Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,581 members, 7,944,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Problem With Automatic Gear Lever - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Problem With Automatic Gear Lever (633 Views)

Preventive Maintance Tips : Automatic Gear Box / The Meaning Of O/D Botton On Automatic Gear Selector In Cars / Function Of 1, 2, And D In Automatic Gear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Automatic Gear Lever by MicroBox: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
I took my car to a local car wash and then drop my car with them, after i got home i discovered that my gear lever is not engaging up to parking.
I made calls and consultations,thank God i came up with the solution;
I unscrew the two bolt on the lever handle,
removed the handle and engage the lever by pressing on the lever without handle and its engage without itch.
becareful with the spring,though its not a complex mechanism,
Drove the car to a mechanic village then buy another pressing part of the lever handle.
Hope this would help someone someday.

(1) (Reply)

Excuse White Smoke / Happy Birthday To Ikenna351 / Could This Damage My Gear Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.