Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,831 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) (47443 Views)

Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by jajad: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Why was the girl beaten and flogged?

Not only for the unfortunate circumstance of being conceived into a fraternal relationship with the apprehended pilferer, but for possessing the temerity to disclose the said relationship. Her emotional state must have precipitated this unsagacious behaviour.

I'm sorry, it's Obahiagbon's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
eemi: HE SHOULD BE KILLED...
You wicked oo!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Chrisdavis: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
Every day for the thief but one day for the owner.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Bournvitanisha: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
jajad:

Not only for the unfortunate circumstance of being conceived into a fraternal relationship with the apprehended pilferer, but for possessing the temerity to disclose the said relationship. Her emotional state must have precipitated this unsagacious behaviour.

I'm sorry, it's Obahiagbon's fault.

Should I be worried that I actually understood what you said?

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Wish all thieves will end up like this, chei Naija will be a heaven on earth.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Saib4Jesus: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
The real thieves you know where they are, infact when you see them you still hail them. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
What was the crime of the sister? undecided undecided

Why would she be flogged for saying the thief is her brother. Smdh!

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by mascot87(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Police is the worst thing that has ever happened to this nation.I hate them angry ,I hate them angry ,I hateeeeeeeeee them angry angry angry
I dont want to judge the police but if I am given the opportunity to judge them all by God, hmmm hmm hmm, my judgement would be the worst judgement in history angry angry
once again, I hate all Nigerian police, I hate you all. I hate you with passion angry
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Aliki(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin Nice story with good photos...oga journalist, thanks for making my day!

Warri hot o! grin
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by ELgordo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damn!# he lucky they didn't turn him to toast!!! Lord Jesus. . . We pray to you take control#
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by victorattoe: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
our politicians are not common thieves just like this man, they steal with their senses and their pen. they are well educated to steal and they have the court and government to back them up. If the youths can do same to these politicians then Nigeria will be better for it.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
lastpage:
But then, as for the girl, l will do the same thing anyday! I will not desert my blood in the day of trouble, (deservedly though).
BLOOD they say, is THICKER than WATER!
It is the "blood of love" in her that overtook her sense of self-preservation
Well said!!!

lastpage:
Why not ask the girl to "come forward", extract as more information from her as much as possible (about the thief-brother)
This happened between 8am and 11am. The soldiers didn't come until 10:30am. Was she dumb between 8am and 10:30am to open up to the youths before the intervention of the soldiers

lastpage:
For instance, instead of maiming this thief, l would rather gather "info" about his family home (and his accomplices/friends) from the sister, take him his family home and wherever he grew up and he is well known, .....naked him, disgrace him publicly and flog the shyte out of him and set him free to "sin no more"! grin grin wink
The guy was questioned while in the pit about his family members and he said nothing and that he stays in another town and had nobody's contact (he was just dabbling). Why was she mute all this time before soldiers came (after 2hrs30mins) undecided
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Aliki: grin Nice story with good photos...oga journalist, thanks for making my day!
Gracias también grin grin grin
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by deliveryboy: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why was she been flogged by the soldier? There was no use for that except for the vulgar show of power.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by otokx(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
where are the pictures?
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by rindee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
bbulldog: O boy, money na wah!
The root of all evil
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by mylifeisagift(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
colo$$u$:
A thief was caught this morning in Shell road, Sapele, Delta state. The thief (name unknown) snatched a woman's handbag in Ugbeyi, Sapele while on his motorcycle and ran away. The woman who could not raise an alarm as nobody was passing by now prayed for her bag to be recovered. A soldier who noticed what had happened had to borrow someone's Hilux to chase the thief but the thief absconded.
However, nemesis caught up with him when he came to shell road. Some youths noticed a motorcyclist who was holding an handbag but was without a passenger. When he was approached, he sped off. Unknown to him, where he rode to was a dead-end. The youths chased him into the bush, caught him, battered him, and threw him into a pit till the Police would come for him.
A foolish young man steals a handbag and he receives corrective measures not even commensurate with his crime...A bunch of old,silly,uneducated n half-baked politicians loot our treasury and some of these silly youths will still rally for them come 2015...AFRICA!!! God rescue my motherland
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by bookface: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
A girl was flogged publicly by a military personnel because she said "He's my brother", and people here cheer that as cool? Are you all stoopid or have you all no sense of self worth at all? It appears people, even some here that were by chance educated, have grown accustomed to being dehumanized and subjected to the worst kinds of abuse from the people who ought to be putting their lives on the line to preserve yours.

It is clear, with very little doubt, that the ones who approve of such treatment are not only blindly ignorant, but are completely dead to any sort of civilization. Such persons, are programmed to living in the 20th century, when man was little better than animals.

Acceptance of such abuse being meted out, regardless on whom, is one of the clearest evidence yet that most Nigerians do not regard themselves much as being humans who deserve to be treated equally and with respect and even the slightest form of dignity. Perhaps something to do with the slave gene? who knows! in the UK, even a mad dog gets treated with more dignity!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
colombiana: To be a reasonable is this life? Ple have killed innocent ple and are released without a scratch, ple have stolen billions and walked away. Other criminals are watching and would neva want to be caught, all they are doing is only creating deadly criminals, ok forget wats with the floggin of his sister? Between the thief and the soldier/youths who is the animal? This country is pathetic
More than pathetic I tell you, having watched the video of the two guys lynched in Badagry get me thinking is there something fundamentally wrong with the black race.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by omodapson(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
There's something I don't get here, the police that should be doing the arrest was invited and they said they couldn't go with the guy... Isn't that odd and confusing? Why is Police so useless in this country. That was very unprofessional.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Gracefil(f): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
dridowu: Thank God no jungle justice

wat the soldiers will do 2 him will b worse.dats if he comes out alive o
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by thegeorgy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
thank God they did not kill him like Aluu community at least.....Sapele people did well in leaving him for the police after the hard lessons he learnt.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Temismith: undecidedDammit!!! Did he steal the whole of delta state ni? Free d man joor... undecided
guy are u related to that petty thief?
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Testerfuze(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
C serious beating....dey no evn pity d guy sef
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by victorv12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Our leaders are f*cking ret*rded! I can't just stop laughing and at the same time feeling sad. We're living a jungle fever lifestyle! Oppressing, beating, soldiers, police, stealing, mob action and all surrounded with poverty...Our leaders that subjected us to these dehumanizing ways shall never know peace!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
This ninja is in need of medical attention.

I hope soldiers did not dump him in bush somewhere.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by SirCee: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is good for them.
He who say im mama no go sleep, he too no go sleep.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
colo$$u$:

Gracias también grin grin grin
Hola! esta ladrone should ave been roasted alive!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by kenway(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Savage behaviour....utterly savage. Violence and jungle justice is the answer to every single problem/challenge. Pity!!!!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Bright2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Them for wear am expensive cloth & shoe before calling police,don't you know police na him friend?
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha: I hope the Hilux the police "borrowed" was returned to its rightful owner
To read na wahala for u, understandin nko u no sabi, common assimilation dat one na til thy kingdom come. Bros!! Go purchase macmilian primary six textbk asap. Olodo!!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by TVibez(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
person nor go learn work first... e go dey do d work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / Man Fleeing From Ogun SARS Dies Of Internal Bleeding After A Fall (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.