Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles (47595 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Testerfuze(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
tankwa: That is why ladies are advantageous. I wish i be woman.
Α̩̩̩̩̥​п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥​ who told u d dog cnt eat a woman's boobs too
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Christmasdon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=husnath][/quote] hello where can i get this pic.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Tinyemeka(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmm... Euthanasia.
Euphemisms undecided
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Pennywise(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
When I read about testicular cancer I couldnt help but think the poor dog did the man a big favor considering he has no use for the testicles anyway.

Good intentions are never appreciated in a man's world. What an unlucky dog. Euthanized indeed. We all know they killed the poor dog.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by toyfat: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
[/s]life[s]
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by xleebaba: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Haba mana ahhh! sadHaba mana ahhh!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by tintingz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thank your star that the dog didn't chop your "hot dog" grin

When did dogs start chopping eggs...lesson for men that allows dogs in their room.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Luxiana19(f): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ungrateful, bloodsuckin,fleshin eatin dog.
Great way to repay the guy tht took u in...no wonder ur previous owners threw yhu out..
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Aspako44(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lobatan
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by hakku: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
if it were in nigeria i know wat most of us wuld hav bin tinkin.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Miraclebaby1109: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
That dog is possess grin
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by badmeat(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
What is ma murrafucking name,snoop doggy doog!!grin
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by badmeat(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
WhY sensor doggy for canine
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by emmylarry92: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)). grin=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)). Was he injected or what kind ҈ƒ sleeping drug did he use D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅T̶̲̥̅ made him unconscious throughout the̶̲̥̅̊ period when the̶̲̥̅̊ dog was filtrating his testicles
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Saipro(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2013
dasparrow: @Post[b][/b]

I don't care if the dog ate his pe*ni*s in addition to the testicles, I remain a canine enthusiast and animal/pet lover for life. If he had not left the doggie hungry but rather fed him, the doggie would have been too full to go after his testicles. Moral of the story? If you cannot take of and feed a doggie properly then don't acquire one or else the doggie will use your testicles for lunch or dinner.

. . . . . . . da fuq !
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Flygerian1(m): 1:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Some pipu for dis nairaland dey try o! How dis story take funny now wey make dem dey laff? A paralyzed man for that matter?!

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by gagzee(m): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Gud 4 d slowpoke...he probably wudnt house a homeless nigga if he sees one.....
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Brandoji: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Tastes like chicken don't it?? Loooooool
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Ayatullah(m): 2:59am On Aug 03, 2013
Wizee: gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

What is funny here? I want to strongly believe you have lost ALL the HUMANITY in you.........shame on you a trillion times!!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by BonnyDominic: 3:45am On Aug 03, 2013
Mayb d man is womanising and needs to be castrated
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Adeks(m): 6:08am On Aug 03, 2013
God forbid!!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2013
WTF you sleep unclad with a stray dog? OP tell me more.. undecided
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Billygee2u: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2013
HAHAHAHAHA[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by DakANGEL(f): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2013
the man is paralysed so y d laff cryt

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by stanech: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Dog was hungry no b e fault oo lol
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2013
Most white folks adopt and keep animals close to themselves, treating these animals so good, forgetting that they're still 'animals', and animals will always be animals that's why they're animals!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by grandstar(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2013
ebamma: .That's what happens when u try to show love to a dog, if na for my town calabar where that dog dey, him no go fit try that rubbish
or Ondo!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by ToluFel(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Maybe the dog thought it was a bat parching on his skin . The dog wanted to devour the bat .It wasn't funny
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by drnoel: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2013
WTF!!! this one is one 4 dog lovers
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by kayultimate(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2013
jez can't stop laughing
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2013
I feel sorry for the man mehn...#balls ...ouch
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2013
prospero5: cheiii. *closing my eyes*
u praying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.