they are confident enough their people will be attracted by their quality. Tecno on the other hand is just one of those unknown mushroom companies, not even recognized in their own country. They come here to dump their crap because they know it will whole heartedly accepted by the people here. They take advantage of the porverty situation here.
And in reality, are most of us not poor? It is their opportunity to get a name by solving the problem of a poor man who wants a smartphone but cannot get one due to its high cost 4rm other manufacturers, to get it at a very low cost 4rm tecno. Business is all about finding problems and solving them. The way samsung rose is definitely not the way tecno will rise if they are willing but, mind you, they are solving a big problem.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by TFirst: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
maybe the guy wasn't around when Apple took Samsung to court in the U.S and in Europe.
Koolmexxi:
Mayb u shld go and find out wat d patent infringement case against dem is all about.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
T-First:
maybe the guy wasn't around when Apple took Samsung to court in the U.S and in Europe.
Samung apple war has bedn going on for years and they both have been dragging each other to court. They both win and lose cases against each other on the patent infigment but that doesnt mean they nessesarily copy each other. The thing about patent infrigment is that you can do it without knowing it. For example, apple patented rectangular shaped phones, a phone manifacturer who is not aware of this can make a rectangular shaped phone, not being aware that it is an iphone patent. Apple can sue them and win if the phone manifacturer cannot proove that they did not copy. But that doesnt mean they copied. That has been the case between samsung and apple over the years.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Conner44: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Teenage Money: This is not a Post to Criticize Tecno nor Things of that Nature. This is A Comprehensive post Which states The Confused Nature of Tecno.

Firstly, I would Like to complement the Fact that Tecno Has Really Upgraded many Individuals to the Reinging Platform (Android OS) With Super Cheap and Quality Phones..

Not Derailing From the actual Topic of the Day, Let me Go In Details and not waste your Time..

*: Tecno Announced two different Smartphones with Barely Different Specification in less than 2 weeks. Isnt That Rediculous?
Tecno M3 and L3 Were Released Almost The Same Time Both Running On Same Android JellyBean OS, 4GB Internal Memory and 512MB RAM 3.5 Inches Screen and Little Difference Like 5MP Camera on M3 while L3 Has a 3MP Camera.

*. Phone RAM: Low RAM Is too Mainstream On Tecno Android phones. Having Anything Less than 1GB RAM on Android OS is too Bad. Apart From Tecno Phantom A1 and Tecno N9, No Other Tecno Mobile Phone has RAM Upto 1GB.

Bros, if I say you are the confused one you will think its an insult. So I wont say it.

Samsung churns out remixed phones every month, the worst is that they can go as far as producing 3 or 4 galaxy phones per quarter which means at least 10 different phones per year. Were their specs not mostly the same apart from minor differences? In this regard is tecno not better than Samsung.

We have up to 50 different galaxy phones, which year did the first galaxy come out self?

Galaxy aquatic
Galaxy ace
Galaxy pro
Galaxy Mega
Galaxy kids
Galaxy up
Galaxy down
Galaxy left
Galaxy right

In short I don tire, very soon dem go exhaust galaxy start to dey name their phone. SOLAR SYSTEM lol

Up tecno joor
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Conner44: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Teenage Money: This is not a Post to Criticize Tecno nor Things of that Nature. This is A Comprehensive post Which states The Confused Nature of Tecno.

Firstly, I would Like to complement the Fact that Tecno Has Really Upgraded many Individuals to the Reinging Platform (Android OS) With Super Cheap and Quality Phones..

Not Derailing From the actual Topic of the Day, Let me Go In Details and not waste your Time..

*: Tecno Announced two different Smartphones with Barely Different Specification in less than 2 weeks. Isnt That Rediculous?
Tecno M3 and L3 Were Released Almost The Same Time Both Running On Same Android JellyBean OS, 4GB Internal Memory and 512MB RAM 3.5 Inches Screen and Little Difference Like 5MP Camera on M3 while L3 Has a 3MP Camera.

*. Phone RAM: Low RAM Is too Mainstream On Tecno Android phones. Having Anything Less than 1GB RAM on Android OS is too Bad. Apart From Tecno Phantom A1 and Tecno N9, No Other Tecno Mobile Phone has RAM Upto 1GB.

Bros, if I say you are the confused one you will think its an insult. So I wont say it.

Samsung churns out remixed phones every month, the worst is that they can go as far as producing 3 or 4 galaxy phones per quarter which means at least 10 different phones per year. Were their specs not mostly the same apart from minor differences? In this regard is tecno not better than Samsung.

We have up to 50 different galaxy phones, which year did the first galaxy come out self?

Galaxy aquatic
Galaxy ace
Galaxy pro
Galaxy Mega
Galaxy kids
Galaxy up
Galaxy down
Galaxy left
Galaxy right

In short I don tire, very soon dem go exhaust galaxy start to dey name their phone. SOLAR SYSTEM lol

Up tecno joor
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Conner44: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2013

Galaxy aquatic
Galaxy ace
Galaxy pro
Galaxy Mega
Galaxy kids
Galaxy up
Galaxy down
Galaxy left
Galaxy right

Up tecno joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Tecno K9 Has OTG? / Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working / In Need Of Nokia N81 Firmware Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.